Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lf 1x1 partners (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@eaglerider Well, dragon improv is always fun, but now I wanna be a goth vampire that no one believes is an actual vampire xD
@eaglerider Well, dragon improv is always fun, but now I wanna be a goth vampire that no one believes is an actual vampire xD
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@nimphy lol. The goth vampire hypnotized and turns one of my characters? Lol.

What do you feel like? :)
@nimphy lol. The goth vampire hypnotized and turns one of my characters? Lol.

@Eaglerider
Kitsune, Vampire, and Ghost ones are fine with me
@Eaglerider
Kitsune, Vampire, and Ghost ones are fine with me
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Cool. Would you like to establish the thread so we can discuss characters? And want to do all three or one in specific?
@thatonespeedster

Cool. Would you like to establish the thread so we can discuss characters? And want to do all three or one in specific?
@Eaglerider
A character discussion thread would be convenient. And whichever you prefer :)
@Eaglerider
A character discussion thread would be convenient. And whichever you prefer :)
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster
So an ooc?
And i asked because depending on the setting i can do all 3 lol :)
@thatonespeedster
So an ooc?
And i asked because depending on the setting i can do all 3 lol :)
@Eaglerider
Yee, an OOC.
Oh... Hmmm all three, you choose setting. Because why not
@Eaglerider
Yee, an OOC.
Oh... Hmmm all three, you choose setting. Because why not
1DKhf3D.png
@thatonespeedster

Ok. I'll set up one.
We could do high school, college, or an adventure turned misadventure in a foreign land?
@thatonespeedster

Ok. I'll set up one.
We could do high school, college, or an adventure turned misadventure in a foreign land?
[quote name="@Eaglerider" date=2018-02-02 06:12:25] nimphy lol. The goth vampire hypnotized and turns one of my characters? Lol. What do you feel like? :) [/quote] I'm fine with it! Should it be a high school AU? Random kids meeting? On the forums or in PMs?
@Eaglerider wrote on 2018-02-02:
nimphy lol. The goth vampire hypnotized and turns one of my characters? Lol.

I'm fine with it! Should it be a high school AU? Random kids meeting? On the forums or in PMs?
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@nimphy

Which do you prefer? Pms? Or forums? (I ask because sometimes my messages dont go through... but i want to have it where you prefer)

Two of my characters are related but several don't :) is it ok if i use the siblings?
@nimphy

Which do you prefer? Pms? Or forums? (I ask because sometimes my messages dont go through... but i want to have it where you prefer)

Two of my characters are related but several don't :) is it ok if i use the siblings?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39