Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF]Roleplay Partners! (reused thread)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@DragonJade
You'll probably be the last person I'll let in to potentially find a roleplay with, so hello!

Unfortunately, I don't think I have any characters that could reasonably work with yours, as in my roster there's a gap between magical/spiritual creatures and eldritch horror that needs filling but I've yet to do so ^^; I am fine with those genres if your other characters fit the theme as well, though if you had any other ideas I'd love to hear them. :)

@Alycake
I usually try to stick to the forums, as though I do have a discord I tend to not use it nearly as often as other platforms. Although, if you'd rather stick to there for reasons I can go ahead and add you. :0
@DragonJade
You'll probably be the last person I'll let in to potentially find a roleplay with, so hello!

Unfortunately, I don't think I have any characters that could reasonably work with yours, as in my roster there's a gap between magical/spiritual creatures and eldritch horror that needs filling but I've yet to do so ^^; I am fine with those genres if your other characters fit the theme as well, though if you had any other ideas I'd love to hear them. :)

@Alycake
I usually try to stick to the forums, as though I do have a discord I tend to not use it nearly as often as other platforms. Although, if you'd rather stick to there for reasons I can go ahead and add you. :0
@scryzze
Hmm.. I definitely have more creatures than humanoids if you have any creatures that would work for something fantastical, it doesn't have to be horror, and I'm usually more comfortable with those. If not, I've got a human character who might be perfectly adaptable for an adventure type story. ^^
if all else fails I could just make a new character
cause like 60 of them isn't enough, good grief :P
@scryzze
Hmm.. I definitely have more creatures than humanoids if you have any creatures that would work for something fantastical, it doesn't have to be horror, and I'm usually more comfortable with those. If not, I've got a human character who might be perfectly adaptable for an adventure type story. ^^
if all else fails I could just make a new character
cause like 60 of them isn't enough, good grief :P
Cf0SQ4Y.pngelwDdZY.pngfscysF0.pngIGd7VMw.png
@DragonJade
The majority of my characters are made for fantasy/magical worlds, so I definitely have some there, hah. However, it'd probably be better to come up with an idea before a character, as I have too many to choose from.

Try +100. I'm dreading getting them all on toyhouse
@DragonJade
The majority of my characters are made for fantasy/magical worlds, so I definitely have some there, hah. However, it'd probably be better to come up with an idea before a character, as I have too many to choose from.

Try +100. I'm dreading getting them all on toyhouse
@scryzze
I might respond a bit slow, I switched to mobile cause my laptop was giving me a headache, sorry ^^

I agree with coming up with an idea first. Did you have any good ones you were thinking of?

oof that’s rough buddy
@scryzze
I might respond a bit slow, I switched to mobile cause my laptop was giving me a headache, sorry ^^

I agree with coming up with an idea first. Did you have any good ones you were thinking of?

oof that’s rough buddy
@DragonJade
It's alright, I just spent the entire past hour setting up my accent shop so I should probably apologize for being slow ^^;

I have a WIP character that would be wonderful to use, however as he's a WIP, he doesn't really have anyplace to be-- And perhaps I could use this chance to build him up? He's made for a semi-apocalyptic/dystopian world, but with a lot more fantasy mixed in, so it could potentially be a setting some of your characters way work in as well?
@DragonJade
It's alright, I just spent the entire past hour setting up my accent shop so I should probably apologize for being slow ^^;

I have a WIP character that would be wonderful to use, however as he's a WIP, he doesn't really have anyplace to be-- And perhaps I could use this chance to build him up? He's made for a semi-apocalyptic/dystopian world, but with a lot more fantasy mixed in, so it could potentially be a setting some of your characters way work in as well?
@scryzze

I'm feeling a bit better so I'm trying to sound more enthusiastic also your accent shop looks awesome!
Oh definitely! I think I've got just the kiddo! They're a bit eccentric but lovable and loves to have a good laugh. There's more to their personality than that, but I'll have to go find where I wrote it down. They could definitely slot right in to a dystopian/semi-apocalyptic story. Do you want to work out a plot first? Or just toss our characters in and wing it? I'm cool with either option ^^
@scryzze

I'm feeling a bit better so I'm trying to sound more enthusiastic also your accent shop looks awesome!
Oh definitely! I think I've got just the kiddo! They're a bit eccentric but lovable and loves to have a good laugh. There's more to their personality than that, but I'll have to go find where I wrote it down. They could definitely slot right in to a dystopian/semi-apocalyptic story. Do you want to work out a plot first? Or just toss our characters in and wing it? I'm cool with either option ^^
@DragonJade
Thank you! :0

I mean, there's not really anything there, so it'd be a little hard to just wing it from here.
At the very least, figure out what the world's like and how it got that way and then we could go from there, if you want.
Say, mind giving me a little more detail on your character? I can throw some ideas out that would work for them.
@DragonJade
Thank you! :0

I mean, there's not really anything there, so it'd be a little hard to just wing it from here.
At the very least, figure out what the world's like and how it got that way and then we could go from there, if you want.
Say, mind giving me a little more detail on your character? I can throw some ideas out that would work for them.
@scryzze

Yeah sure, no problem! I had to go digging through old posts to figure out where I had them, they're a really old character of mine

Okay, so their name is Arin. They go by she/they pronouns (they're really not picky, you can use either one). They are an extrovert and love to party and have fun. They also love to sing, and they're surprisingly good at it. They're good at making friends, even if they do have trust issues sometimes, they're always ready to give you a nice warm hug if you need it! They also have a cat name Bruster who's black with grey patches, kinda like this one
Here's what they look like!

Let me know if you want me to say anymore about them!
@scryzze

Yeah sure, no problem! I had to go digging through old posts to figure out where I had them, they're a really old character of mine

Okay, so their name is Arin. They go by she/they pronouns (they're really not picky, you can use either one). They are an extrovert and love to party and have fun. They also love to sing, and they're surprisingly good at it. They're good at making friends, even if they do have trust issues sometimes, they're always ready to give you a nice warm hug if you need it! They also have a cat name Bruster who's black with grey patches, kinda like this one
Here's what they look like!

Let me know if you want me to say anymore about them!
@DragonJade
We're still talking about a dystopian/apocalyptic setting, correct? Sorry if this comes off as a little rude- and it probably does, no offense to you, but I must be honest about these sort of things lest it affect the roleplay -but I tend to be turned away from joyful characters during darker/more grim settings since, in my experience, it's a hit-or-miss when it comes to playing them well, and like I mentioned on the first page, I... very easily get put off by poorly constructed/placed characters. Due to not really knowing you and how well you can play a character, I'd prefer if you didn't use them?
@DragonJade
We're still talking about a dystopian/apocalyptic setting, correct? Sorry if this comes off as a little rude- and it probably does, no offense to you, but I must be honest about these sort of things lest it affect the roleplay -but I tend to be turned away from joyful characters during darker/more grim settings since, in my experience, it's a hit-or-miss when it comes to playing them well, and like I mentioned on the first page, I... very easily get put off by poorly constructed/placed characters. Due to not really knowing you and how well you can play a character, I'd prefer if you didn't use them?
@Scryzze

Hello! I know this says that it's close to closing but I'd really love to set something up with you! I've joined lots of role plays on here but they always seem to flop (most of them never even got past the 'open' stage despite the person setting it up saying that they'd make a new topic then start it.) I'm really into sci-fi / dystopian things at the moment (especially DBH despite its flaws.) I've got lots of ready-made characters to choose from no matter which theme or genre you'd prefer to try out.

I also have anxiety and so I understand about how pacing can go awry at any time. As for paragraphs, I'm on mobile so I often do one or two paragraphs on here (I'm not sure about the conversion rate between this and how it looks on a pc.)
@Scryzze

Hello! I know this says that it's close to closing but I'd really love to set something up with you! I've joined lots of role plays on here but they always seem to flop (most of them never even got past the 'open' stage despite the person setting it up saying that they'd make a new topic then start it.) I'm really into sci-fi / dystopian things at the moment (especially DBH despite its flaws.) I've got lots of ready-made characters to choose from no matter which theme or genre you'd prefer to try out.

I also have anxiety and so I understand about how pacing can go awry at any time. As for paragraphs, I'm on mobile so I often do one or two paragraphs on here (I'm not sure about the conversion rate between this and how it looks on a pc.)
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8