Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 ... 4116 4117
"That doesn't mean they're doing it wrong. They just have a different person in charge of their church," Myrcella explained.

"I don't ever want to watch Jay," Adrian complained.
"That doesn't mean they're doing it wrong. They just have a different person in charge of their church," Myrcella explained.

"I don't ever want to watch Jay," Adrian complained.
"But they do things all different," Proferio complained. He didn't actually know any differences except the pope and allowing priests to marry, but those seemed like very big differences to him. "How can both be doing it right?"

"I want Percy to watch me. He's more fun," Jay said. "No, Jay, Alexander will watch you. Percy is too young," Vi explained. Jay started crying about not getting his way.
"But they do things all different," Proferio complained. He didn't actually know any differences except the pope and allowing priests to marry, but those seemed like very big differences to him. "How can both be doing it right?"

"I want Percy to watch me. He's more fun," Jay said. "No, Jay, Alexander will watch you. Percy is too young," Vi explained. Jay started crying about not getting his way.
"Well, believing in God is very complicated, and people interpret His message in different ways," Myrcella told him, "None of them are more right or wrong than the others."

"Stop crying all the time," Adrian snapped.
"Well, believing in God is very complicated, and people interpret His message in different ways," Myrcella told him, "None of them are more right or wrong than the others."

"Stop crying all the time," Adrian snapped.
"Like how the other kids at school can eat stuff we can't?" Proferio asked. The kids at school were definitely Catholic, and he knew the Vatican didn't actually require all the dietary restrictions his parents did.

"He can't help being upset." Vi hugged Jay to try to calm him down. "Percy's as big as Adrian!" Jay wailed. It didn't seem fair to him that he couldn't have his friend babysit him but Adrian had been allowed.
"Like how the other kids at school can eat stuff we can't?" Proferio asked. The kids at school were definitely Catholic, and he knew the Vatican didn't actually require all the dietary restrictions his parents did.

"He can't help being upset." Vi hugged Jay to try to calm him down. "Percy's as big as Adrian!" Jay wailed. It didn't seem fair to him that he couldn't have his friend babysit him but Adrian had been allowed.
"Yep. Neither of you are doing it wrong," Myrcella agreed.

"You let him have tantrums because of your stupid validate everything life, it’s stupid! You’re not helping him; he’d be able to deal with stuff better if you weren’t so smothering!" Adrian snapped.
"Yep. Neither of you are doing it wrong," Myrcella agreed.

"You let him have tantrums because of your stupid validate everything life, it’s stupid! You’re not helping him; he’d be able to deal with stuff better if you weren’t so smothering!" Adrian snapped.
Proferio still didn't quite believe that, but Myrcella did make sense. He decided he'd have to ask about it when he went back to Sunday school. For now, he didn't want to worry about it. "Can I have new shoes?" That was a much less confusing topic.

"He's little, and he has big emotions. He's going to cry sometimes," Vi said. She didn't really like the tantrums either, but she had already agreed with Bryce on how to raise Jay, and she wasn't going to suddenly change it.
Proferio still didn't quite believe that, but Myrcella did make sense. He decided he'd have to ask about it when he went back to Sunday school. For now, he didn't want to worry about it. "Can I have new shoes?" That was a much less confusing topic.

"He's little, and he has big emotions. He's going to cry sometimes," Vi said. She didn't really like the tantrums either, but she had already agreed with Bryce on how to raise Jay, and she wasn't going to suddenly change it.
"What's wrong with your shoes, sweetie?" Myrcella asked.

"He's eleven. That's not little. That's high school," Adrian said.
"What's wrong with your shoes, sweetie?" Myrcella asked.

"He's eleven. That's not little. That's high school," Adrian said.
Proferio shrugged. They weren't yet snug enough to be replaced, so nothing was really wrong with them. "I want ones that make me taller."

"It's still littler than us," Vi insisted. Jay was already settling down on his own, seeing as crying wasn't working. His mum was paying more attention to talking to Adrian than to him.
Proferio shrugged. They weren't yet snug enough to be replaced, so nothing was really wrong with them. "I want ones that make me taller."

"It's still littler than us," Vi insisted. Jay was already settling down on his own, seeing as crying wasn't working. His mum was paying more attention to talking to Adrian than to him.
"Oh. We can have a look for them," Myrcella agreed.

"He wouldn't have them if you just ignored him," Adrian pointed out.
"Oh. We can have a look for them," Myrcella agreed.

"He wouldn't have them if you just ignored him," Adrian pointed out.
"And maybe we can look at gymnastics stuff..." Proferio was still nervous about trying, but he did want to prove to Oliver that he could.

Vi glanced over at Jay, and saw he had calmed down himself when ignored. "We can talk about it with Bryce," she decided.
"And maybe we can look at gymnastics stuff..." Proferio was still nervous about trying, but he did want to prove to Oliver that he could.

Vi glanced over at Jay, and saw he had calmed down himself when ignored. "We can talk about it with Bryce," she decided.
1 2 ... 3619 3620 3621 3622 3623 ... 4116 4117