Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF roleplay partners!
1 2 3
Heya! Thanks for dropping by in this thread! I used to do a bit of rp way back when on this site and want to get back into it!

I'm a literate roleplayer that writes at least 2 paragraphs! I've been rping for 12+ years and have quite the collection of characters to rp with. Though offsite, I've been using a bunch of demon ocs that I developed over the years. So anything that isn't dragon rp related has always involved them. (They have a toyhouse with info on them so don't worry!)

I'm looking for 1x1 rps or small group rps (max 4-5 people)

I've got a few requirements for those interested in 1x1;

Over 19 years old
I find it more comfortable these days to rp with someone closer to my age. (24)

Literate rper
I'd prefer if you'd be more comfortable writing long replies rather than just one or two sentences. As it gives me more to work with! Proper grammar and punctuation is also important. (Though I do get slip ups happen, don't worry)

Post at least twice a week
Life is a thing that gets in everyone's way which is completely understandable! My own life gets me also preoccupied too. But I would like if my partners were able to write a reply at least twice a week! I'll be sure to do the same too. Though if something comes up that makes you take a longer break then just let me know!
  • Willing to rp on either FR or Discord. I'll send you a message with my discord if you'd rather rp there.

Now with that out of the way I'll list a few rp ideas I had floating around!

FR rps

What they don't know won't kill us.

- Two clans rival with each other, often fighting if one member encounters another from the other. There's searing hate and lies spread between the two groups. Yet a pair meet with crossed paths that lead to almost another fight before one of the two decides against it. Instead the time is spent talking, sharing made up rumors their clan made up about the other and finding out about the lies. Over time it becomes a small ritual of meetings, forming a bond that would very well put the two in dangerous waters if others were to find out.

An errand gone wrong

- What happens when a dragon that is always sent out for delivering packages also ends up being the one that brings a bad streak of luck with them? A lot of things actually. From run ins with dangerous creatures to natural disasters, this mail dragon is unintentionally dangerous. Now what happens when said dragon becomes injured on a run and meets another that was just passing by?

Note: The mail dragon role is set already for one of my dragons

Non FR rps

Instructions not clear, got the wrong demon

- Reading the old languages for demon summoning can be so tricky! Older books are common to have faded symbols and words and sometimes you just can't see them! So maybe it's not as surprising when someone grabs ahold of a summoning tome, looking to summon a demon for a specific job. Only to mess up and get a different demon that they didn't even want! Even worse is they can't exactly get them to go away until the summoner gets their desire filled. But what other things could a person want aside from what they originally intended to get?

Note: I'm fine with whoever picks the summoner/demon. My demon characters do have human aus so the role can be switched!

Misc Themes

These can be either FR or OC!

Arranged Marriage
Forbidden romance/any kind of romance tbh
(Though the first rp summary posted falls under this category)
Demigods
Anything with demons/cryptids/etc
Open to ideas!
Heya! Thanks for dropping by in this thread! I used to do a bit of rp way back when on this site and want to get back into it!

I'm a literate roleplayer that writes at least 2 paragraphs! I've been rping for 12+ years and have quite the collection of characters to rp with. Though offsite, I've been using a bunch of demon ocs that I developed over the years. So anything that isn't dragon rp related has always involved them. (They have a toyhouse with info on them so don't worry!)

I'm looking for 1x1 rps or small group rps (max 4-5 people)

I've got a few requirements for those interested in 1x1;

Over 19 years old
I find it more comfortable these days to rp with someone closer to my age. (24)

Literate rper
I'd prefer if you'd be more comfortable writing long replies rather than just one or two sentences. As it gives me more to work with! Proper grammar and punctuation is also important. (Though I do get slip ups happen, don't worry)

Post at least twice a week
Life is a thing that gets in everyone's way which is completely understandable! My own life gets me also preoccupied too. But I would like if my partners were able to write a reply at least twice a week! I'll be sure to do the same too. Though if something comes up that makes you take a longer break then just let me know!
  • Willing to rp on either FR or Discord. I'll send you a message with my discord if you'd rather rp there.

Now with that out of the way I'll list a few rp ideas I had floating around!

FR rps

What they don't know won't kill us.

- Two clans rival with each other, often fighting if one member encounters another from the other. There's searing hate and lies spread between the two groups. Yet a pair meet with crossed paths that lead to almost another fight before one of the two decides against it. Instead the time is spent talking, sharing made up rumors their clan made up about the other and finding out about the lies. Over time it becomes a small ritual of meetings, forming a bond that would very well put the two in dangerous waters if others were to find out.

An errand gone wrong

- What happens when a dragon that is always sent out for delivering packages also ends up being the one that brings a bad streak of luck with them? A lot of things actually. From run ins with dangerous creatures to natural disasters, this mail dragon is unintentionally dangerous. Now what happens when said dragon becomes injured on a run and meets another that was just passing by?

Note: The mail dragon role is set already for one of my dragons

Non FR rps

Instructions not clear, got the wrong demon

- Reading the old languages for demon summoning can be so tricky! Older books are common to have faded symbols and words and sometimes you just can't see them! So maybe it's not as surprising when someone grabs ahold of a summoning tome, looking to summon a demon for a specific job. Only to mess up and get a different demon that they didn't even want! Even worse is they can't exactly get them to go away until the summoner gets their desire filled. But what other things could a person want aside from what they originally intended to get?

Note: I'm fine with whoever picks the summoner/demon. My demon characters do have human aus so the role can be switched!

Misc Themes

These can be either FR or OC!

Arranged Marriage
Forbidden romance/any kind of romance tbh
(Though the first rp summary posted falls under this category)
Demigods
Anything with demons/cryptids/etc
Open to ideas!
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/4345813_vlSisopzkPolkQP.gif[/img][/center]
4345813_vlSisopzkPolkQP.gif
[center][img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/4345813_vlSisopzkPolkQP.gif[/img][/center]
@sarcasticspook

Hello would you be interested in an oc rp?
@sarcasticspook

Hello would you be interested in an oc rp?
@Eaglerider
Absolutely! Though most of my ocs are demons/humanoids aha but anywho! Did you have a theme in mind? :o
@Eaglerider
Absolutely! Though most of my ocs are demons/humanoids aha but anywho! Did you have a theme in mind? :o
@sarcasticspook

Possession?

And how are you?
@sarcasticspook

Possession?

And how are you?
@Eaglerider
Possession sounds interesting! Mind elaborating a little further for me?

Also I'm doing alright! Just got off of work a few hours ago so I'm dead tired lmao. You? c:

@Eaglerider
Possession sounds interesting! Mind elaborating a little further for me?

Also I'm doing alright! Just got off of work a few hours ago so I'm dead tired lmao. You? c:

@sarcasticspook

I'm ok.i saw your profile. Did you go on hiatus?

Maybe the demons or humanoids possess some of the characters for missions or to cause mischief?
@sarcasticspook

I'm ok.i saw your profile. Did you go on hiatus?

Maybe the demons or humanoids possess some of the characters for missions or to cause mischief?
@Eaglerider
Yeah, life had taken a hectic turn and it was making the game stressful than fun so I had to take a break for a while.

Sounds right up my alley then! I've got a few characters that can fit either role.
@Eaglerider
Yeah, life had taken a hectic turn and it was making the game stressful than fun so I had to take a break for a while.

Sounds right up my alley then! I've got a few characters that can fit either role.
1 2 3