Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Inan continued to stand there rather awkwardly. "Guys c'mon, let's just head downtown like we originally planned to" he said, trying to stop any possible fights.
Inan continued to stand there rather awkwardly. "Guys c'mon, let's just head downtown like we originally planned to" he said, trying to stop any possible fights.
“Don’t you DARE call me Ellie,” Eloise hissed. “I’ll wrap you up in thorny vines and slam a rock against your head until you pass out.” She struggled not to glare at Inan but couldn’t help herself and shot him an annoyed glance.
“Don’t you DARE call me Ellie,” Eloise hissed. “I’ll wrap you up in thorny vines and slam a rock against your head until you pass out.” She struggled not to glare at Inan but couldn’t help herself and shot him an annoyed glance.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Bet you won’t do it.” Arasil sneered at her. His stinger is poised straight at her neck, the tension in the room was intense.
“Bet you won’t do it.” Arasil sneered at her. His stinger is poised straight at her neck, the tension in the room was intense.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan looked slightly hurt from the glare then looked pretty worried when Arasil started to point his stinger at Eloise's neck. "Dude, calm down..." He said, grabbing his arm slightly to pull him away from Eloise.
Inan looked slightly hurt from the glare then looked pretty worried when Arasil started to point his stinger at Eloise's neck. "Dude, calm down..." He said, grabbing his arm slightly to pull him away from Eloise.
Eloise was trapped—if she fought back, she might get stung, but if she backed down she’d come off as cowardly. Instead, her face twisted into one of impact before violently lifting her leg and landing it right in Arasil’s crotch. She smirked afterward, hoping it might hurt, but she wasn’t the most physically strong.
Eloise was trapped—if she fought back, she might get stung, but if she backed down she’d come off as cowardly. Instead, her face twisted into one of impact before violently lifting her leg and landing it right in Arasil’s crotch. She smirked afterward, hoping it might hurt, but she wasn’t the most physically strong.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“F-CK!” Arasil shouted. She really wasn’t that strong, but she did enough to make him start to curl up into a ball of pain. His tail was absolutely limp.
“F-CK!” Arasil shouted. She really wasn’t that strong, but she did enough to make him start to curl up into a ball of pain. His tail was absolutely limp.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan immediately let go of his arm once Arasil curled up into a ball. "Okay, I uh think that's enough fighting guys" he said, looking at Arasil then at Eloise.
Inan immediately let go of his arm once Arasil curled up into a ball. "Okay, I uh think that's enough fighting guys" he said, looking at Arasil then at Eloise.
“Oh shlt, I’m sorry—” Eloise cut herself off. “I didn’t think—okay yes I did think it would hurt you that’s why I did it but seriously?” She sighed. “At least it’ll heal. And you won’t die, like what could have happened if you stung me.”
“Oh shlt, I’m sorry—” Eloise cut herself off. “I didn’t think—okay yes I did think it would hurt you that’s why I did it but seriously?” She sighed. “At least it’ll heal. And you won’t die, like what could have happened if you stung me.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil doesn’t respond but he just flips Eloise off, tail still completely limp. The sound of the floor scratching slightly because of his claws could be heard.
Arasil doesn’t respond but he just flips Eloise off, tail still completely limp. The sound of the floor scratching slightly because of his claws could be heard.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Okay bro get up" Inan sighed, grabbing Arasil's arm and attempting to pull him up. Of course, going absolutely no where because of his w e a k arms.
"Okay bro get up" Inan sighed, grabbing Arasil's arm and attempting to pull him up. Of course, going absolutely no where because of his w e a k arms.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20