Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF [ 1x1 FR ]
1 2 3

I used to have a longer thread for this, but really, who wants to read through all of that? I'll keep this one short.
---
I have two clans in my lair that I would like to use more often in RP. I have a whole slew of lore set up for them that I want to dive deeper into. I'm looking for a long-term rp, one with situations that we can sustain, add on, or warp. Action, drama, suspense, conflict, travel, all stuff that I'm really into. I do have a few premises, so if you just wanted to shoot me a message, I would be able to kick start brainstorming.

As a rule of thumb, I would prefer that a partner be able to write multiple paragraphs. Not like that's what would be going on every time, but having someone who I could match always makes the experience a lot better. c;

I usually go through Discord, but if you prefer using the forums or PM, I can work with that! Sorry this is all kind of blunt, I hope I didn't scare anyone away.

I used to have a longer thread for this, but really, who wants to read through all of that? I'll keep this one short.
---
I have two clans in my lair that I would like to use more often in RP. I have a whole slew of lore set up for them that I want to dive deeper into. I'm looking for a long-term rp, one with situations that we can sustain, add on, or warp. Action, drama, suspense, conflict, travel, all stuff that I'm really into. I do have a few premises, so if you just wanted to shoot me a message, I would be able to kick start brainstorming.

As a rule of thumb, I would prefer that a partner be able to write multiple paragraphs. Not like that's what would be going on every time, but having someone who I could match always makes the experience a lot better. c;

I usually go through Discord, but if you prefer using the forums or PM, I can work with that! Sorry this is all kind of blunt, I hope I didn't scare anyone away.
1_by_rexcaliburr-da49hjf.png2_by_rexcaliburr-da49hja.png3_by_rexcaliburr-da49hiu.png4_by_rexcaliburr-da49hip.png
@Whim

Hello there, I've been looking for a long term rp partner myself, and have a few dragons with lore I'd love to expand upon :)

Discord also works well for me ^_^
@Whim

Hello there, I've been looking for a long term rp partner myself, and have a few dragons with lore I'd love to expand upon :)

Discord also works well for me ^_^
Signature1.png
@Whim

I would love to be your long term role play partner. I mainly use discord and I'm up for anything
@Whim

I would love to be your long term role play partner. I mainly use discord and I'm up for anything
Jje2vvx.png

Hope that it's okay I'm bumping this back up, I just jumped back on FR and I'm still looking. ^^

Hope that it's okay I'm bumping this back up, I just jumped back on FR and I'm still looking. ^^
1_by_rexcaliburr-da49hjf.png2_by_rexcaliburr-da49hja.png3_by_rexcaliburr-da49hiu.png4_by_rexcaliburr-da49hip.png
@whim I'd be interested in an rp! I'm comfortable with either discord or site PMs!
@whim I'd be interested in an rp! I'm comfortable with either discord or site PMs!

shadow_small.png

marty | 21
they/them
gASzi6V.png | thDLJf3.png
tumblr | wishlist

my username is RNARTY
Pmed!
Pmed!
^
^
^
^
^
^
@Whim
I would love to be a long term rp partner wit you! I have alot of dragons I can use for it, most just dont have lore yet... but they do have a backstory planned. I would prefer if it was on fr.
@Whim
I would love to be a long term rp partner wit you! I have alot of dragons I can use for it, most just dont have lore yet... but they do have a backstory planned. I would prefer if it was on fr.
3-F59-CAE5-22-D5-4-C81-A4-C1-A07-BC98357-C3.jpg 4958-C0-D1-5-B6-F-4458-A80-A-684-F128-B5-F9-E.jpg B988367-D-7-FA9-4254-B9-ED-12-F2-A861-C373.jpg
1 2 3