Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf 1x1 partners (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Eaglerider

Okay, well I have a necromancer who collects the dead the same way some people collect stamps. So her image of perfection is someone who isn't going to ditch her for another necromancer.

For brainwashing I have a character who was brainwashed as a child. Maybe your character was brainwashed and my character helps them escape or something? I don't know.
@Eaglerider

Okay, well I have a necromancer who collects the dead the same way some people collect stamps. So her image of perfection is someone who isn't going to ditch her for another necromancer.

For brainwashing I have a character who was brainwashed as a child. Maybe your character was brainwashed and my character helps them escape or something? I don't know.
@meely

Hmm... then for the necromancer she could have one of my characters become possessed and loyal to her.

For brainwashing... perhaps (depending on your character personality or goal) they brainwash my character into their ally?
@meely

Hmm... then for the necromancer she could have one of my characters become possessed and loyal to her.

For brainwashing... perhaps (depending on your character personality or goal) they brainwash my character into their ally?
@Eaglerider

They both sound like good ideas (the ghost one is exactly how she would go about it; the brainwashing one works with my character's personality and motive). Which one do you prefer?
@Eaglerider

They both sound like good ideas (the ghost one is exactly how she would go about it; the brainwashing one works with my character's personality and motive). Which one do you prefer?
@meely

Would you like to do both?
@meely

Would you like to do both?
@Eaglerider
Okay, sure.
@Eaglerider
Okay, sure.
@meely

Would you like to start the threads?
@meely

Would you like to start the threads?