Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
“Inan, you trying to pick up this how is useless because you can’t even pick up five pounds.” Eloise walked over to Arasil and pushed him up, hoping his tail wouldn’t come back to life and sting her. “It wasn’t even that strong of a kick, you’re fine,” she sighed.
“Inan, you trying to pick up this how is useless because you can’t even pick up five pounds.” Eloise walked over to Arasil and pushed him up, hoping his tail wouldn’t come back to life and sting her. “It wasn’t even that strong of a kick, you’re fine,” she sighed.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil stumbles slightly but eventually gets up, he’s cupping his crotch slightly. “But it really hurrrttts.” He whined.
Arasil stumbles slightly but eventually gets up, he’s cupping his crotch slightly. “But it really hurrrttts.” He whined.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Well I mean-" Inan began to protest against that statement then realized that Eloise was right so he didn't really continue with it. "Do you guys still want to go down town or...?"
"Well I mean-" Inan began to protest against that statement then realized that Eloise was right so he didn't really continue with it. "Do you guys still want to go down town or...?"
“I’d love to if this baby would get up,” Eloise responded. “And that wouldn’t have even happened in the first place if he’d let you take one of his robes when he literally has like a million.”
“I’d love to if this baby would get up,” Eloise responded. “And that wouldn’t have even happened in the first place if he’d let you take one of his robes when he literally has like a million.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“But all of them are expensive!” He whined with a hiss. His stinger twitches slightly but it’s still very much limp.
“But all of them are expensive!” He whined with a hiss. His stinger twitches slightly but it’s still very much limp.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Arasil is just a greedy man" Inan teased again, he really couldn't help himself to be honest.
"Arasil is just a greedy man" Inan teased again, he really couldn't help himself to be honest.
“Arasil, get up,” Eloise groaned, trying to push him to his feet but ultimately failing. “Or I’ll rip off your stinger and then let Richard dance on your head. Just, let’s go downtown and forget about this stupid argument over a gross Gucci robe.”
“Arasil, get up,” Eloise groaned, trying to push him to his feet but ultimately failing. “Or I’ll rip off your stinger and then let Richard dance on your head. Just, let’s go downtown and forget about this stupid argument over a gross Gucci robe.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Oh yUm
Oh yUm
xPlkKnY.png
“Fine.” Arasil whined. He got up completely with a slight stumble and still continued to cup his crotch slightly. “So do you guys have your own money or am I going to pay for everything?”
“Fine.” Arasil whined. He got up completely with a slight stumble and still continued to cup his crotch slightly. “So do you guys have your own money or am I going to pay for everything?”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"I have this much in total" Inan said, taking out weird looking coins that are worth around a cent each. This was pretty much of all his savings.
"I have this much in total" Inan said, taking out weird looking coins that are worth around a cent each. This was pretty much of all his savings.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20