Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66
Tim:

Tim turned to Erin. "We will march north, towards Camp Kellia, and destroy it."
Tim:

Tim turned to Erin. "We will march north, towards Camp Kellia, and destroy it."

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Lola sighs. It was getting hot in the Hecate cabin, that was no surprise. All of the windows were closed. She gets up and opens the windows.

She closes her eyes and frowns "Something..," She says. She could hear the sounds of a commotion. Maybe its nothing.

Lola took a towel and exited her cabin. She shakes herself. There was a sound of voices.
She walks suddenly to the sound and sees some campers gathered around two other campers. "Hey!" She calls, jogging over "What is going on here?".
Lola sighs. It was getting hot in the Hecate cabin, that was no surprise. All of the windows were closed. She gets up and opens the windows.

She closes her eyes and frowns "Something..," She says. She could hear the sounds of a commotion. Maybe its nothing.

Lola took a towel and exited her cabin. She shakes herself. There was a sound of voices.
She walks suddenly to the sound and sees some campers gathered around two other campers. "Hey!" She calls, jogging over "What is going on here?".
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Chip:

The burly boy shoved Kane. I slink farther back, but I feel a hand wrap around my arm. I turn in fear, and get a blow to me face. I sprawl backwards, falling into the dirt.

I pant. I look through the crowd. I see the girl.

''Lola?'' I croak.
Chip:

The burly boy shoved Kane. I slink farther back, but I feel a hand wrap around my arm. I turn in fear, and get a blow to me face. I sprawl backwards, falling into the dirt.

I pant. I look through the crowd. I see the girl.

''Lola?'' I croak.
Lola pulled a burly boy away from one of the campers, who was protecting the other. "Step off!" She snaps.

"Lola?" The boy croaks.

She turns her head and gasps. "C-Chip?" She asks, eyes-wide. Her former friend now stands in front of her, a young girl next to him, naked. She looks back at the burly kid "Get back to your duties," She says, folding her arms.
Lola pulled a burly boy away from one of the campers, who was protecting the other. "Step off!" She snaps.

"Lola?" The boy croaks.

She turns her head and gasps. "C-Chip?" She asks, eyes-wide. Her former friend now stands in front of her, a young girl next to him, naked. She looks back at the burly kid "Get back to your duties," She says, folding her arms.
(Kane looks about about in her mid-thirties, and the Demigods would know she's a siren because she hangs around. :3)

Chip:

My head shoots up. I look at Lola, then Kane. I didn't know what to think... I didn't think anything at all. I wanted to feel something, but my heart remained silent. I couldn't remember anything but her face and her name. She was special because whoever I am remembers her and no one else. But I couldn't connect.

I just stare at her, blank faced.

(Wouldn't she be a little... creeped out/suspicious he is still Ouranos? )
(Kane looks about about in her mid-thirties, and the Demigods would know she's a siren because she hangs around. :3)

Chip:

My head shoots up. I look at Lola, then Kane. I didn't know what to think... I didn't think anything at all. I wanted to feel something, but my heart remained silent. I couldn't remember anything but her face and her name. She was special because whoever I am remembers her and no one else. But I couldn't connect.

I just stare at her, blank faced.

(Wouldn't she be a little... creeped out/suspicious he is still Ouranos? )
Cooper:

Cooper excused himself from his friends, promising to record who would take part in the capture the flag games. Instead of heading to his cabin however, Cooper took a sharp left from the mess hall, and led himself to a secluded clearing.

In the clearing lined a couple dozen graves, each named with a fallen demigod who had died defending the camp. Cooper looked through the names sadly, and stopped at the one he was looking for.

The stone read: "Trinity Peters, a loyal friend, may she now rest in peace" Cooper knelt and bowed his head in respect. Though nobody was anywhere near him, Cooper stilled whispered when he said: "I will get you back. I promise."

A few minutes later, Cooper turned to the trees and walked in a ways before kneeling again. Cooper dug out a small wooden box from the soft dirt by a marked tree. Inside was a piece of technology Coop's friends didn't know he had. A comm piece.

Cooper picked it up and turned it around, examining it. Deciding it was okay, Cooper turned it on. Tim's voice picked up on the other side.
Cooper:

Cooper excused himself from his friends, promising to record who would take part in the capture the flag games. Instead of heading to his cabin however, Cooper took a sharp left from the mess hall, and led himself to a secluded clearing.

In the clearing lined a couple dozen graves, each named with a fallen demigod who had died defending the camp. Cooper looked through the names sadly, and stopped at the one he was looking for.

The stone read: "Trinity Peters, a loyal friend, may she now rest in peace" Cooper knelt and bowed his head in respect. Though nobody was anywhere near him, Cooper stilled whispered when he said: "I will get you back. I promise."

A few minutes later, Cooper turned to the trees and walked in a ways before kneeling again. Cooper dug out a small wooden box from the soft dirt by a marked tree. Inside was a piece of technology Coop's friends didn't know he had. A comm piece.

Cooper picked it up and turned it around, examining it. Deciding it was okay, Cooper turned it on. Tim's voice picked up on the other side.

rsz_lore.png
Kane:

I cross my arms. ''What the Hades is going on?''

I wanted answers. Who even was this 'Chip' I had rescued? He apparently knew Lola. Lola was a daughter of Hecate I saw around occasionally in the past year. She was one of the warriors in a war that happened a year ago. She had loved some boy---The pieces suddenly clicked.

''Wait a second... Chip. Chip, Chip, Chip. You are the traitor! Ouranos... how did I bring you here?''
Kane:

I cross my arms. ''What the Hades is going on?''

I wanted answers. Who even was this 'Chip' I had rescued? He apparently knew Lola. Lola was a daughter of Hecate I saw around occasionally in the past year. She was one of the warriors in a war that happened a year ago. She had loved some boy---The pieces suddenly clicked.

''Wait a second... Chip. Chip, Chip, Chip. You are the traitor! Ouranos... how did I bring you here?''
Lola growls at Chip and pulls Kane away. "Chip, son of Dionysus" She says, looking at her former quest mate. "What in the name of Hades, are you doing here?". She meets his eyes "You better explain yourself to me and Kane," She says "Otherwise, I can call the rest of the old crew to discuss".

^
Lola growls at Chip and pulls Kane away. "Chip, son of Dionysus" She says, looking at her former quest mate. "What in the name of Hades, are you doing here?". She meets his eyes "You better explain yourself to me and Kane," She says "Otherwise, I can call the rest of the old crew to discuss".

^
(Calling it Kola)
(Calling it Kola)

rsz_lore.png
Dakota marched to the eating place of Camp Half-Blood, the mess hall, was it?
He glances at the camp entrance. The daughter of Hecate was there, was she? And two others..
Her shrugs, it didn't matter to him. He grabs an apple, and studies the dark red surface. This shade is exactly like the colour of blood, he muses.

Dakota marched to the eating place of Camp Half-Blood, the mess hall, was it?
He glances at the camp entrance. The daughter of Hecate was there, was she? And two others..
Her shrugs, it didn't matter to him. He grabs an apple, and studies the dark red surface. This shade is exactly like the colour of blood, he muses.

Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 65 66