Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eye of the Storm
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Bead was confused but was getting used to Tricks and his odd behaviors. She settled on Tricks other side and picked up her cards. She looked at SeaWeed and Dumortierite as they walked over and gave them a small smile.

"How are you feeling Dumortierite?" Bead asked.
Bead was confused but was getting used to Tricks and his odd behaviors. She settled on Tricks other side and picked up her cards. She looked at SeaWeed and Dumortierite as they walked over and gave them a small smile.

"How are you feeling Dumortierite?" Bead asked.
Dumo turned back to SeaWeed, surprised, but then smiled.
“I think that would nice.” She then followed him over to Tricks’ game. She was a bit tentative at first as she sat down, eyeing the wildclaw carefully. She wouldn’t admit it, but he kind of scared her.
When she was addressed, she turned to Bead.
“I’m... definitely better. Don’t feel like cutting anyone open at least, haha.” She paused awkwardly. “That was a joke, I... um... nevermind.”
Dumo turned back to SeaWeed, surprised, but then smiled.
“I think that would nice.” She then followed him over to Tricks’ game. She was a bit tentative at first as she sat down, eyeing the wildclaw carefully. She wouldn’t admit it, but he kind of scared her.
When she was addressed, she turned to Bead.
“I’m... definitely better. Don’t feel like cutting anyone open at least, haha.” She paused awkwardly. “That was a joke, I... um... nevermind.”
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
Bead smiled at Dumortierite. "Well, I'm glad you feel better." Turning to Tricks she said, "So how do we play this game?"
Bead smiled at Dumortierite. "Well, I'm glad you feel better." Turning to Tricks she said, "So how do we play this game?"
Tricks

Tricks watched Dumortierite for a moment as she approached to sit. As she got closer he could feel something feint. Smiling at her before turning to Bead with laugh, “Oh! A si. mple game this o. ne. Just a normal ga. me of Trickster!” This was a care game not usually played with a normal deck like this one. However, that didn’t matter to Tricks who explained how to play.

“What you wa. nt to do is be the be. st at tricking eve. ryone else. Gain the most poin. ts by the end and you are a fool. Be the one with t. he least and you are a t. rickster.” Tricks continued to explain. It was like a game of go fish, uno and war all put together, except you want the least amount of points this time. You either tell truth or lies, if you are caught lying you draw 3 more cards. If you can’t get rid of your card you draw 1. With that Tricks started the game with a smile. Placing down a card from what everyone could see and he says, “N. ow let us beg. in...”

SeaWeed

SeaWeed lifted an eyebrow and stared with slightly narrowed eyes when Dumortierite made her comment. He snorted a little since he had a similar sense of humor and her being awkward was also quite amusing to him. However, he quickly put on a stone face. Trickster was one of his least favorite games to play against Tricks. He knew the rules so half paid attention while Tricks explained the game to the other two.

As soon as Tricks started the game, SeaWeed groaned internally and placed down his own card. Unfortunately his hand was terrible as always. Tricks was a devil when he played this game and was the dealer. Though SeaWeed wondered if Tricks was nice to Bead and Dumortierite since they were brand new.
Tricks

Tricks watched Dumortierite for a moment as she approached to sit. As she got closer he could feel something feint. Smiling at her before turning to Bead with laugh, “Oh! A si. mple game this o. ne. Just a normal ga. me of Trickster!” This was a care game not usually played with a normal deck like this one. However, that didn’t matter to Tricks who explained how to play.

“What you wa. nt to do is be the be. st at tricking eve. ryone else. Gain the most poin. ts by the end and you are a fool. Be the one with t. he least and you are a t. rickster.” Tricks continued to explain. It was like a game of go fish, uno and war all put together, except you want the least amount of points this time. You either tell truth or lies, if you are caught lying you draw 3 more cards. If you can’t get rid of your card you draw 1. With that Tricks started the game with a smile. Placing down a card from what everyone could see and he says, “N. ow let us beg. in...”

SeaWeed

SeaWeed lifted an eyebrow and stared with slightly narrowed eyes when Dumortierite made her comment. He snorted a little since he had a similar sense of humor and her being awkward was also quite amusing to him. However, he quickly put on a stone face. Trickster was one of his least favorite games to play against Tricks. He knew the rules so half paid attention while Tricks explained the game to the other two.

As soon as Tricks started the game, SeaWeed groaned internally and placed down his own card. Unfortunately his hand was terrible as always. Tricks was a devil when he played this game and was the dealer. Though SeaWeed wondered if Tricks was nice to Bead and Dumortierite since they were brand new.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
Not fully understanding how to play, Bead looked at her cards, not sure whether this was a good hand or not. She picked a card that she thought would work and placed it. She looked up at Tricks uncertainly.
Not fully understanding how to play, Bead looked at her cards, not sure whether this was a good hand or not. She picked a card that she thought would work and placed it. She looked up at Tricks uncertainly.
Dumortierite looked around the group, a little confused. She picked up her cards and looked them over.
"So... are we not going to try and find the Tidelord? I mean, I guess the all-important water deity can just wait while we play cards. Water dragons have foresight and seers and the like, I'm sure someone else has already made the extremely important discovery that the TIDELORD might be IN DANGER."
Dumortierite looked around the group, a little confused. She picked up her cards and looked them over.
"So... are we not going to try and find the Tidelord? I mean, I guess the all-important water deity can just wait while we play cards. Water dragons have foresight and seers and the like, I'm sure someone else has already made the extremely important discovery that the TIDELORD might be IN DANGER."
Rare-Spirit.pngPlentiful-Albino.pngplagueanim1.gifUqTOVvp.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19