Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Discovery (private)
1 2 ... 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 ... 5810 5811
"Well, adults aren't all perfect. He's probably good at something else instead. You can ask someone else for help with maths," Genevieve explained.

"It is so. There's not even a lantern to see by," Gus insisted.

"Stable's this way." Kristen thought they'd both need a horse, and motioned for Spencer to follow him.
"Well, adults aren't all perfect. He's probably good at something else instead. You can ask someone else for help with maths," Genevieve explained.

"It is so. There's not even a lantern to see by," Gus insisted.

"Stable's this way." Kristen thought they'd both need a horse, and motioned for Spencer to follow him.
"Like who?" Aaron asked.

"But why do you need them?" Tommo asked. "Nobody else does."

Spencer followed, but said, "I do not require a horse."
"Like who?" Aaron asked.

"But why do you need them?" Tommo asked. "Nobody else does."

Spencer followed, but said, "I do not require a horse."
"Well, you have big brothers and sisters now who can help you," Genevieve said.

"Everybody needs light. Your eyes are just good," Gus insisted.

"You'll get tired," Kristen warned.
"Well, you have big brothers and sisters now who can help you," Genevieve said.

"Everybody needs light. Your eyes are just good," Gus insisted.

"You'll get tired," Kristen warned.
"They're the best brothers," Aaron said happily. "Neera is a mean sister, though. Camden was mean, too, once."

"Nobody where I'm from," Tommo murmured.

"I won't," Spencer said arrogantly.
"They're the best brothers," Aaron said happily. "Neera is a mean sister, though. Camden was mean, too, once."

"Nobody where I'm from," Tommo murmured.

"I won't," Spencer said arrogantly.
"Well, maybe you think they're mean because they're girls. Girls and boys don't always get along," Genevieve suggested.

"That's not true!" Gus insisted. The hallway was getting wider as they went. It was also getting colder and darker. The vents let in outdoor air that smelled more like farm than the castle had.

"Suit yourself." Kristen got on his horse and rode off, expecting Spencer to be left behind.
"Well, maybe you think they're mean because they're girls. Girls and boys don't always get along," Genevieve suggested.

"That's not true!" Gus insisted. The hallway was getting wider as they went. It was also getting colder and darker. The vents let in outdoor air that smelled more like farm than the castle had.

"Suit yourself." Kristen got on his horse and rode off, expecting Spencer to be left behind.
"No, Neera is mean to everyone. And Camden said she was better than me," Aaron huffed.

Tommo found the smell especially pungent, and started to plug his nose, since he didn't need to breathe anyway. "It's stinky here, and you're wrong."

Spencer managed to keep up rather easily, not needing a break. In fact, he didn't even appear to be running, just moving along the shadows.
"No, Neera is mean to everyone. And Camden said she was better than me," Aaron huffed.

Tommo found the smell especially pungent, and started to plug his nose, since he didn't need to breathe anyway. "It's stinky here, and you're wrong."

Spencer managed to keep up rather easily, not needing a break. In fact, he didn't even appear to be running, just moving along the shadows.
"Then you can just ask your brothers, but you should try to get along with your sisters," Genevieve said.

Gus didn't have a vampire sense of smell, but even for a human, the smell of farming, particularly the fertilizer, was hard to miss. "That's poo. We must be under some animals." Gus didn't like it either, and breathed through his mouth instead. "We're outside at least." There was still no sign of the exit, though.

Kristen found that very off-putting. He even tried to outrun Spencer, kicking his horse into a full run. He didn't stay at that pace long, seeing as it didn't work at was hard on his horse. He didn't bother looking until they had left Aeneas territory, and then he began stopping occasionally to look around and ask any people if they'd seen a man who looked like August.
"Then you can just ask your brothers, but you should try to get along with your sisters," Genevieve said.

Gus didn't have a vampire sense of smell, but even for a human, the smell of farming, particularly the fertilizer, was hard to miss. "That's poo. We must be under some animals." Gus didn't like it either, and breathed through his mouth instead. "We're outside at least." There was still no sign of the exit, though.

Kristen found that very off-putting. He even tried to outrun Spencer, kicking his horse into a full run. He didn't stay at that pace long, seeing as it didn't work at was hard on his horse. He didn't bother looking until they had left Aeneas territory, and then he began stopping occasionally to look around and ask any people if they'd seen a man who looked like August.
"My brothers are mean, too," Aaron grumbled.

"How can we be underneath animals?" Tommo said, wrinkling his nose.

Spencer didn't fall behind, though he did seem a little annoyed at Kristen's desire to outrun him. He also didn't trust the commoners to be telling the truth, and was much harsher with his questioning, even threatening a few with his sword.
"My brothers are mean, too," Aaron grumbled.

"How can we be underneath animals?" Tommo said, wrinkling his nose.

Spencer didn't fall behind, though he did seem a little annoyed at Kristen's desire to outrun him. He also didn't trust the commoners to be telling the truth, and was much harsher with his questioning, even threatening a few with his sword.
"Well, when they're mean, you should tell an adult," Genevieve said.

"We must be outside. Maybe by the stables, or some livestock." Not that there was much livestock to be under when Lord Breech mostly grew plants, but surely he had some to provide meat. Gus didn't know much about farming.

"Stop that. You'll get us arrested," Kristen scolded. "This isn't our territory."
"Well, when they're mean, you should tell an adult," Genevieve said.

"We must be outside. Maybe by the stables, or some livestock." Not that there was much livestock to be under when Lord Breech mostly grew plants, but surely he had some to provide meat. Gus didn't know much about farming.

"Stop that. You'll get us arrested," Kristen scolded. "This isn't our territory."
"Lots of adults are mean, too..." Aaron said. "Only you and Lady Aeneas are nice."

"I don’t smell any animals," Tommo said unsurely.

"If they don’t want to be frightened, they should be more helpful," Spencer grumbled. "Are you telling me nobody has seen a knight or a noble child? They’d certainly be here by now."
"Lots of adults are mean, too..." Aaron said. "Only you and Lady Aeneas are nice."

"I don’t smell any animals," Tommo said unsurely.

"If they don’t want to be frightened, they should be more helpful," Spencer grumbled. "Are you telling me nobody has seen a knight or a noble child? They’d certainly be here by now."
1 2 ... 5319 5320 5321 5322 5323 ... 5810 5811