Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Wars (please join!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Plot: My clan and whoever joins this RP first's clan are at war (do let me know if you want your clan to be at war with mine or not if you are not first to join). However, in each clan, one dragon is best friends with a dragon from the rival clan. The clan leaders say that anyone caught interacting with a member of the rival clan will be detained and possibly executed. Now, the two best friends have to try and find a way to escape and not get caught interacting with one another.

In order to join, please fill out the template as described. All fields in bold are mandatory! Below the template, you will find my character information. Anybody is welcome. Once the RP has started and you would like to join, it's not too late. Please do read through what's happening, fill out the character template, and find a creative way to "insert" your character into the story!

Character information:
Name:
Coliseum level:
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish):
Weight (optional):
Wingspan (optional):
Anything else (optional):

My character info:
Name: Raymond
Breed: Snapper
Coliseum level:18
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish): Very caring and kind and wishes to make the world a better place
Length (optional): 5.51m
Weight (optional): 7270.49kg
Wingspan (optional): 2.95m
Anything else (optional): has two children (Castello and Ariana)

Update: Raymond is a level 18 dragon now. Just never changed his info. Haha. But Castello and Ariana are level 1 as of now.

Happy FR and RPing!
Plot: My clan and whoever joins this RP first's clan are at war (do let me know if you want your clan to be at war with mine or not if you are not first to join). However, in each clan, one dragon is best friends with a dragon from the rival clan. The clan leaders say that anyone caught interacting with a member of the rival clan will be detained and possibly executed. Now, the two best friends have to try and find a way to escape and not get caught interacting with one another.

In order to join, please fill out the template as described. All fields in bold are mandatory! Below the template, you will find my character information. Anybody is welcome. Once the RP has started and you would like to join, it's not too late. Please do read through what's happening, fill out the character template, and find a creative way to "insert" your character into the story!

Character information:
Name:
Coliseum level:
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish):
Weight (optional):
Wingspan (optional):
Anything else (optional):

My character info:
Name: Raymond
Breed: Snapper
Coliseum level:18
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish): Very caring and kind and wishes to make the world a better place
Length (optional): 5.51m
Weight (optional): 7270.49kg
Wingspan (optional): 2.95m
Anything else (optional): has two children (Castello and Ariana)

Update: Raymond is a level 18 dragon now. Just never changed his info. Haha. But Castello and Ariana are level 1 as of now.

Happy FR and RPing!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@Gaming4Lyfe
Name: Shadowwing
Breed: Pearlcatcher
Coliseum level: 25 (Healer build)
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish): Shadowwing is a very shy around others, but clings to people she likes. She usually sticks close to her older brother.
Length (optional): 4.21M
Weight (optional): 4.17M
Wingspan (optional): 494.57KG
Anything else (optional): Shadowwing is the oldest daughter of my clan's leader.

I don't care if our clans are at war or not. If someone below me wants the position they can have it, if not then I'll take it.
@Gaming4Lyfe
Name: Shadowwing
Coliseum level: 25 (Healer build)
Personality (a 1-2 sentence description is great, but feel free to say more if you wish): Shadowwing is a very shy around others, but clings to people she likes. She usually sticks close to her older brother.
Length (optional): 4.21M
Weight (optional): 4.17M
Wingspan (optional): 494.57KG
Anything else (optional): Shadowwing is the oldest daughter of my clan's leader.

I don't care if our clans are at war or not. If someone below me wants the position they can have it, if not then I'll take it.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan Thanks for wanting to join! If you have no preference as to whether or not our clans are at war, do you mind waiting to see if other people who join would like to take that position? If you don't want to wait, we can start the RP and our clans will be at war.
@Raan Thanks for wanting to join! If you have no preference as to whether or not our clans are at war, do you mind waiting to see if other people who join would like to take that position? If you don't want to wait, we can start the RP and our clans will be at war.
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe
I don't mind waiting.
@Gaming4Lyfe
I don't mind waiting.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan all right! We'll see who else want to join!
@Raan all right! We'll see who else want to join!
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe

My clan isn't really one for war, you'd practically have to kill someone dear to start it, but here goes!

Name: Foxstar
Coliseum level: 13, not a Mage/Healer (Hopefully 14 soon)
Personality : Foxstar once wandered the Viridian Labyrinth alone, and still isn't entirely comfortably being around dragons. Wary, cautious, brave and stubborn. She has an leg wound that hasn't healed entirely, walks with a slight limp. Kitsune, she has a fox-like body with wings and a pearlcatcher horn as well as four tails with which she holds her pearl.
Length: 6m
Weight: 681.4KG
Anything else: She's a kitsune, is that okay? The only thing it really changes is how she looks, I don't know much about kitsunes so she doesn't have those wisps.
@Gaming4Lyfe

My clan isn't really one for war, you'd practically have to kill someone dear to start it, but here goes!

Name: Foxstar
Coliseum level: 13, not a Mage/Healer (Hopefully 14 soon)
Personality : Foxstar once wandered the Viridian Labyrinth alone, and still isn't entirely comfortably being around dragons. Wary, cautious, brave and stubborn. She has an leg wound that hasn't healed entirely, walks with a slight limp. Kitsune, she has a fox-like body with wings and a pearlcatcher horn as well as four tails with which she holds her pearl.
Length: 6m
Weight: 681.4KG
Anything else: She's a kitsune, is that okay? The only thing it really changes is how she looks, I don't know much about kitsunes so she doesn't have those wisps.
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@NocturnistheDark thanks for joining! Just clarifying: You do not want our clans at war. Correct?

Now directed to both @Raan and @NocturnistheDark would you like to start the RP now or wait for more people to join? I'm open to either. But I'm excited to start the RP.
@NocturnistheDark thanks for joining! Just clarifying: You do not want our clans at war. Correct?

Now directed to both @Raan and @NocturnistheDark would you like to start the RP now or wait for more people to join? I'm open to either. But I'm excited to start the RP.
YqXDmJ2.png
(( is this still open? Id like to join. ))
(( is this still open? Id like to join. ))
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
( @Windshear yes, please join!)
( @Windshear yes, please join!)
YqXDmJ2.png
@Gaming4Lyfe

Yep, but if this can't work out without me warring you then we'll see. I don't mind waiting for more people to join so-

@Windshear

-Feel free to join! I'm pretty sure this is still open :3
@Gaming4Lyfe

Yep, but if this can't work out without me warring you then we'll see. I don't mind waiting for more people to join so-

@Windshear

-Feel free to join! I'm pretty sure this is still open :3
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17