Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PMD X-Over: Shattered Memories (IC)
1 2 ... 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 ... 5668 5669
“I see... this is a lot more complicated than we thought,” Dark Pit pinched the bridge of his nose. “You uh, sure Aegislash wasn’t just tricking you though?”
“I see... this is a lot more complicated than we thought,” Dark Pit pinched the bridge of his nose. “You uh, sure Aegislash wasn’t just tricking you though?”
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Dolali considered it, and then shook her head. "I don't know, he looked pretty genuine to me."
Dolali considered it, and then shook her head. "I don't know, he looked pretty genuine to me."
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“...alright. I guess what we should be worrying about is how to save those hostages without getting our tails handed to us. All of our victories this far have been pretty close, and we’d be going right into Hades’s domain to save those scientists, probably. Which would probably result in some horrible death or something, but I’m pretty sure that’s par for the course with you guys. I’m sure Pit can tell you details of what would happen if you went in unprepared.” Dark Pit jabbed a wing in Pit’s direction dismissively.
“...alright. I guess what we should be worrying about is how to save those hostages without getting our tails handed to us. All of our victories this far have been pretty close, and we’d be going right into Hades’s domain to save those scientists, probably. Which would probably result in some horrible death or something, but I’m pretty sure that’s par for the course with you guys. I’m sure Pit can tell you details of what would happen if you went in unprepared.” Dark Pit jabbed a wing in Pit’s direction dismissively.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Pit looked over at the Spearow with a big, big grin on his face. The ‘weak link’!
“Okay, first! Have any of you ever been turned into tempura before?” he asked, with a slightly resigned tone that suggested this was not at all uncommon.

Dimitri didn’t respond. His only reaction was turning his head to that Deerling, who appeared to have gotten over his infatuation.
“Gh— Urgh...”
Pit looked over at the Spearow with a big, big grin on his face. The ‘weak link’!
“Okay, first! Have any of you ever been turned into tempura before?” he asked, with a slightly resigned tone that suggested this was not at all uncommon.

Dimitri didn’t respond. His only reaction was turning his head to that Deerling, who appeared to have gotten over his infatuation.
“Gh— Urgh...”
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
Although the question hadn’t been directed at him, judging from the dark, murderous look on his face as he turned to brood, Dark Pit certainly had.
Although the question hadn’t been directed at him, judging from the dark, murderous look on his face as he turned to brood, Dark Pit certainly had.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Fate’s Godslayers were completely confused by the question.
“...No?” Luigi finally spoke up.
Fate’s Godslayers were completely confused by the question.
“...No?” Luigi finally spoke up.
“Get ready to be turned into tempura, those Tempura Wizards are mean,” the Pidgey continued gravely.
“What else... Oh, yeah! If you go in unprepared and attack one of those skeleton-ish monsters with scythes, then you’re probably going to be beaten to death. And I’m also betting that Hades has at least one item hidden in there that’s going to grow legs and start kicking all of you.”
“Get ready to be turned into tempura, those Tempura Wizards are mean,” the Pidgey continued gravely.
“What else... Oh, yeah! If you go in unprepared and attack one of those skeleton-ish monsters with scythes, then you’re probably going to be beaten to death. And I’m also betting that Hades has at least one item hidden in there that’s going to grow legs and start kicking all of you.”
tumblr_inline_phfs2717ZW1r9yvob_540.gif
...How many types of monsters DOES he have?
"We're gonna need-a someone good at-a sneaky things," Mario frowned. Maybe Fiona? Or one of the smaller members of the Order of Belowearth?
...How many types of monsters DOES he have?
"We're gonna need-a someone good at-a sneaky things," Mario frowned. Maybe Fiona? Or one of the smaller members of the Order of Belowearth?
viridi started snickering telepathically (ha ha! you guys would look hilarious as tempura! but seriously, try not to get turned into one)
viridi started snickering telepathically (ha ha! you guys would look hilarious as tempura! but seriously, try not to get turned into one)
hrrr!
Viridi, are you sure they can even hear you? frowned Dark Pit as he at the same time began trying to count up all the monsters he knew in his head. It wasn’t going well.
Viridi, are you sure they can even hear you? frowned Dark Pit as he at the same time began trying to count up all the monsters he knew in his head. It wasn’t going well.
Cis/She/They
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 ... 5464 5465 5466 5467 5468 ... 5668 5669