Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]Roleplay Partners! (reused thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Dunkarooba

I'm going to be completely honest, I've been sitting on this tab for pretty much since you sent the message trying to come up with something, and there's no plots that have shown themselves to me. So unless you have an idea, I've got nothin'. ;-;
@Dunkarooba

I'm going to be completely honest, I've been sitting on this tab for pretty much since you sent the message trying to come up with something, and there's no plots that have shown themselves to me. So unless you have an idea, I've got nothin'. ;-;
gifmaker_org_kjrkoq_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjso.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__1__by_scryzzethekat-dchcigs.gifJPa8Sca.gifwebp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gifroleplay_icon_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjs9.gif
@StarCrossed5150
I wouldn't mind hearing your idea! I don't mind shorter posts as long as it's not like, two lines of text max. :)
@StarCrossed5150
I wouldn't mind hearing your idea! I don't mind shorter posts as long as it's not like, two lines of text max. :)
gifmaker_org_kjrkoq_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjso.gifwebp_net_gifmaker__1__by_scryzzethekat-dchcigs.gifJPa8Sca.gifwebp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gifroleplay_icon_by_scryzzethekat-dchbjs9.gif
^
^
@Scryzze I would love to do a fantasy rp with you.I can usually write 2 or more paragraphs.If you want i can pm you about some of my fantasy plots.
@Scryzze I would love to do a fantasy rp with you.I can usually write 2 or more paragraphs.If you want i can pm you about some of my fantasy plots.
bPmQ3X1.png

He/him
@Scryzze hello! I’ve been looking for an rp partner for a while. And I’m open for a variety of topics but doing a splatoon rp is the one I’m most interested in. I’m very active and I love coming up with plots and characters.
@Scryzze hello! I’ve been looking for an rp partner for a while. And I’m open for a variety of topics but doing a splatoon rp is the one I’m most interested in. I’m very active and I love coming up with plots and characters.
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@Scryzze

Hi! I would love to do a roleplay with you! I have quite a few random OC's just floating around, but my most developed characters are actually my dragons (whoops, I spend too much time on this site). I enjoy darker themes and settings, but I'm always down for something light-hearted and happy. I try to give as much detail as I can and if you're looking for nice, meaty, responses, it could take a little while for me to respond, because I just have a lot of crap that I have to do. Also, I tend to type very quickly and don't always reread my writing, so I'm sorry if it's riddled with spelling errors, I really do try my best and I'll try to remember to reread what I write.
I really do enjoy doing FR RPs, but very few of my dragons are sociable. I have a few WoF characters (I've only read through the sixth book and I don't know if you're into that). I have a couple of fantasy characters that are fairly flushed out, a banshee and a demon (he's a fairly complicated character). I've got a few human characters, they're all just normal people. I've got a dryad.
I think that's it. But yeah, that's what I've got.
@Scryzze

Hi! I would love to do a roleplay with you! I have quite a few random OC's just floating around, but my most developed characters are actually my dragons (whoops, I spend too much time on this site). I enjoy darker themes and settings, but I'm always down for something light-hearted and happy. I try to give as much detail as I can and if you're looking for nice, meaty, responses, it could take a little while for me to respond, because I just have a lot of crap that I have to do. Also, I tend to type very quickly and don't always reread my writing, so I'm sorry if it's riddled with spelling errors, I really do try my best and I'll try to remember to reread what I write.
I really do enjoy doing FR RPs, but very few of my dragons are sociable. I have a few WoF characters (I've only read through the sixth book and I don't know if you're into that). I have a couple of fantasy characters that are fairly flushed out, a banshee and a demon (he's a fairly complicated character). I've got a few human characters, they're all just normal people. I've got a dryad.
I think that's it. But yeah, that's what I've got.
rP8jjnw.pngx5S0hl6.pngqyjke6K.png
@Reiyn

Hello! My dragons also have quite a bit of development, though admittedly, not many are good for roleplays. I've never read WoF and generally prefer more humanoid characters (unless they're monsters. I have multiple variations of demon, following different mythology (and a couple my own). Most of my human characters are usually placed in fantasy worlds, however a few are completely mundane.
Did you have any particular genres/plots you were thinking about? If not, you can choose a character and we can build something from there. ^^
@Reiyn

Hello! My dragons also have quite a bit of development, though admittedly, not many are good for roleplays. I've never read WoF and generally prefer more humanoid characters (unless they're monsters. I have multiple variations of demon, following different mythology (and a couple my own). Most of my human characters are usually placed in fantasy worlds, however a few are completely mundane.
Did you have any particular genres/plots you were thinking about? If not, you can choose a character and we can build something from there. ^^
@Scryzze

I was initially gonna see if you'd be interested in an overwatch roleplay, but then I read the thread and saw the 'A Magic Eye' bit.

I really like that and would love to talk a bit more about the ideas behind it if you'd like to. I have a discord which I am always reachable on, but I don't mind a private-message based thread (it's easier for me to reply to pm's over mobile than it is to reply to threads).
@Scryzze

I was initially gonna see if you'd be interested in an overwatch roleplay, but then I read the thread and saw the 'A Magic Eye' bit.

I really like that and would love to talk a bit more about the ideas behind it if you'd like to. I have a discord which I am always reachable on, but I don't mind a private-message based thread (it's easier for me to reply to pm's over mobile than it is to reply to threads).
Will Draw For Treasure
@Scryzze

hello there friend :D

I would be honored to RP something with you, perhaps something based on a fandom? I have a few characters for some of the fandoms you mentioned above.

You can PM me if you have any questions.

I believe we have RPed before in the past, but i am not sure we ever did anything 1x1
^?^

Well either way, if you aren't familiar with me, i am much like you in preferences so i think we will be a pretty good fit. I also like to flesh out the worlds usually by playing multiple characters LOL
@Scryzze

hello there friend :D

I would be honored to RP something with you, perhaps something based on a fandom? I have a few characters for some of the fandoms you mentioned above.

You can PM me if you have any questions.

I believe we have RPed before in the past, but i am not sure we ever did anything 1x1
^?^

Well either way, if you aren't familiar with me, i am much like you in preferences so i think we will be a pretty good fit. I also like to flesh out the worlds usually by playing multiple characters LOL
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Meilkor
Hello! I have a habit of falling silent on Discord, so I honestly would prefer to not move over there. I don't mind messages for chatter or planning, however I really can't roleplay through messages since I get a lot of them and things will get lost really quickly, hah.

@Draconequis
I think I have enough people to roleplay for now, you came in too late, sorry! :>
@Meilkor
Hello! I have a habit of falling silent on Discord, so I honestly would prefer to not move over there. I don't mind messages for chatter or planning, however I really can't roleplay through messages since I get a lot of them and things will get lost really quickly, hah.

@Draconequis
I think I have enough people to roleplay for now, you came in too late, sorry! :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8