Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Brief Guide to Roleplay Etiquette
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Is it okay to have mentions of blood/death, like a vague description of a dragon ripping another dragon's throat out?
Is it okay to have mentions of blood/death, like a vague description of a dragon ripping another dragon's throat out?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
I am new to site and looking for a place to post lore about my clan that I am developing, is this the right forum topic area for this?
I am new to site and looking for a place to post lore about my clan that I am developing, is this the right forum topic area for this?
@LostEvenTide , This is AWESOME. I’m sure these rules have been extremely helpful for many people. :D

((@FallenEclipse XD Hm, I think you can describe it, unless the rules or someone else says not to.))
@LostEvenTide , This is AWESOME. I’m sure these rules have been extremely helpful for many people. :D

((@FallenEclipse XD Hm, I think you can describe it, unless the rules or someone else says not to.))
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
@SilverSong92

No idea why I wanted to know that a year ago, but thank you!
@SilverSong92

No idea why I wanted to know that a year ago, but thank you!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallenEclipse XD You are welcome.
@FallenEclipse XD You are welcome.
AUOAU8y.png

A0gxC35.png
Just have a (hopefully) quick question ;w;
- is it okay to use faceclaims from let's say an anime? Like Hinata from Naruto, as long as the picture is from the anime itself? Or is that a nono too?
Just want to be sure I'm not breaking any rules because I do have a few characters that use faceclaims from different animes like I have one from one anime that I use for Fairy Tail roleplays (I hope I'm making sense...English isn't my best subject sadly)
Just have a (hopefully) quick question ;w;
- is it okay to use faceclaims from let's say an anime? Like Hinata from Naruto, as long as the picture is from the anime itself? Or is that a nono too?
Just want to be sure I'm not breaking any rules because I do have a few characters that use faceclaims from different animes like I have one from one anime that I use for Fairy Tail roleplays (I hope I'm making sense...English isn't my best subject sadly)
ddcv99s-be92c0a8-91f9-4e00-8f02-54a8c84cb460.gif Xaphan | she/her | adult | Denmark

My Gijinka Art Shop
My Tarot Reading Shop
My wishlist
My dragon art shop
Question: What are pings and what does Open or Not open mean?
Question: What are pings and what does Open or Not open mean?
Hey, you can call me Ray!
She/her, female
:D
Pings are when somebody puts somebody else's username in a comment, therefore 'pinging' them so they know somebody replied, @Shadowray <- like that! Keep in mind you don't always have to ping people, so make sure you know who wants to be pinged.

Open and Closed are indicators, with Open meaning a roleplay (rp) is accepting more people, and Closed meaning the roleplay is not.
Pings are when somebody puts somebody else's username in a comment, therefore 'pinging' them so they know somebody replied, @Shadowray <- like that! Keep in mind you don't always have to ping people, so make sure you know who wants to be pinged.

Open and Closed are indicators, with Open meaning a roleplay (rp) is accepting more people, and Closed meaning the roleplay is not.
@Azshyra u wanna RP with me or naw?
@Azshyra u wanna RP with me or naw?
:]
:]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12