Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Eloise suppressed a grimace. She wanted so desperately to get her mind off of things, and she was completely aware that she made everyone uncomfortable. “Let’s go get way too drunk,” she grumbled.
Eloise suppressed a grimace. She wanted so desperately to get her mind off of things, and she was completely aware that she made everyone uncomfortable. “Let’s go get way too drunk,” she grumbled.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Oh right!” Arasil chirped. He starts to walk slightly faster with a skip in his step, wanting to get absolutely w a s t e d.
“Oh right!” Arasil chirped. He starts to walk slightly faster with a skip in his step, wanting to get absolutely w a s t e d.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan kind of yawned in response, starting to feel slightly tired. He lazily followed the two and took a quick glance around.
Inan kind of yawned in response, starting to feel slightly tired. He lazily followed the two and took a quick glance around.
“What are you guys planning on getting? Vodka? Gin?” Eloise asked. “Are we gonna need like, a designated driver or something? Because that would suck, I don’t want to have to just drink water and be miserable,” she drowned on in a sarcastic way. “Seriously please tell me somebody can drive us home.”
“What are you guys planning on getting? Vodka? Gin?” Eloise asked. “Are we gonna need like, a designated driver or something? Because that would suck, I don’t want to have to just drink water and be miserable,” she drowned on in a sarcastic way. “Seriously please tell me somebody can drive us home.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil stared at Eloise like she was insane before speaking up. “D-Drive?” He asked confusedly. He hasn’t heard the term “drive” at all.
Arasil stared at Eloise like she was insane before speaking up. “D-Drive?” He asked confusedly. He hasn’t heard the term “drive” at all.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"I can drink water and not be miserable" Inan said, he has seen cars and such before but has never really been in one.
"I can drink water and not be miserable" Inan said, he has seen cars and such before but has never really been in one.
“Oh, you know what? We’re going to be walking, nevermind,” Eloise rolled her eyes to herself. “Hopefully we just don’t end up stumbling into a ditch and all dying. Also Inan, we’re going to be having fun, knock yourself out and have a drink.”
“Oh, you know what? We’re going to be walking, nevermind,” Eloise rolled her eyes to herself. “Hopefully we just don’t end up stumbling into a ditch and all dying. Also Inan, we’re going to be having fun, knock yourself out and have a drink.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil just shrugged off the confusion and continued to walk ahead. He was heading over towards a bar far away from here, but it was hella good in his eyes.
Arasil just shrugged off the confusion and continued to walk ahead. He was heading over towards a bar far away from here, but it was hella good in his eyes.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Nah it's fine, I've only drank once and..." Inan then looked incrediblly embarrassed. "Uh never mind..." He mumbled, continuing to follow the two.
"Nah it's fine, I've only drank once and..." Inan then looked incrediblly embarrassed. "Uh never mind..." He mumbled, continuing to follow the two.
Eloise, stopping dead in her tracks, snapped her head in Inan’s direction. “What do you mean, ‘nevermind’?” A small smile creeped onto her lips. “Inan, what did you doooo,” she asked him in a teasing manor, giggling mischievously.
Eloise, stopping dead in her tracks, snapped her head in Inan’s direction. “What do you mean, ‘nevermind’?” A small smile creeped onto her lips. “Inan, what did you doooo,” she asked him in a teasing manor, giggling mischievously.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20