Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Inan finally started to pay attention to them. "Guys, come on-" he started, sounding slightly annoyed.
Inan finally started to pay attention to them. "Guys, come on-" he started, sounding slightly annoyed.
“Well that was wasteful. You could have given that to a starving child, and now it’s just going into the dump. Thanks.” Eloise exhaled, trying to calm herself down. All she could do without shouting was give Inan an apologetic look and mouth “sorry” without letting Arasil get to her again.
“Well that was wasteful. You could have given that to a starving child, and now it’s just going into the dump. Thanks.” Eloise exhaled, trying to calm herself down. All she could do without shouting was give Inan an apologetic look and mouth “sorry” without letting Arasil get to her again.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Pfft whatever.” Arasil hissed slightly. He continued to walk straight ahead, not looking back at the two.
“Pfft whatever.” Arasil hissed slightly. He continued to walk straight ahead, not looking back at the two.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan just sighed softly and looked up ahead at Arasil, he didn't really bother to keep up and just continued his own pace.
Inan just sighed softly and looked up ahead at Arasil, he didn't really bother to keep up and just continued his own pace.
Eloise radiated anger but kept it to herself. She was being a bltch and she knew it. “Arasil, I’m sorry, they’re just goofs, if you don’t like it I’ll stop.” she paused for a second. “I’ll give you your jacket back, or I’ll pay you for it.”
Eloise radiated anger but kept it to herself. She was being a bltch and she knew it. “Arasil, I’m sorry, they’re just goofs, if you don’t like it I’ll stop.” she paused for a second. “I’ll give you your jacket back, or I’ll pay you for it.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“W-Wait are you actually serious?” Arasil asked. He immediately turned around hearing her apologize, feeling slightly surprised that she even did.
“W-Wait are you actually serious?” Arasil asked. He immediately turned around hearing her apologize, feeling slightly surprised that she even did.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan also looked pretty surprised that Eloise apologized, he stayed quiet and listened to the two.
Inan also looked pretty surprised that Eloise apologized, he stayed quiet and listened to the two.
“Yes seriously, I’ll scrounge up the money if you want me to. I know I’m a pain in the neck sometimes.” Eloise looked visibly uncomfortable with both Arasil and Inan staring at her and just tried to ignore it.
“Yes seriously, I’ll scrounge up the money if you want me to. I know I’m a pain in the neck sometimes.” Eloise looked visibly uncomfortable with both Arasil and Inan staring at her and just tried to ignore it.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil stares at her for a few seconds in surprised before speaking up. “Well, I suppose I’ll let you save it up then.” He muttered slightly.
Arasil stares at her for a few seconds in surprised before speaking up. “Well, I suppose I’ll let you save it up then.” He muttered slightly.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan stayed quiet again, not wanting to interrupt. It's about time they finally stopped bickering.
Inan stayed quiet again, not wanting to interrupt. It's about time they finally stopped bickering.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20