Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
“Inan what the f-ck?!” Arasil hissed at him quietly. “Well I was created the last out of y’all alright?!” He snapped at them both
“Inan what the f-ck?!” Arasil hissed at him quietly. “Well I was created the last out of y’all alright?!” He snapped at them both
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Sorry, sorry!" Inan laughed, he looked at Arasil and Eloise. "How old are you guys? Like your actual age?" He asked.
"Sorry, sorry!" Inan laughed, he looked at Arasil and Eloise. "How old are you guys? Like your actual age?" He asked.
“Oh, I don’t know, I’ve been sixteen for so long I genuinely have no idea. I don’t really keep track. I just celebrate my birthday whenever I want.” Eloise dug around her her bag. “Anybody want a lollipop? I have like twenty,” she offered, pulling three out.
“Oh, I don’t know, I’ve been sixteen for so long I genuinely have no idea. I don’t really keep track. I just celebrate my birthday whenever I want.” Eloise dug around her her bag. “Anybody want a lollipop? I have like twenty,” she offered, pulling three out.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Uhhh, I don’t really remember either but I think I’m 145.” Arasil told Inan. He then focuses his attention on Eloise. “What is a lullypop?”
“Uhhh, I don’t really remember either but I think I’m 145.” Arasil told Inan. He then focuses his attention on Eloise. “What is a lullypop?”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Oh damn I'm older" Inan mused to himself before looking over at Eloise. "No, aren't they called lillypopes?"
"Oh damn I'm older" Inan mused to himself before looking over at Eloise. "No, aren't they called lillypopes?"
“Now I have to actually respect my elders—of course, assuming you’re older than me, some I don’t know,” Eloise says before looking up in shock. “You don’t know what a lollipop is? Wow, you really are old. It’s like a candy and you suck on it. It’s really good,” she said, unwrapping one and popping it into her mouth.
“Now I have to actually respect my elders—of course, assuming you’re older than me, some I don’t know,” Eloise says before looking up in shock. “You don’t know what a lollipop is? Wow, you really are old. It’s like a candy and you suck on it. It’s really good,” she said, unwrapping one and popping it into her mouth.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil grumbles quietly and reluctantly grabs one of the “lollipops”. He stares at the wrapper to see if it said anything interesting but it just says grape. “Uhhhh.”
Arasil grumbles quietly and reluctantly grabs one of the “lollipops”. He stares at the wrapper to see if it said anything interesting but it just says grape. “Uhhhh.”
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan didn't grab one but looked over at Arasil's. "Oh, grape's a fruit'' he commented.
Inan didn't grab one but looked over at Arasil's. "Oh, grape's a fruit'' he commented.
“It’s the flavor, dummy,” Eloise rolled her eyes. “Sure, maybe it doesn’t really taste like grape but I mean, it’s close enough. And you have to be careful licking it or you’ll look gayer than you already do.”
“It’s the flavor, dummy,” Eloise rolled her eyes. “Sure, maybe it doesn’t really taste like grape but I mean, it’s close enough. And you have to be careful licking it or you’ll look gayer than you already do.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“I know what a grape is!” Arasil hissed slightly at Inan. “What do you mean I’ll look gayer?!” He snarled at Eloise, stinger twitching slightly.
“I know what a grape is!” Arasil hissed slightly at Inan. “What do you mean I’ll look gayer?!” He snarled at Eloise, stinger twitching slightly.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20