Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Plot (PRIVATE)
1 2 ... 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 ... 4116 4117
"Well, that's their choice, but you have choices, too," Myrcella explained.

"But he was already crying," Adrian complained.
"Well, that's their choice, but you have choices, too," Myrcella explained.

"But he was already crying," Adrian complained.
"I like books and games. Not dolls or dresses," Proferio said. But if boys were allowed to like those things, he did wonder what else they were allowed to like. "Can boys be wives and have husbands?"

"It sounds like you had a difficult day," Vi sympathized. "You both did your best, though, and that's what matters."
"I like books and games. Not dolls or dresses," Proferio said. But if boys were allowed to like those things, he did wonder what else they were allowed to like. "Can boys be wives and have husbands?"

"It sounds like you had a difficult day," Vi sympathized. "You both did your best, though, and that's what matters."
"Well, that’s okay," Myrcella said. "Boys can’t be wives, but they can have husbands. Some people transition from boy to girl though, and they become wives."

Adrian sniffled. He wanted to protest that Jay hadn’t tried his best, but the validation was helping him calm down. "I don’t want to do it again..."
"Well, that’s okay," Myrcella said. "Boys can’t be wives, but they can have husbands. Some people transition from boy to girl though, and they become wives."

Adrian sniffled. He wanted to protest that Jay hadn’t tried his best, but the validation was helping him calm down. "I don’t want to do it again..."
"But then who is the wife? They can't both be called husband." Proferio wasn't sure how a boy would become a girl, since he thought that was about bodies. "Does one of them need to become a girl?"

"Next time Lexi will if we need a sitter," Vi promised. "But I don't think we'll leave you alone again for a while."
"But then who is the wife? They can't both be called husband." Proferio wasn't sure how a boy would become a girl, since he thought that was about bodies. "Does one of them need to become a girl?"

"Next time Lexi will if we need a sitter," Vi promised. "But I don't think we'll leave you alone again for a while."
"They're both husbands," Myrcella said calmly. "They don't need to become a girl; people transition when their bodies don't match their insides."

"Good... Never," Adrian decided irrationally.
"They're both husbands," Myrcella said calmly. "They don't need to become a girl; people transition when their bodies don't match their insides."

"Good... Never," Adrian decided irrationally.
"Two husbands..." The idea was intriguing to Proferio. "I don't think priests are allowed husbands, either." He'd have to go without one, but he liked knowing the option was there.

"Well, darling, maybe not never. But not for a long time." Vi wanted him to have realistic expectations and not feel betrayed the next time he had to be home alone.
"Two husbands..." The idea was intriguing to Proferio. "I don't think priests are allowed husbands, either." He'd have to go without one, but he liked knowing the option was there.

"Well, darling, maybe not never. But not for a long time." Vi wanted him to have realistic expectations and not feel betrayed the next time he had to be home alone.
"Priests can’t get married currently," Myrcella agreed.

"No, never," Adrian said, more firmly this time.
"Priests can’t get married currently," Myrcella agreed.

"No, never," Adrian said, more firmly this time.
"Except protestants, but they're doing it wrong." Proferio wanted to be a Catholic priest, it was worth not getting married to him.

"Darling, I don't think Bryce would want you to come with next time he has a doctors appointment," Vi pointed out.
"Except protestants, but they're doing it wrong." Proferio wanted to be a Catholic priest, it was worth not getting married to him.

"Darling, I don't think Bryce would want you to come with next time he has a doctors appointment," Vi pointed out.
"Nobody's doing it wrong," Myrcella told him, "People just believe things differently."

"Well- well- stop it!" Adrian snapped, not able to think of a good response.
"Nobody's doing it wrong," Myrcella told him, "People just believe things differently."

"Well- well- stop it!" Adrian snapped, not able to think of a good response.
"They don't listen to the pope," Proferio insisted. That seemed like a very important part of Christianity to him. It certainly was important to the kind he was raised in.

"Darling, Bryce needs his doctors. But he doesn't need to go again for months, and when he does you won't need to watch Jay," Vi explained.
"They don't listen to the pope," Proferio insisted. That seemed like a very important part of Christianity to him. It certainly was important to the kind he was raised in.

"Darling, Bryce needs his doctors. But he doesn't need to go again for months, and when he does you won't need to watch Jay," Vi explained.
1 2 ... 3618 3619 3620 3621 3622 ... 4116 4117