Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random 1x1 RP [PRIVATE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][font=gabriola][size=6][b]Random RP[/b][/center] @BTdragons3869 [b]Characters:[/b] NVDragon/Amazonite [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49306574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493066/49306574_350.png[/img] [/url] BTdragons3869/Turquoise [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49486902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/494870/49486902_350.png[/img] [/url]
Random RP
@BTdragons3869

Characters:
NVDragon/Amazonite

49306574_350.png

BTdragons3869/Turquoise

49486902_350.png

F50lMAz.png
NPC'S [center]Gala[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sIGU6z4.png[/img][/center] [center]Gala's mom[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5hZ3tf4.png[/img][/center] [center]Boss man[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/r0sNFgG.png[/img][/center] [center]AJ[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AjK3LU3.png[/img][/center] [center]Fengári/ Feni[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QGrEB5l.png[/img][/center]
NPC'S
Gala
sIGU6z4.png
Gala's mom
5hZ3tf4.png
Boss man
r0sNFgG.png
AJ
AjK3LU3.png
Fengári/ Feni
QGrEB5l.png
bZ0BJsW.png
The mop swept side to side endlessly. The young imperial sighed, continuing to clean the floor. It wasn't well designed. For cleaning, at least. The tiles had small little cracks and edges that hid the gunk and dirt. The tiles were pretty at least. But still.
She continued to sweep the floor, mop in one talon, bucket in the other. She spotted stains that seemed to be centuries old. She tried scrubbing them out, but it was hopeless. Frustrated, she continued. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. A Wildclaw. This one was her boss. She disliked him, but that wouldn't get her paid. She noticed he was eating something. A burger that was wrapped with parchment paper.

Seriously? she thought, annoyed You run the most fancy restaurant in town and you choose to eat a burger?

He stepped closer, eyeing her blandly.

"Hmm," he said with his mouth full, "You workin' hard?"

She huffed before giving him a stiff nod. That's when she noticed something. He was spilling his bread crumbs all over the floor. That she had just cleaned. Angered thoughts spiralled through her mind.

"Excuse me, sir," she said in the most stern attitude possible, "But you're-"

He held a talon up to her snout, hushing her.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice. You've left a bunch of crumbs on the ground. Why don't you clean those up?"

He gestured to the crumbs he'd just spilt. Outraged, she shot him a glare, but he pretended not to notice.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, Mrs.... What was-"

"Amazonite. With none of that "Mrs"," she growled, clenching her claws.

She didn't even care to watch his reaction. She swept the crumbs up with one swift movement.

I'll get out of here. As soon as I have a steady amount of money. There's nothing here for me.

Amazonite didn't notice that her last thought was anything but true.
The mop swept side to side endlessly. The young imperial sighed, continuing to clean the floor. It wasn't well designed. For cleaning, at least. The tiles had small little cracks and edges that hid the gunk and dirt. The tiles were pretty at least. But still.
She continued to sweep the floor, mop in one talon, bucket in the other. She spotted stains that seemed to be centuries old. She tried scrubbing them out, but it was hopeless. Frustrated, she continued. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. A Wildclaw. This one was her boss. She disliked him, but that wouldn't get her paid. She noticed he was eating something. A burger that was wrapped with parchment paper.

Seriously? she thought, annoyed You run the most fancy restaurant in town and you choose to eat a burger?

He stepped closer, eyeing her blandly.

"Hmm," he said with his mouth full, "You workin' hard?"

She huffed before giving him a stiff nod. That's when she noticed something. He was spilling his bread crumbs all over the floor. That she had just cleaned. Angered thoughts spiralled through her mind.

"Excuse me, sir," she said in the most stern attitude possible, "But you're-"

He held a talon up to her snout, hushing her.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice. You've left a bunch of crumbs on the ground. Why don't you clean those up?"

He gestured to the crumbs he'd just spilt. Outraged, she shot him a glare, but he pretended not to notice.

"Well, I'll leave you to it, Mrs.... What was-"

"Amazonite. With none of that "Mrs"," she growled, clenching her claws.

She didn't even care to watch his reaction. She swept the crumbs up with one swift movement.

I'll get out of here. As soon as I have a steady amount of money. There's nothing here for me.

Amazonite didn't notice that her last thought was anything but true.
F50lMAz.png
@BTdragons3869

Hello!
@BTdragons3869

Hello!
F50lMAz.png
Plates clattered in the kitchen, Turquoise put the small Lava cake the had just made in the oven.
Hummm... I wonder how Seaflower is doing
she missed her sister and her clan. The buzzer rang and she pulled the cake out and put it on a plate she took some coco powdered spelled "HAPPY B-DAY" she tapped the bell and a waiter came and took it away.
Just then the boss came in, Turquoise tenced up a bit and he came over to her.
"How is it going in here" he said finishing his burger
"Good" she said. she reached for the flour but it slipped from her talons and spilled all over the floor.
"OH MY GOODNESS, Turquoise call the janitor to clean that up right now"
he left in a huff
"yes sir" she called after him
"JANITOR! we need you in the kitchen " she called not knowing who would come.
Plates clattered in the kitchen, Turquoise put the small Lava cake the had just made in the oven.
Hummm... I wonder how Seaflower is doing
she missed her sister and her clan. The buzzer rang and she pulled the cake out and put it on a plate she took some coco powdered spelled "HAPPY B-DAY" she tapped the bell and a waiter came and took it away.
Just then the boss came in, Turquoise tenced up a bit and he came over to her.
"How is it going in here" he said finishing his burger
"Good" she said. she reached for the flour but it slipped from her talons and spilled all over the floor.
"OH MY GOODNESS, Turquoise call the janitor to clean that up right now"
he left in a huff
"yes sir" she called after him
"JANITOR! we need you in the kitchen " she called not knowing who would come.
bZ0BJsW.png
"JANITOR! We need you in the kitchen!"

Amazonite's ears perked up before flopping down in disappointment. She hadn't even finished the hallway! She grumbled while walking to the kitchen. Inside, there stood a green Skydancer covered with a mess of flour.

Ah, this must be the pastry chef. She certainly looks very nice.

"Hello?" she said in a bored tone, "What happened?"

She began sweeping the flour from the ground. It wasn't too hard, except for when it started to fly in her face.
"JANITOR! We need you in the kitchen!"

Amazonite's ears perked up before flopping down in disappointment. She hadn't even finished the hallway! She grumbled while walking to the kitchen. Inside, there stood a green Skydancer covered with a mess of flour.

Ah, this must be the pastry chef. She certainly looks very nice.

"Hello?" she said in a bored tone, "What happened?"

She began sweeping the flour from the ground. It wasn't too hard, except for when it started to fly in her face.
F50lMAz.png
"sorry I dropped the flour"
she looked at the imperial
she looks nice maybe we could be friends
"Thank you I'm such a cluts, I wonder why I'm even a chef"
she looked down at the ground and remembered that she that needed to help seaflower.
"sorry I dropped the flour"
she looked at the imperial
she looks nice maybe we could be friends
"Thank you I'm such a cluts, I wonder why I'm even a chef"
she looked down at the ground and remembered that she that needed to help seaflower.
bZ0BJsW.png
((Amazonite's an imperial))
"Sorry, I dropped the flour."

"That's okay," Amazonite said, brushing her hair back.

"Thank you, I'm such klutz. I wonder why I'm even a chef."

Amazonite stared at the Skydancer long and hard.

"Don't put yourself down," she said sternly "It doesn't get you anywhere. Believe me, I know."

She started to clean the remaining powder off the ground, thinking about the Skydancer.

She seems nice. Innocent, at least. And... Maybe friendly? She has a sweet aura.

Once she'd finished, she began grabbing her cleaning supplies. She started towards the door.

"I've got to go. There's still a mess in the hall," she called to the Skydancer, "What's your name?"

Arrrrgh... Stop acting awkward! You probably have a stupid expression glued on your face right now! Don't act so nosy, it's only asking for trouble!
((Amazonite's an imperial))
"Sorry, I dropped the flour."

"That's okay," Amazonite said, brushing her hair back.

"Thank you, I'm such klutz. I wonder why I'm even a chef."

Amazonite stared at the Skydancer long and hard.

"Don't put yourself down," she said sternly "It doesn't get you anywhere. Believe me, I know."

She started to clean the remaining powder off the ground, thinking about the Skydancer.

She seems nice. Innocent, at least. And... Maybe friendly? She has a sweet aura.

Once she'd finished, she began grabbing her cleaning supplies. She started towards the door.

"I've got to go. There's still a mess in the hall," she called to the Skydancer, "What's your name?"

Arrrrgh... Stop acting awkward! You probably have a stupid expression glued on your face right now! Don't act so nosy, it's only asking for trouble!
F50lMAz.png
"Turquoise!" she yelled back "My name is Turquoise"
ummm what do I say now? bye? see you later? NO I don't know her name she thought
"Whats yours?"
"Turquoise!" she yelled back "My name is Turquoise"
ummm what do I say now? bye? see you later? NO I don't know her name she thought
"Whats yours?"
bZ0BJsW.png
Turquoise. That's a pretty name. Describes her well.

"Whats yours?"

Amazonite paused at the doorway, looking back at Turquoise.

"Amazonite," she replied, fiddling with her claws. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She turned and walked away, contemplating the conversation she'd just had with the beauti- the nice Skydancer.
She returned to the hall and started cleaning. But she couldn't concentrate. She kept thinking about Turquoise. Once, she even caught herself leaning on her mop, daydreaming.
Auugh, this is stupid. Just clean!

She forced herself to clean without any exterior thoughts.
Finally, she finished. It was late in the evening. She trudged to the janitor's closet to store her equipment.
Turquoise. That's a pretty name. Describes her well.

"Whats yours?"

Amazonite paused at the doorway, looking back at Turquoise.

"Amazonite," she replied, fiddling with her claws. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She turned and walked away, contemplating the conversation she'd just had with the beauti- the nice Skydancer.
She returned to the hall and started cleaning. But she couldn't concentrate. She kept thinking about Turquoise. Once, she even caught herself leaning on her mop, daydreaming.
Auugh, this is stupid. Just clean!

She forced herself to clean without any exterior thoughts.
Finally, she finished. It was late in the evening. She trudged to the janitor's closet to store her equipment.
F50lMAz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12