Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private] Chasing Secrets
1 2
Squinting at Ibis's notes, Kamir said, "Well, I don't understand most of that science-y mumbo-jumbo, but I do know that we won't get much done standing around here."

Kamir moved a few paces away and sniffed the air. "I'm pretty sure I remember the smell of those shadow things and I don't smell them here," he mused to himself. He took another deep whiff. "But maybe..." He froze, eyes wide and staring in the direction of the Scarred Wasteland.

Turning abruptly, Kamir said, "I might've picked something up, but it's really faint. We might have to go through Plague territory." He flattened his ears and added, "Y'know, if you guys are willing to follow me."
Squinting at Ibis's notes, Kamir said, "Well, I don't understand most of that science-y mumbo-jumbo, but I do know that we won't get much done standing around here."

Kamir moved a few paces away and sniffed the air. "I'm pretty sure I remember the smell of those shadow things and I don't smell them here," he mused to himself. He took another deep whiff. "But maybe..." He froze, eyes wide and staring in the direction of the Scarred Wasteland.

Turning abruptly, Kamir said, "I might've picked something up, but it's really faint. We might have to go through Plague territory." He flattened his ears and added, "Y'know, if you guys are willing to follow me."
9rffWp7.png----- FR+2 -tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png- Female --vmRjR9o.png
((I don't mean to be a bother, but are we still doing this or should I shut it down?))
((I don't mean to be a bother, but are we still doing this or should I shut it down?))
((Oof, I think I might've forgotten about this. Sorry.))

"Who knows. But we need to stop the shadows soon, before they start attacking more clans." Oceanic flicked her tail, then turned her attention back to Kamir. "Why not? We might as well travel together. There's safety in numbers, after all." She was excited to travel, even if it was through the Scarred Wasteland, which wasn't the safest of places.
((Oof, I think I might've forgotten about this. Sorry.))

"Who knows. But we need to stop the shadows soon, before they start attacking more clans." Oceanic flicked her tail, then turned her attention back to Kamir. "Why not? We might as well travel together. There's safety in numbers, after all." She was excited to travel, even if it was through the Scarred Wasteland, which wasn't the safest of places.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
((sorry, I was busy and couldn't RP)

Ibis turned to where the tundra pointed and sniffed at the air. She noticed a strange musky smell from where the Plague territory resided. She carefully placed her book around her waist and turned back to the other two dragons. "Yes, I am willing to come with you. But we must leave immediately since there is a risk these shadows will attack others," Ibis responded to Kamir. She turned to the mirror and nodded, waiting for them to lead the way into an unknown territory.
((sorry, I was busy and couldn't RP)

Ibis turned to where the tundra pointed and sniffed at the air. She noticed a strange musky smell from where the Plague territory resided. She carefully placed her book around her waist and turned back to the other two dragons. "Yes, I am willing to come with you. But we must leave immediately since there is a risk these shadows will attack others," Ibis responded to Kamir. She turned to the mirror and nodded, waiting for them to lead the way into an unknown territory.
ldNLSdw.png
((No worries! I know how life can get. :/))

Kamir nodded, his gaze drifting back towards the Scarred Wasteland. "Well, we should get going then," he said, stretching his wings. He took a deep breath and launched himself into the air.
((No worries! I know how life can get. :/))

Kamir nodded, his gaze drifting back towards the Scarred Wasteland. "Well, we should get going then," he said, stretching his wings. He took a deep breath and launched himself into the air.
Oceanic watched Kamir take to the skies, and quickly launched herself into the air to fly after him. "What are you waiting for?" she called back to the Wildclaw, who was still on the ground. "We have to get going."
Oceanic watched Kamir take to the skies, and quickly launched herself into the air to fly after him. "What are you waiting for?" she called back to the Wildclaw, who was still on the ground. "We have to get going."
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
((Are we still doing this?))

Ibis nodded at the dragons in the sky before taking off. "I'm coming!" She replied to Oceanic before looking at Kamir in the sky. He was getting further away and closer to the plague territory. "We better follow him though."
((Are we still doing this?))

Ibis nodded at the dragons in the sky before taking off. "I'm coming!" She replied to Oceanic before looking at Kamir in the sky. He was getting further away and closer to the plague territory. "We better follow him though."
ldNLSdw.png
1 2