Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Eloise quietly snuck out her phone and started recording the incident, stifling a laugh. “Hang in there, Richard!” she whispered, hoping the microphone on her phone would hear it as she zoomed in on Arasil’s neck where Richard was holding on.
Eloise quietly snuck out her phone and started recording the incident, stifling a laugh. “Hang in there, Richard!” she whispered, hoping the microphone on her phone would hear it as she zoomed in on Arasil’s neck where Richard was holding on.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“AH iT’S lAtChINg oN lIKe a LeEcH, ITs SUcKiNg mY bLOoD!” Arasil exclaimed. He’s actually freaking the hell out, trying to get Richard the f-ck off him.
“AH iT’S lAtChINg oN lIKe a LeEcH, ITs SUcKiNg mY bLOoD!” Arasil exclaimed. He’s actually freaking the hell out, trying to get Richard the f-ck off him.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Dude, just calm down" Inan said slowly, gently grabbing Richard and tugging him off Arasil. It took a few attempts but Richard finally stopped latching on to Arasil.
"Dude, just calm down" Inan said slowly, gently grabbing Richard and tugging him off Arasil. It took a few attempts but Richard finally stopped latching on to Arasil.
Eloise smiled again. “No, Richard!” she snickered, fixing the collar on her new stolen jacket. She finished recording and went over to Inan and Arasil before producing a leaf for Richard to rest on for a bit. “Here ya go, bug cousin.”
Eloise smiled again. “No, Richard!” she snickered, fixing the collar on her new stolen jacket. She finished recording and went over to Inan and Arasil before producing a leaf for Richard to rest on for a bit. “Here ya go, bug cousin.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Immediately as Richard stopped latching onto him, Arasil backed away into a wall and hisses at him. His stinger is poised directly at the poor beetle.
Immediately as Richard stopped latching onto him, Arasil backed away into a wall and hisses at him. His stinger is poised directly at the poor beetle.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Richard goes over to the leaf and starts to rest on it like a house cat, Inan picked up the leaf carefully with his sleeping cousin on it. "Arasil, he's not gonna hurt you" Inan chucked slightly.
Richard goes over to the leaf and starts to rest on it like a house cat, Inan picked up the leaf carefully with his sleeping cousin on it. "Arasil, he's not gonna hurt you" Inan chucked slightly.
“Damn, Arasil, it’s just a tiny bug, you literally have like two in the room.” Eloise gestured to Inan. “Are we just going to stand here all day or what? Do I have to wait until midnight to actually do anything?”
“Damn, Arasil, it’s just a tiny bug, you literally have like two in the room.” Eloise gestured to Inan. “Are we just going to stand here all day or what? Do I have to wait until midnight to actually do anything?”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil glares at Eloise for a second before getting his posture back. “Of course not, we just had a uh, slight delay.” He said while clearing his throat.
Arasil glares at Eloise for a second before getting his posture back. “Of course not, we just had a uh, slight delay.” He said while clearing his throat.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan put his cousin back into his pocket and looked at Arasil and Eloise. "So, what is it we're gonna do?" He asked.
Inan put his cousin back into his pocket and looked at Arasil and Eloise. "So, what is it we're gonna do?" He asked.
“Steal more of Arasil’s way too feminine stuff that’s all mine now? Or go downtown and hope nobody stares at how weird we are? Either of those work. Or anything else, I don’t know,” Eloise glanced in the closet again, but all that was left were more of Arasil’s robes and she didn’t really want those.
“Steal more of Arasil’s way too feminine stuff that’s all mine now? Or go downtown and hope nobody stares at how weird we are? Either of those work. Or anything else, I don’t know,” Eloise glanced in the closet again, but all that was left were more of Arasil’s robes and she didn’t really want those.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20