Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf 1x1 partners (open)
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39
Someone trying to sabotage your clan?
@radioactiveblitz
Someone trying to sabotage your clan?
@radioactiveblitz
@Eaglerider

Yea, let’s try that
@Eaglerider

Yea, let’s try that
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@radioactiveblitz

Would you like to start the thread?
@radioactiveblitz

Would you like to start the thread?
@Eaglerider

I’m sorry but no, I’m getting a little tired of starting threads for many people and I just want a break from that. You can start the thread.
@Eaglerider

I’m sorry but no, I’m getting a little tired of starting threads for many people and I just want a break from that. You can start the thread.
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@radioactiveblitz
No problem. I'll start it when I can
@radioactiveblitz
No problem. I'll start it when I can
Bump
Bump
Not FR rp but definitely something that has good potential.

If you haven't watched Snowpiercer, it's about how the world completely froze over and the last of humanity now lives on a train. I want to do something close to that but without the train. So basically characters living out in the cold and surviving.

My OC can only speak an ancient language that no one seems to understand but she does know English sign language. She's an avid hunter, a good fighter, and a good enough survivalist to take care of herself and another person or two. She may or may not have a brother (depending on if he fits with wherever the RP goes) who looks a lot like her and has her same skill set but he speaks English and can't understand his sister either.

If you're interested, I'll whip up some character sheets and we can talk out a plot.
Not FR rp but definitely something that has good potential.

If you haven't watched Snowpiercer, it's about how the world completely froze over and the last of humanity now lives on a train. I want to do something close to that but without the train. So basically characters living out in the cold and surviving.

My OC can only speak an ancient language that no one seems to understand but she does know English sign language. She's an avid hunter, a good fighter, and a good enough survivalist to take care of herself and another person or two. She may or may not have a brother (depending on if he fits with wherever the RP goes) who looks a lot like her and has her same skill set but he speaks English and can't understand his sister either.

If you're interested, I'll whip up some character sheets and we can talk out a plot.
@Aslanda

Sounds like the game "the long dark" a survival based game in the Canadian wilderness.

It definitely has potential, and although I have not seen the movie, it sounds like an interesting take on the setting. (Also reminds me of the film "the day after tomorrow" where the northern areas of the world essentially enter a second ice age from climate change)

Would you mind posting the character sheets or thread?)
@Aslanda

Sounds like the game "the long dark" a survival based game in the Canadian wilderness.

It definitely has potential, and although I have not seen the movie, it sounds like an interesting take on the setting. (Also reminds me of the film "the day after tomorrow" where the northern areas of the world essentially enter a second ice age from climate change)

Would you mind posting the character sheets or thread?)
Happy to! My character sheets got lost in the deep so gimme a good 30 minutes to an hour to whip up Sin's.
Happy to! My character sheets got lost in the deep so gimme a good 30 minutes to an hour to whip up Sin's.
Name: Sin
Species: Human
Personality: Soft and kind-hearted but cold when needed. She has a deep love for those who she feels deserve it and she is very quick to kindness first. Despite her calm and caring exterior though, she is just as fast to slit someone’s throat if the situation so calls.
Description (and or photo): 5’6 with long legs and deep tan skin. Her hair is naturally white and her nose is dotted with freckles.
Sin
Physical Attributes: Strong, with lean trained muscles and quick instincts. She is adept with bows, knives, and a staff as well as her fists. She has basic survival training and is a good person to have in a survival situation. She can’t verbally speak English. Instead, she speaks an old language, thought to be extinct. She’s never met anyone who can understand her, including her own family and she doubts she ever will. Instead, she communicates with an English dialect of sign language. She’s a lot smarter than she comes off and is very perceptive of social cues.
Backstory: She was raised in a warm home with warm parents and siblings. She was taught very young the basics of fighting and surviving on her own. She grew up in martial arts and boxing classes and often competed in school sports and extracurriculars.

Here's what I have as of rn. I might edit it later.
Name: Sin
Species: Human
Personality: Soft and kind-hearted but cold when needed. She has a deep love for those who she feels deserve it and she is very quick to kindness first. Despite her calm and caring exterior though, she is just as fast to slit someone’s throat if the situation so calls.
Description (and or photo): 5’6 with long legs and deep tan skin. Her hair is naturally white and her nose is dotted with freckles.
Sin
Physical Attributes: Strong, with lean trained muscles and quick instincts. She is adept with bows, knives, and a staff as well as her fists. She has basic survival training and is a good person to have in a survival situation. She can’t verbally speak English. Instead, she speaks an old language, thought to be extinct. She’s never met anyone who can understand her, including her own family and she doubts she ever will. Instead, she communicates with an English dialect of sign language. She’s a lot smarter than she comes off and is very perceptive of social cues.
Backstory: She was raised in a warm home with warm parents and siblings. She was taught very young the basics of fighting and surviving on her own. She grew up in martial arts and boxing classes and often competed in school sports and extracurriculars.

Here's what I have as of rn. I might edit it later.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 38 39