Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exxus 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@SaturnNeptune @Aranoire

Arasil lay lazily on his bed, looking quite bored. He was expecting guests soon so he was wore his most expensive robe. He was slightly irritated about how long they were taking, but he seemingly forgot that his palace was far out in the middle of a desert. Eventually his second in command, Nao, came walking through the door. “Sir? Your guests have arrived!” The small wolf like creature had chirped. “Finally, let them into the palace.” He demanded. From far away, the sound of the palace’s large gates opening were audible.
@SaturnNeptune @Aranoire

Arasil lay lazily on his bed, looking quite bored. He was expecting guests soon so he was wore his most expensive robe. He was slightly irritated about how long they were taking, but he seemingly forgot that his palace was far out in the middle of a desert. Eventually his second in command, Nao, came walking through the door. “Sir? Your guests have arrived!” The small wolf like creature had chirped. “Finally, let them into the palace.” He demanded. From far away, the sound of the palace’s large gates opening were audible.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Bro, I bet the dirt here cost way more then everything I own" Inan chucked slightly to his shorter friend. He yawned slightly and was munching on a pack of mushrooms he brought with him.
"Bro, I bet the dirt here cost way more then everything I own" Inan chucked slightly to his shorter friend. He yawned slightly and was munching on a pack of mushrooms he brought with him.
“Everything costs more than anything you own,” Eloise teased Inan, looking up at him. “Besides, you’re eating mushrooms, which makes you even weirder and you most likely found those in the ground for free so even they’re cheaper.” She cracked a grin. “Oh, hi, Arasil. Great to see you and your oh so elegant things.”
“Everything costs more than anything you own,” Eloise teased Inan, looking up at him. “Besides, you’re eating mushrooms, which makes you even weirder and you most likely found those in the ground for free so even they’re cheaper.” She cracked a grin. “Oh, hi, Arasil. Great to see you and your oh so elegant things.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
“Greetings peasants.” Arasil sneered. “I’d expected you to come sooner but I remembered that you all are weak.” He sneered again. Nao just stares at the two with great interest.
“Greetings peasants.” Arasil sneered. “I’d expected you to come sooner but I remembered that you all are weak.” He sneered again. Nao just stares at the two with great interest.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
"Actually these mushrooms are from my bush" Inan responded, he then looked over at Arasil. "Oh hey dude" he said casually to Arasil, not getting angry at all or annoyed.
"Actually these mushrooms are from my bush" Inan responded, he then looked over at Arasil. "Oh hey dude" he said casually to Arasil, not getting angry at all or annoyed.
“Damn,” Eloise replied snarkily at Arasil. “Looks like someone had to bottom last night. Must have been rough, huh? Now excuse me while I try on all of your clothes and get them all gross with my peasant juice.” She winked at Inan jokingly and threw open the closet doors.
“Damn,” Eloise replied snarkily at Arasil. “Looks like someone had to bottom last night. Must have been rough, huh? Now excuse me while I try on all of your clothes and get them all gross with my peasant juice.” She winked at Inan jokingly and threw open the closet doors.
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil looks heavily insulted but doesn’t say anything, his stinger twitching slightly. “So erm.” He cleared his throat. “I assume you all are going to stay here for awhile correct?” He asked.
Arasil looks heavily insulted but doesn’t say anything, his stinger twitching slightly. “So erm.” He cleared his throat. “I assume you all are going to stay here for awhile correct?” He asked.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
Inan laughed slightly from what Eloise said then he looked back at Arasil. "I guess so, there's no meetings or anything today" he responded, munching some more on the mushrooms. In his pocket was a rather large beetle.
Inan laughed slightly from what Eloise said then he looked back at Arasil. "I guess so, there's no meetings or anything today" he responded, munching some more on the mushrooms. In his pocket was a rather large beetle.
Eloise pulled out one of Arasil’s robes, studied it, and stared at him deadpan before dropping it on the floor for no other reason to annoy him. “Meetings are pretty boring. All you do is sit and ‘discuss’ and there seems to only be one person to blame for why they’re so damn early in the morning.” She pulled another robe off of a hanger and slipped it on over her shirt. “We could do them at a normal time of day, you know.”
Eloise pulled out one of Arasil’s robes, studied it, and stared at him deadpan before dropping it on the floor for no other reason to annoy him. “Meetings are pretty boring. All you do is sit and ‘discuss’ and there seems to only be one person to blame for why they’re so damn early in the morning.” She pulled another robe off of a hanger and slipped it on over her shirt. “We could do them at a normal time of day, you know.”
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
Arasil looked like he was in physical pain when he saw Eloise drop his robe and immediately picked it up. “Are you suggesting that I’m waking everyone up early?” He asked with a slight hiss.
Arasil looked like he was in physical pain when he saw Eloise drop his robe and immediately picked it up. “Are you suggesting that I’m waking everyone up early?” He asked with a slight hiss.
ykPMlfp.pngGbsWfVs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20