Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | stupid idiots fighting eachother 1x1
1 2
Cyrus raised his hand at Panther words, until another voice in the dark beat him.

“Two million!”

“Two million from out very own Thermite. Do I hear three?”

“Three,” Cyrus rose his hand.

“It’s heating up here folks, we’re going by the millions! Four?”

“Four!”

“Four point one!”

“A whole five!”

“Six!” Cyrus was getting annoyed by all this shouting, yet he joined in anyways. Only a few people were bidding now. It was him, Userper, Melancholy (and she sure as hell looked ready to raise it as much as possible), and a few others. He looked at this Castor for a brief second. Never had he ever had an interest in the other villains, but...

Something wasn’t right. Like a bee rattling against his skull. He shook his head. No, these meetings were exclusive. Hard to get into... yet Panther is only human. And so is Castor. Hopefully.

“Ten!” someone in the back shouted. Everyone paused for a moment, even Panther. She quickly got her act together, though.

“Ten million from Melancholy, raising it by five. Do I hear eleven?” she said. The room was quiet for a few moments. Cyrus looked around. Not many in this room had that amount of many.

“Fifteen million,” Cyrus didn’t even bother to raise his hand, as the room was quiet enough for people to hear him without the necessity of shouting.
Cyrus raised his hand at Panther words, until another voice in the dark beat him.

“Two million!”

“Two million from out very own Thermite. Do I hear three?”

“Three,” Cyrus rose his hand.

“It’s heating up here folks, we’re going by the millions! Four?”

“Four!”

“Four point one!”

“A whole five!”

“Six!” Cyrus was getting annoyed by all this shouting, yet he joined in anyways. Only a few people were bidding now. It was him, Userper, Melancholy (and she sure as hell looked ready to raise it as much as possible), and a few others. He looked at this Castor for a brief second. Never had he ever had an interest in the other villains, but...

Something wasn’t right. Like a bee rattling against his skull. He shook his head. No, these meetings were exclusive. Hard to get into... yet Panther is only human. And so is Castor. Hopefully.

“Ten!” someone in the back shouted. Everyone paused for a moment, even Panther. She quickly got her act together, though.

“Ten million from Melancholy, raising it by five. Do I hear eleven?” she said. The room was quiet for a few moments. Cyrus looked around. Not many in this room had that amount of many.

“Fifteen million,” Cyrus didn’t even bother to raise his hand, as the room was quiet enough for people to hear him without the necessity of shouting.
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
1 2