Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf 1x1 partners (open)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39
@aslanda

Sorry for the huge delay. Had a headache last night.
Sounds good! Shall I establish a new forum?
@aslanda

Sorry for the huge delay. Had a headache last night.
Sounds good! Shall I establish a new forum?
@Eaglerider

Go for it!
@Eaglerider

Go for it!
Always looking
Always looking
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Wanna do a FR Undertale RP? I’m looking for 1x1.
@Eaglerider
Wanna do a FR Undertale RP? I’m looking for 1x1.
@Eaglerider
R3OpbRR.png
@Dusttale

Undertale?

I could try. Not sure what that is though.. mind explaining?
@Dusttale

Undertale?

I could try. Not sure what that is though.. mind explaining?
@Eaglerider

Undertale was a game of pixel art that was just about a human (you) trying to escape the Underground. It’s full of monsters, but you have to complete puzzles, and eventually fight for survival (It’s kill, or be killed...you do the pacifist route, or go complete genocide.) There’s a lot of different versions and universes of this game.

But don’t worry, I only discovered this game a month ago-myself, so I’m pretty new to it.
@Eaglerider

Undertale was a game of pixel art that was just about a human (you) trying to escape the Underground. It’s full of monsters, but you have to complete puzzles, and eventually fight for survival (It’s kill, or be killed...you do the pacifist route, or go complete genocide.) There’s a lot of different versions and universes of this game.

But don’t worry, I only discovered this game a month ago-myself, so I’m pretty new to it.
R3OpbRR.png
@dusttale

Ah ok. And an fr one?
How would that work? If I may ask.
@dusttale

Ah ok. And an fr one?
How would that work? If I may ask.
@Eaglerider

Well, I have a few canon characters in my lair, as dragons, and if you want to use a dragon from your own lair-we can start with that. We don’t have to follow the game’s story, it can just be our dragons interacting with each other.
@Eaglerider

Well, I have a few canon characters in my lair, as dragons, and if you want to use a dragon from your own lair-we can start with that. We don’t have to follow the game’s story, it can just be our dragons interacting with each other.
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 38 39