Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Bead thought she heard voices trying to talk to her and Trick but she had to get to the dragon in the water. She hoped the dragon or dragons that just landed behind them would follow. She wasn't sure how much help they would need.

After about thirty seconds, Bead could clearly see the stranded dragon. She started swooping down toward them.

"Hey! We're here to help you!" Bead shouted at the dragon.
Bead thought she heard voices trying to talk to her and Trick but she had to get to the dragon in the water. She hoped the dragon or dragons that just landed behind them would follow. She wasn't sure how much help they would need.

After about thirty seconds, Bead could clearly see the stranded dragon. She started swooping down toward them.

"Hey! We're here to help you!" Bead shouted at the dragon.
Vogel flinched at the much larger dragon's voice, scrambling to the edge of the board and almost slipping off. Her body was ready to collapse, yet her spirit prohibited it from happening. She looked as if she'd been out here for weeks, indigo scales stained closer to a violet. Everything was torn, most limbs looked out of place. This seemed too much for being lost at sea... Maybe there was something else?

She couldn't stop thinking about the horrors of the past, the present, and the future, thinking about her clanmates gruesome deaths and how she could've prevented it all. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came to mind. She gazed upward, and all she saw was a large, winged form, and only the most horrible thing came to mind. Mutants. The things that destroyed her home, life, friends and family. She yelped, ducking for nonexistant cover. The only guardian she came in contact with in the past few years was an 80 meter long one with 10 limbs, 2 heads, and a flaming sword tail.

(heck this is edgy,, oof)
Vogel flinched at the much larger dragon's voice, scrambling to the edge of the board and almost slipping off. Her body was ready to collapse, yet her spirit prohibited it from happening. She looked as if she'd been out here for weeks, indigo scales stained closer to a violet. Everything was torn, most limbs looked out of place. This seemed too much for being lost at sea... Maybe there was something else?

She couldn't stop thinking about the horrors of the past, the present, and the future, thinking about her clanmates gruesome deaths and how she could've prevented it all. She opened her mouth to speak, but no words came to mind. She gazed upward, and all she saw was a large, winged form, and only the most horrible thing came to mind. Mutants. The things that destroyed her home, life, friends and family. She yelped, ducking for nonexistant cover. The only guardian she came in contact with in the past few years was an 80 meter long one with 10 limbs, 2 heads, and a flaming sword tail.

(heck this is edgy,, oof)
Bead had shouted offal loudly. Tricks cringed slightly because of how close he was. As they grew closer he could see that there indeed was a dragon there. Far more tattered than what would normally result in a sea wreck. His grin only grew as he was excited to hear what this Bogsneak had to say after their rescue.

His feathers twitched in excitement and the ghostly candles floated closer to his body near the tail. The magic cards slithered up his sleeve and into his coat. The glowing eye like markings on his feathers, and feathered tail seemed to move and look around. The bells on his head making a soft ringing sound as he moved.
Bead had shouted offal loudly. Tricks cringed slightly because of how close he was. As they grew closer he could see that there indeed was a dragon there. Far more tattered than what would normally result in a sea wreck. His grin only grew as he was excited to hear what this Bogsneak had to say after their rescue.

His feathers twitched in excitement and the ghostly candles floated closer to his body near the tail. The magic cards slithered up his sleeve and into his coat. The glowing eye like markings on his feathers, and feathered tail seemed to move and look around. The bells on his head making a soft ringing sound as he moved.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Cringing at herself for accidentally being too loud, Bead lowered herself to a more face-to-face position with the frightened bogsneak. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Me and my, uh friend I suppose, are here to rescue you. What's your name?"

Bead hovered, trying to figure out the best way to get this dragon to shore. There was no way she'd be able to fly any distance in her current condition. Maybe they could try to carry her in the net back to shore, but surely that would be extremely uncomfortable. Bead was also concerned about how well the net would hold up. If it broke, the other dragon would fall straight into the water and there was no telling if she would be able to swim at all. Hmmm. Maybe they could attach the ropes to the makeshift raft and pull her to shore.

"Hey, Tricks, we're going to attach these ropes to the raft and pull her to shore."
Cringing at herself for accidentally being too loud, Bead lowered herself to a more face-to-face position with the frightened bogsneak. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Me and my, uh friend I suppose, are here to rescue you. What's your name?"

Bead hovered, trying to figure out the best way to get this dragon to shore. There was no way she'd be able to fly any distance in her current condition. Maybe they could try to carry her in the net back to shore, but surely that would be extremely uncomfortable. Bead was also concerned about how well the net would hold up. If it broke, the other dragon would fall straight into the water and there was no telling if she would be able to swim at all. Hmmm. Maybe they could attach the ropes to the makeshift raft and pull her to shore.

"Hey, Tricks, we're going to attach these ropes to the raft and pull her to shore."
As Tricks came up next, as next to a guardian you can get while hovering, to Bead she had said they would need to tie the rope around the little raft to pull to shore. Near instantly he came as close as he could to the raft and his ghostly appendages stretched out and started to tie the rope around the raft.

Some of the eyelike markings on some of his head feathers seemed to be staring at the bogsneak and the guardian. The candles started to whisper. Though it was very faint it would take a dragon with super hearing to hear it over the flapping.

His bells jingled and his grin was still very wide. His hypnotic eyes gleaming with excitement. Any dragon that didn't know him would think him crazy.
As Tricks came up next, as next to a guardian you can get while hovering, to Bead she had said they would need to tie the rope around the little raft to pull to shore. Near instantly he came as close as he could to the raft and his ghostly appendages stretched out and started to tie the rope around the raft.

Some of the eyelike markings on some of his head feathers seemed to be staring at the bogsneak and the guardian. The candles started to whisper. Though it was very faint it would take a dragon with super hearing to hear it over the flapping.

His bells jingled and his grin was still very wide. His hypnotic eyes gleaming with excitement. Any dragon that didn't know him would think him crazy.
Vogel stopped panicking when she realized Bead was not an 80 meter long monster. She nodded, sighing "I... I give you my thanks. I'm Vogel." with the limited breath she had. She wanted to explain everything right here, right now, but had not the strength, trust, or will to do so.

She stood her ground on the driftwood thing, backing up upon sight of the hands. They reminded her of the things ever so slightly, and she just stayed tense. Is he mind controlled? Is he one of THEM? She thought, before denying that truth instantly.

The bogsneak put her tail in the waters, the salty, freezing waters, and began to slowly wave it back and forth as a paddle. She stayed completely silent, occasionally glancing to Bead and Trick without a sound.
Vogel stopped panicking when she realized Bead was not an 80 meter long monster. She nodded, sighing "I... I give you my thanks. I'm Vogel." with the limited breath she had. She wanted to explain everything right here, right now, but had not the strength, trust, or will to do so.

She stood her ground on the driftwood thing, backing up upon sight of the hands. They reminded her of the things ever so slightly, and she just stayed tense. Is he mind controlled? Is he one of THEM? She thought, before denying that truth instantly.

The bogsneak put her tail in the waters, the salty, freezing waters, and began to slowly wave it back and forth as a paddle. She stayed completely silent, occasionally glancing to Bead and Trick without a sound.
As she was just rescued, The three didn't realize that there was someone drowning. So, they stood there awkwardly realizing they didn't help
"Oh, hehe... You okay there Miss?" Groxinite asked
"Oh... We just stood there and uhh... Wait, what happened to you uhh... 'Mam?" Joel said awkwardly.

As she was just rescued, The three didn't realize that there was someone drowning. So, they stood there awkwardly realizing they didn't help
"Oh, hehe... You okay there Miss?" Groxinite asked
"Oh... We just stood there and uhh... Wait, what happened to you uhh... 'Mam?" Joel said awkwardly.

Hold on tighter with my lighter shining through!
As they had reached the shore he landed a bit in the water and walked the rest of the way. Though his boots were now soaked that didn't bother him. Three other dragons that he hadn't noticed before had started apologizing to Vogel about not helping. He didn't look back at Vogel but could see that she was weary of him especially.

The markings on his neck of the suites started to glow a bit brighter. So did the ring-like outer part of the "eyes" on his feathers even on his talon like claws on each foot. His excitement had reached another point as he was getting closer to hearing the tale that Vogel had to tell.

Once the raft was safely on the sand his ghostly appendages let go of the rope and rested in their normal location. The "cursed" ribbon swaying in the sea breeze that was starting to come in. The dried blood red jewels gleaming in the sunlight. It looked as if it also was watching Vogel in anticipation, however, no dragon could really know.The creamy amber candles started to float toward the mid section of the body and leisurely 'sat' there. Although the candles flame flickered in the breeze.

Tricks thought it nice to experience something different for once. He couldn't wait to turn this event into a nice story for the hatchlings as home to hear.
As they had reached the shore he landed a bit in the water and walked the rest of the way. Though his boots were now soaked that didn't bother him. Three other dragons that he hadn't noticed before had started apologizing to Vogel about not helping. He didn't look back at Vogel but could see that she was weary of him especially.

The markings on his neck of the suites started to glow a bit brighter. So did the ring-like outer part of the "eyes" on his feathers even on his talon like claws on each foot. His excitement had reached another point as he was getting closer to hearing the tale that Vogel had to tell.

Once the raft was safely on the sand his ghostly appendages let go of the rope and rested in their normal location. The "cursed" ribbon swaying in the sea breeze that was starting to come in. The dried blood red jewels gleaming in the sunlight. It looked as if it also was watching Vogel in anticipation, however, no dragon could really know.The creamy amber candles started to float toward the mid section of the body and leisurely 'sat' there. Although the candles flame flickered in the breeze.

Tricks thought it nice to experience something different for once. He couldn't wait to turn this event into a nice story for the hatchlings as home to hear.
Rook, smiling thinly, hopped across the warm beach. Some commotion behind her had caused a fuss, and her grin widened as she swept out a wing to her left skimming the sand. Nobody noticed her tuck the smooth silver locket into a bag at her waist.
Rook, smiling thinly, hopped across the warm beach. Some commotion behind her had caused a fuss, and her grin widened as she swept out a wing to her left skimming the sand. Nobody noticed her tuck the smooth silver locket into a bag at her waist.
As this commotion was going on SeaWeed came up to the surface to see what Tricks was up to. His cowl damp and his seaweed infested hair gleaming in the sun. As he rose out of the sea he stumbled upon a very small fae smiling to themselves as they put something shiny into their pocket.

His heart stopped for a second as one of his hands shot up to his neck. He sighed a silent sigh of relief as his locket was still there. He looked over to where Tricks was and decided to get out of the ocean.

He started walking toward the fae as he was here to try to understand other dragons outside the clan. Not entertain them like Tricks. He was apprehensive about saying anything first so he stared down at the fae as he got close to them. His glasses catching the sunlight, (Magically stay on his face) and his Trident gleaming nicely from proper care.
As this commotion was going on SeaWeed came up to the surface to see what Tricks was up to. His cowl damp and his seaweed infested hair gleaming in the sun. As he rose out of the sea he stumbled upon a very small fae smiling to themselves as they put something shiny into their pocket.

His heart stopped for a second as one of his hands shot up to his neck. He sighed a silent sigh of relief as his locket was still there. He looked over to where Tricks was and decided to get out of the ocean.

He started walking toward the fae as he was here to try to understand other dragons outside the clan. Not entertain them like Tricks. He was apprehensive about saying anything first so he stared down at the fae as he got close to them. His glasses catching the sunlight, (Magically stay on his face) and his Trident gleaming nicely from proper care.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19