Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]Roleplay Partners! (reused thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Scryzze

That's fair, a lot of people either don't find it a comfortable platform or find the way the message notifications pop up a little annoying. I don't mind doing a forum-based roleplay but I do have to warn you that my replies will likely pop up at really weird times, since I work the second shift. ^ ^

I guess I just want you to be aware of all the things, since you already did.
@Scryzze

That's fair, a lot of people either don't find it a comfortable platform or find the way the message notifications pop up a little annoying. I don't mind doing a forum-based roleplay but I do have to warn you that my replies will likely pop up at really weird times, since I work the second shift. ^ ^

I guess I just want you to be aware of all the things, since you already did.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor
That's fine! I usually check my notifications throughout the day so I tend to see things as they're posted.
What character did you have in mind to use? I generally like to give a rundown of both parties' characters so they know what to expect and so that it's easier to write interactions with them without having to guess stuff (though Oscar has a blurb on the front page, so his is done already, I guess? Though I need a better description of his appearance)
@Meilkor
That's fine! I usually check my notifications throughout the day so I tend to see things as they're posted.
What character did you have in mind to use? I generally like to give a rundown of both parties' characters so they know what to expect and so that it's easier to write interactions with them without having to guess stuff (though Oscar has a blurb on the front page, so his is done already, I guess? Though I need a better description of his appearance)
gifmaker_org_kjrkoq_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjso.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__1__by_scryzzethekat-dchcigs.gifJPa8Sca.gifwebp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gifroleplay_icon_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjs9.gif
@Scryzze

I was hoping to use a somewhat older character of mine, essentially he's a pyromancer who spends most of his time attempting to practice other elemental magic outside of fire. He's something of a secret nerd, typically he spends most of his time doing research on various methods of magic. He is the younger brother in a pair of twins (said twin may feature in passing). The reason I say he's a secret nerd is because he's something of a classic punk rocker, and rides a motorcycle. A joker with a loyal streak a mile wide and while maybe not a heart of gold, it's at least silver.

I am admittedly, not very good at summing Morgan up.
@Scryzze

I was hoping to use a somewhat older character of mine, essentially he's a pyromancer who spends most of his time attempting to practice other elemental magic outside of fire. He's something of a secret nerd, typically he spends most of his time doing research on various methods of magic. He is the younger brother in a pair of twins (said twin may feature in passing). The reason I say he's a secret nerd is because he's something of a classic punk rocker, and rides a motorcycle. A joker with a loyal streak a mile wide and while maybe not a heart of gold, it's at least silver.

I am admittedly, not very good at summing Morgan up.
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

He sounds perfectly acceptable! :D (And I like him so far). If there's anything else that you'd like to throw in as additional information that'd be great, otherwise I can go start writing the starter. I'll probably tomorrow afternoon but I may have time in the morning, who knows.
@Meilkor

He sounds perfectly acceptable! :D (And I like him so far). If there's anything else that you'd like to throw in as additional information that'd be great, otherwise I can go start writing the starter. I'll probably tomorrow afternoon but I may have time in the morning, who knows.
gifmaker_org_kjrkoq_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjso.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__1__by_scryzzethekat-dchcigs.gifJPa8Sca.gifwebp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gifroleplay_icon_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjs9.gif
@Scryzze

Thank you! I could probably find some visual references for you to look at, since all I really have left to describe is his appearance and a short list of his magical abilities. I could probably message those to you if you'd like...?
@Scryzze

Thank you! I could probably find some visual references for you to look at, since all I really have left to describe is his appearance and a short list of his magical abilities. I could probably message those to you if you'd like...?
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

Message would be fine for that, yes. c: I don't quite have any images of Oscar on hand, since he's admittedly an old character and his design has changed but I haven't drawn his new one (minus some scribbles in a notebook). If I have time tomorrow afternoon, I might whip up a sketch, who knows
@Meilkor

Message would be fine for that, yes. c: I don't quite have any images of Oscar on hand, since he's admittedly an old character and his design has changed but I haven't drawn his new one (minus some scribbles in a notebook). If I have time tomorrow afternoon, I might whip up a sketch, who knows
Let's try this again...
Let's try this again...
^
^
^
^
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8