Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Niflheim Inn (OPEN)
1 2 3 4
You step off of the boat, your stomach twinging with nerves and seasickness. Immediately, the cold hits you, as an icy wind whips through the air. Farther into the mainland is a small brick building, smoke billowing out of the chimneytop. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40001108] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400012/40001108_350.png[/img] [/url] The captain steps off after the crowd passes, closing the exit to the boat with a slam. "That building is the Niflheim Inn. A branch of the company. You can find places to stay. Plenty of room." Her voice was gruff. "Tell Carys that Fever sent you." You make your way into the building. The lounging place was VERY run down, few wooden benches huddled around a large hearth. Next to it, sitting at a desk was a female Bogsneak wearing a few strands of cheaply made lace. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34544776] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345448/34544776_350.png[/img] [/url] "O-oh- hey... did you come on one of our ships?" Carys seemed very flustered at the sudden new company. "Y-you must be with Fever's group, you aren't a regular...unfortunately, you aren't in my book." She frantically scans through an address book, trying to find you. "No, you aren't... can I have your information?" [code] Name: Picture: Age: Familiar(optional):[/code] (Fandragons are okay to use, btw, and you can use as many characters as you want) **** Welcome, one and all to the Niflheim Inn. This RP is sorta-kinda structured like a real inn, where one can pop in for a little while when bored, or stay for a long time! It's not very plot structured.
You step off of the boat, your stomach twinging with nerves and seasickness. Immediately, the cold hits you, as an icy wind whips through the air. Farther into the mainland is a small brick building, smoke billowing out of the chimneytop.

40001108_350.png

The captain steps off after the crowd passes, closing the exit to the boat with a slam. "That building is the Niflheim Inn. A branch of the company. You can find places to stay. Plenty of room." Her voice was gruff. "Tell Carys that Fever sent you."

You make your way into the building. The lounging place was VERY run down, few wooden benches huddled around a large hearth. Next to it, sitting at a desk was a female Bogsneak wearing a few strands of cheaply made lace.

34544776_350.png

"O-oh- hey... did you come on one of our ships?" Carys seemed very flustered at the sudden new company. "Y-you must be with Fever's group, you aren't a regular...unfortunately, you aren't in my book." She frantically scans through an address book, trying to find you.

"No, you aren't... can I have your information?"
Code:
Name: Picture: Age: Familiar(optional):

(Fandragons are okay to use, btw, and you can use as many characters as you want)

Welcome, one and all to the Niflheim Inn. This RP is sorta-kinda structured like a real inn, where one can pop in for a little while when bored, or stay for a long time! It's not very plot structured.

she/he/they | fr + 3
@Matou [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40548081] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405481/40548081_350.png[/img] [i]Name:Ebru Age: 26[/i] [item=Red-Breasted Hainu] [/center] Ebru hated traveling far from her home but it was the only way to find what her charge was and what she was meant to do with her life. The captain had been kind and straightforward on what she needed to do. So upon entering the old if not ancient inn, she wondered what this inn would have to offer other than some rest. She opened the door only to be greeted by a bogsneak who seemed to be covered in cheap lace, not that Ebru cared she has seen some interesting things along her travels already. The bogsneak who Ebru assumed was Cary asked for her information which is nothing new inns always require this but she knew not to give out everything. "My name is Ebru and this is my familiar Hainu" Ebru briefly lifted her wings to reveal a red breasted hainu sleeping in a open pouch. "I'd like to reserve a room for a few nights, Miss Cary".
@Matou

40548081_350.png
Name:Ebru

Red-Breasted Hainu

Ebru hated traveling far from her home but it was the only way to find what her charge was and what she was meant to do with her life. The captain had been kind and straightforward on what she needed to do. So upon entering the old if not ancient inn, she wondered what this inn would have to offer other than some rest. She opened the door only to be greeted by a bogsneak who seemed to be covered in cheap lace, not that Ebru cared she has seen some interesting things along her travels already. The bogsneak who Ebru assumed was Cary asked for her information which is nothing new inns always require this but she knew not to give out everything.

"My name is Ebru and this is my familiar Hainu"

Ebru briefly lifted her wings to reveal a red breasted hainu sleeping in a open pouch.

"I'd like to reserve a room for a few nights, Miss Cary".
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@Matou, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38471860] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384719/38471860_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Leaper Age: Unknown, an adolescent. Familiar(optional): [item=Augite Protector] When Leaper was sent off far away from her home to gather together some exotic fruit and herbs, she protested loudly. It wasn’t her job nor interest to pick raw vegetables in the middle of nowhere, so as she stepped in with a frown on her face. Muttering profanities under her breath, Leaper almost bumped into a Guardian covered in all tones of red. In front of the huge dragoness was a Bogsneak wearing lace. [i]That material doesn’t look very delicate. Would earn a few pennies though..[/i] The Nocturn thought to herself. Like the thief she was, Leaper was aware that everything out there had some value, no matter how small it is. She carried a small pouch with her, strapped on her waist. It was heavy, because of the Augite Protector quietly snoring in his blissful sleep there. The Nocturn decided to not shake the familiar out, in case bringing an animal there meant trouble.
@Matou,

38471860_350.png

Name: Leaper
Familiar(optional): Augite Protector

When Leaper was sent off far away from her home to gather together some exotic fruit and herbs, she protested loudly. It wasn’t her job nor interest to pick raw vegetables in the middle of nowhere, so as she stepped in with a frown on her face. Muttering profanities under her breath, Leaper almost bumped into a Guardian covered in all tones of red. In front of the huge dragoness was a Bogsneak wearing lace. That material doesn’t look very delicate. Would earn a few pennies though.. The Nocturn thought to herself. Like the thief she was, Leaper was aware that everything out there had some value, no matter how small it is.

She carried a small pouch with her, strapped on her waist. It was heavy, because of the Augite Protector quietly snoring in his blissful sleep there. The Nocturn decided to not shake the familiar out, in case bringing an animal there meant trouble.

@BetaArt, @Troutfish (no need to ping me)

"Hmmm..." Carys slipped on a pair of reading glasses as she pulled out a pen to quickly scribble down some basic notes. "Ebru...and Leaper..., oh and you both have familiats...? I see, are you two okay with sharing a room with a couple other dragons? Private spaces are limited these days."
@BetaArt, @Troutfish (no need to ping me)

"Hmmm..." Carys slipped on a pair of reading glasses as she pulled out a pen to quickly scribble down some basic notes. "Ebru...and Leaper..., oh and you both have familiats...? I see, are you two okay with sharing a room with a couple other dragons? Private spaces are limited these days."
she/he/they | fr + 3
Name: Starclaw Picture:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/408713/40871237_350.png[/img] Age: 30 Starclaw smiled at the dragon, glad he has made it all this way. Looks like this next adventure will pay off. "My name is Starclaw, Ma'am..." He said, dipping his head in greeting. "I'd like to rent of room for a few nights, if that's alright... I just need to rest..."
Name: Starclaw
Picture:40871237_350.png

Starclaw smiled at the dragon, glad he has made it all this way. Looks like this next adventure will pay off.

"My name is Starclaw, Ma'am..." He said, dipping his head in greeting. "I'd like to rent of room for a few nights, if that's alright... I just need to rest..."
- Just a confused durgen -

Please tag me in the rp forums just so I can stay caught up in roleplays!
@ShadowBby15

"O-oh, hello there..." Carys smiled tiredly. "Um, would you mind rooming with these two? I-I can set you up with a triple room..."
@ShadowBby15

"O-oh, hello there..." Carys smiled tiredly. "Um, would you mind rooming with these two? I-I can set you up with a triple room..."
she/he/they | fr + 3
"Yeah! That's fine!" Starclaw's eyes glinted with excitement. He always loved meeting new dragons!

@matou
"Yeah! That's fine!" Starclaw's eyes glinted with excitement. He always loved meeting new dragons!

@matou

@ShadowBby15
"Great- If these two are willing to comply, then yay! If not, I'll meet you up with some of the regulars."
@ShadowBby15
"Great- If these two are willing to comply, then yay! If not, I'll meet you up with some of the regulars."
she/he/they | fr + 3
He nodded. "Sounds good!"

Then, with a sigh, he sat down near the desk, smiling in satisfaction at how far he has come. He pulled his satchel to his side, made out of leather with a few jewels dotted in, and opened it. Pulling out a journal and a piece of charcoal, he flipped it open and began to write in it.

@matou
He nodded. "Sounds good!"

Then, with a sigh, he sat down near the desk, smiling in satisfaction at how far he has come. He pulled his satchel to his side, made out of leather with a few jewels dotted in, and opened it. Pulling out a journal and a piece of charcoal, he flipped it open and began to write in it.

@matou

@ShadowBby15, @BetaArt,

''O-Oh yes..I do have a familiar with me.'' In a rush, Leaper tore at the bag's opening, swinging the Augite Protector out of it. ''This is my..this is my familiar.''

The catlike creature wasn't happy with the way he was treated, but right now gaining back the sleep he lost was more important. He curled up at Leaper's feet, falling into a deep slumber once again.

''His name is Hobbit.'' Leaper announced. The Augite Protector certainly didn't look like one, in fact he seemed to be pretty overfed.

''Oh and I'm fine with whatever room you wish to give me. The other two dragons here certainly aren't a problem for me.'' She blurted out, shoving the cat back into the pouch.
@ShadowBby15, @BetaArt,

''O-Oh yes..I do have a familiar with me.'' In a rush, Leaper tore at the bag's opening, swinging the Augite Protector out of it. ''This is my..this is my familiar.''

The catlike creature wasn't happy with the way he was treated, but right now gaining back the sleep he lost was more important. He curled up at Leaper's feet, falling into a deep slumber once again.

''His name is Hobbit.'' Leaper announced. The Augite Protector certainly didn't look like one, in fact he seemed to be pretty overfed.

''Oh and I'm fine with whatever room you wish to give me. The other two dragons here certainly aren't a problem for me.'' She blurted out, shoving the cat back into the pouch.
1 2 3 4