Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 ... 5810 5811
"Well" clay is expensive and very messy," Stephen told him.

Mel pouted. "I hate Luke," he grumbled. He wanted him punished now. But he did want to find Oliver, too. "Do I have to bring him?"
"Well" clay is expensive and very messy," Stephen told him.

Mel pouted. "I hate Luke," he grumbled. He wanted him punished now. But he did want to find Oliver, too. "Do I have to bring him?"
"That makes it more special," Aaron said happily. "I made things out of mud, that was fun!"

"You should take him to your uncle to be punished," Darius agreed.
"That makes it more special," Aaron said happily. "I made things out of mud, that was fun!"

"You should take him to your uncle to be punished," Darius agreed.
"Mud is dirty. You shouldn't play with it," Stephen said. "Clay is better."

Mel reluctantly brought Luke with him to his uncle's. They were let in easily, and when he asked after Oliver, he was brought right to where the fae was resting. Luke was brought with to apologize. "Oliver!" Mel hugged him.
"Mud is dirty. You shouldn't play with it," Stephen said. "Clay is better."

Mel reluctantly brought Luke with him to his uncle's. They were let in easily, and when he asked after Oliver, he was brought right to where the fae was resting. Luke was brought with to apologize. "Oliver!" Mel hugged him.
"Isn't clay dirty, too? I thought it was mud," Aaron said unsurely.

Oliver grunted and hugged Mel back, though he winced in pain. Florian started crying when he saw Luke.
"Isn't clay dirty, too? I thought it was mud," Aaron said unsurely.

Oliver grunted and hugged Mel back, though he winced in pain. Florian started crying when he saw Luke.
"Clay isn't dirty so long as you use it right. It's... It's like magic mud," Stephen explained.

"You were missing, and we were so scared, and Luke needs to be punished!" Mel sobbed.
"Clay isn't dirty so long as you use it right. It's... It's like magic mud," Stephen explained.

"You were missing, and we were so scared, and Luke needs to be punished!" Mel sobbed.
"Mud is magic all on its own. That's why you can use it to curse people," Aaron told him matter-of-factly.

"My everything hurts," Oliver murmured. Florian started screaming louder because Oliver wasn't paying him attention.
"Mud is magic all on its own. That's why you can use it to curse people," Aaron told him matter-of-factly.

"My everything hurts," Oliver murmured. Florian started screaming louder because Oliver wasn't paying him attention.
"Curses aren't real," Stephen said bluntly.

"We need to make you all better." Mel tried to lift Oliver to bring him home, but he wasn't strong enough.
"Curses aren't real," Stephen said bluntly.

"We need to make you all better." Mel tried to lift Oliver to bring him home, but he wasn't strong enough.
"Yes, they are!" Aaron argued.

Oliver cried out when Mel tried to lift him, since the younger man’s weakness meant he was doing more harm than good.
"Yes, they are!" Aaron argued.

Oliver cried out when Mel tried to lift him, since the younger man’s weakness meant he was doing more harm than good.
"No, they're made up to scare people," Stephen told him.

Mel stopped trying and decided to summon Myrcella for help. While he was drawing the circle, Luke tried to pick Oliver up, wanting to help Mel.
"No, they're made up to scare people," Stephen told him.

Mel stopped trying and decided to summon Myrcella for help. While he was drawing the circle, Luke tried to pick Oliver up, wanting to help Mel.
"No, they're not!" Aaron insisted firmly.

Oliver didn't want Luke to touch him, so he tried to punch him in the nose.
"No, they're not!" Aaron insisted firmly.

Oliver didn't want Luke to touch him, so he tried to punch him in the nose.
1 2 ... 5351 5352 5353 5354 5355 ... 5810 5811