Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20
“I have money, but you’re still paying for everything, rich kid,” Eloise smirked. “It’s probably only like, ten dollars? Maybe twenty? I’d check, but there’s no need to, since you’re going to be so kind and pay for it. Right?” She gave Arasil a sarcastic grin, trying to be as annoying as possible.
“I have money, but you’re still paying for everything, rich kid,” Eloise smirked. “It’s probably only like, ten dollars? Maybe twenty? I’d check, but there’s no need to, since you’re going to be so kind and pay for it. Right?” She gave Arasil a sarcastic grin, trying to be as annoying as possible.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil squints at her and immediately looks irritated. “You know, it’s almost like you don’t even want to be here.” He hissed at her.
Arasil squints at her and immediately looks irritated. “You know, it’s almost like you don’t even want to be here.” He hissed at her.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan sighed, these two literally argue about everything and anything. "Guys come on-" he started.
Inan sighed, these two literally argue about everything and anything. "Guys come on-" he started.
“You can afford it,” Eloise replied harshly. “And besides, if you did anything to me, you’d lose your position of power. Imagine the disrespect you would gain from your people if you hurt somebody innocent.” She paused and stared at him. “Anyway, if we go downtown can we go to a bar? They never let me in because my ‘ID is fake’. Which it might be. Whatever.”
“You can afford it,” Eloise replied harshly. “And besides, if you did anything to me, you’d lose your position of power. Imagine the disrespect you would gain from your people if you hurt somebody innocent.” She paused and stared at him. “Anyway, if we go downtown can we go to a bar? They never let me in because my ‘ID is fake’. Which it might be. Whatever.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Fine, but I honestly don’t think you deserve to drink.” Arasil grumbled. He puts his robes safely on the bed and waltzes to the door.
“Fine, but I honestly don’t think you deserve to drink.” Arasil grumbled. He puts his robes safely on the bed and waltzes to the door.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan rolls his eyes silently at them then puts his "change" back in his pocket, he also quietly got Richard and put him in his pocket. He followed Arasil over to the door.
Inan rolls his eyes silently at them then puts his "change" back in his pocket, he also quietly got Richard and put him in his pocket. He followed Arasil over to the door.
The zippers on the insides of Arasil’s old boots (and Eloise’s new ones) clinked as she also went to the door and jammed her EarPods into her phone. “Are we going or what? And what are we getting to drink? Jesus Christ I’m excited to finally get in to a bar without being stoPPED AND CHECKED,” she hissed flatly.
The zippers on the insides of Arasil’s old boots (and Eloise’s new ones) clinked as she also went to the door and jammed her EarPods into her phone. “Are we going or what? And what are we getting to drink? Jesus Christ I’m excited to finally get in to a bar without being stoPPED AND CHECKED,” she hissed flatly.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“We are and who said that you were gonna drink?” Arasil asked with a hiss. He opens the door and walks out, they’d have to get down a large spiral staircase before they would get anywhere close to the exit.
“We are and who said that you were gonna drink?” Arasil asked with a hiss. He opens the door and walks out, they’d have to get down a large spiral staircase before they would get anywhere close to the exit.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan groaned while looking at the stair case. "Why do you need so many?" He asked with a chuckle, trying to change the subject a little.
Inan groaned while looking at the stair case. "Why do you need so many?" He asked with a chuckle, trying to change the subject a little.
“He needs to make everyone miserable walking up and down them all the time. Oh, and if someone comes in trying to kill him he can hear them comin up the stairs and run away.” Eloise answered, taking a step down the staircase.
“He needs to make everyone miserable walking up and down them all the time. Oh, and if someone comes in trying to kill him he can hear them comin up the stairs and run away.” Eloise answered, taking a step down the staircase.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20