Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]Roleplay Partners! (reused thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@WeSpeakInTeeth
Hello, hello! I'm a little bit full on roleplays at the moment, and I'd rather not start any more lest I get stressed about responding to everyone in a timely manner; my delay between posts is usually counted when just in one, so having multiple roleplays stretches that to even longer and I'd rather save myself the stress.

I'll definitely keep you in mind once I come back to these!
I believe mobile usually makes posts look a little longer, as I've had a 7 line paragraph turn into 4-5 lines multiple times when switching. So it's likely a little shorter than expected. :0
@WeSpeakInTeeth
Hello, hello! I'm a little bit full on roleplays at the moment, and I'd rather not start any more lest I get stressed about responding to everyone in a timely manner; my delay between posts is usually counted when just in one, so having multiple roleplays stretches that to even longer and I'd rather save myself the stress.

I'll definitely keep you in mind once I come back to these!
I believe mobile usually makes posts look a little longer, as I've had a 7 line paragraph turn into 4-5 lines multiple times when switching. So it's likely a little shorter than expected. :0
@Scryzee

Hey, I don't think I can take on another role-play at this time. Sorry, I know it seems rude, I don't mean it to be. I wasn't really in the greatest mindset the other day, and I've definitely taken on too much stuff at once. Hopefully, you can find a better partner than I would have been :P
Sorry about this not like planning went very far anyways, hope you have a good day regardless! :D
@Scryzee

Hey, I don't think I can take on another role-play at this time. Sorry, I know it seems rude, I don't mean it to be. I wasn't really in the greatest mindset the other day, and I've definitely taken on too much stuff at once. Hopefully, you can find a better partner than I would have been :P
Sorry about this not like planning went very far anyways, hope you have a good day regardless! :D
Cf0SQ4Y.pngelwDdZY.pngfscysF0.pngIGd7VMw.png
Blanked, didn't notice it was closed till it was too late. Apologies.
Blanked, didn't notice it was closed till it was too late. Apologies.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.gif Lynn | Earth
Central Standard Time
she/her
Bumping back up!
Bumping back up!
@Scryzze

Then let me be the first to reply to your revival! You sound like exactly my kind of RP buddy: literate, character-driven, LGBT+ friendly, aware that romance is a possibility arising out of character interactions, into Skyrim like oh god don't even get me started.

So! All my characters best fit in Fantasy for sure, demon/angel if I bend them a little. But let me hit you with this idea: a fantasy adventure with gritty and/or horror elements! Who says adventurers have to be goofy hobbits?

Edit: Ooh! Also, I write about 3+ paragraphs for descriptive/intro scenes and 1-2 fat paragraphs in general, more if there's a high degree of interactivity.
@Scryzze

Then let me be the first to reply to your revival! You sound like exactly my kind of RP buddy: literate, character-driven, LGBT+ friendly, aware that romance is a possibility arising out of character interactions, into Skyrim like oh god don't even get me started.

So! All my characters best fit in Fantasy for sure, demon/angel if I bend them a little. But let me hit you with this idea: a fantasy adventure with gritty and/or horror elements! Who says adventurers have to be goofy hobbits?

Edit: Ooh! Also, I write about 3+ paragraphs for descriptive/intro scenes and 1-2 fat paragraphs in general, more if there's a high degree of interactivity.
@Dunkarooba

A grim adventure sounds right up my alley. ;) Most of my characters could easily be slid into a setting like that with a bit of tweaking (or staying as-is, for some).
But then, here comes the dreaded question-- did you have any specific plots in mind? As noted in the second post, I'm currently, uh, running low on plot ideas. Or, if you don't, we can do this in the reverse direction-- do you have any characters in particular you were looking to use? If so, I can choose one of my own that could reasonably be in the same world and build their setting around them. :)
@Dunkarooba

A grim adventure sounds right up my alley. ;) Most of my characters could easily be slid into a setting like that with a bit of tweaking (or staying as-is, for some).
But then, here comes the dreaded question-- did you have any specific plots in mind? As noted in the second post, I'm currently, uh, running low on plot ideas. Or, if you don't, we can do this in the reverse direction-- do you have any characters in particular you were looking to use? If so, I can choose one of my own that could reasonably be in the same world and build their setting around them. :)
@Scryzze

I do have a pair of sort of go-to characters, with a few backups in case neither work. If we wanted to go darker we probably want my dragon-with-human-form/half-dragon (depending on the world).

He does come with a little plot of his own if he gets to be a dragon, namely that he's in exile for reasons ranging from "because he's gay" to "committed unspeakable atrocities".

Anything about that stir up some plot dust for you? :D
@Scryzze

I do have a pair of sort of go-to characters, with a few backups in case neither work. If we wanted to go darker we probably want my dragon-with-human-form/half-dragon (depending on the world).

He does come with a little plot of his own if he gets to be a dragon, namely that he's in exile for reasons ranging from "because he's gay" to "committed unspeakable atrocities".

Anything about that stir up some plot dust for you? :D
@Dunkarooba
I actually have a dragon-humanoid character (with the exact relationship between the two forms changing depending on setting, as well as their designs-- I swear, there's at least five different versions of his human form already) but he's terrible when it comes to being able to fit into most worlds and so he's usually not someone I rp with.

But, I do feel that maybe a different type of character would do well; maybe someone with interest in the more magical/non-mundane things? It'll give a good excuse for the characters to actually be interacting with each other. I have a witch who's perpetually on the move (he also comes with a history, though his is a lot easier to integrate into new worlds) OR someone who has dedicated his life to the study of pretty much everything that isn't human.

Unfortunately, nothing coherent comes to mind plot-wise. Mind if I ask where your character has found himself exiled from (and vaguely where he chooses to live afterwards)? Both of my potential characters usually don't live in highly populated areas, so I may be able to shoot some basic ideas depending on your answer. c:
@Dunkarooba
I actually have a dragon-humanoid character (with the exact relationship between the two forms changing depending on setting, as well as their designs-- I swear, there's at least five different versions of his human form already) but he's terrible when it comes to being able to fit into most worlds and so he's usually not someone I rp with.

But, I do feel that maybe a different type of character would do well; maybe someone with interest in the more magical/non-mundane things? It'll give a good excuse for the characters to actually be interacting with each other. I have a witch who's perpetually on the move (he also comes with a history, though his is a lot easier to integrate into new worlds) OR someone who has dedicated his life to the study of pretty much everything that isn't human.

Unfortunately, nothing coherent comes to mind plot-wise. Mind if I ask where your character has found himself exiled from (and vaguely where he chooses to live afterwards)? Both of my potential characters usually don't live in highly populated areas, so I may be able to shoot some basic ideas depending on your answer. c:
@Scryzze

Hmm! Okay, well usually he's exiled from a kingdom of dragons that's either fully cut off from human contact or with very limited contact, due to being high in the mountains.

Depending on plot, sometimes my guy is either a prince (the "gay" reason for exile usually goes here, what with not being able to produce heirs for the royal line) or simply a convict (in which case he's usually done something).

As for where he'd go: I'd imagine he's stick to being near/on mountains, probably in a cave or something. He'd probably be trying his best to avoid humans if he doesn't know what they're all about, but it sounds like your guy might be a lil pesky :3c
@Scryzze

Hmm! Okay, well usually he's exiled from a kingdom of dragons that's either fully cut off from human contact or with very limited contact, due to being high in the mountains.

Depending on plot, sometimes my guy is either a prince (the "gay" reason for exile usually goes here, what with not being able to produce heirs for the royal line) or simply a convict (in which case he's usually done something).

As for where he'd go: I'd imagine he's stick to being near/on mountains, probably in a cave or something. He'd probably be trying his best to avoid humans if he doesn't know what they're all about, but it sounds like your guy might be a lil pesky :3c
Um hi. I'm probably not as literate as the others but I can certainly try. I may not give paragraphs each time but I will try. I've been out of the roleplay game for a bit so I'm rusty. If your willing to work with me I will work my hardest to give you as much as I can. I love a great fantasy, adventure and post-apocalyptic mix. I actually have an idea that may be kinna interesting
Um hi. I'm probably not as literate as the others but I can certainly try. I may not give paragraphs each time but I will try. I've been out of the roleplay game for a bit so I'm rusty. If your willing to work with me I will work my hardest to give you as much as I can. I love a great fantasy, adventure and post-apocalyptic mix. I actually have an idea that may be kinna interesting
Previously called Starcrossed5150
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8