Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
(Everyone--whois American--ready for the Eclipse?)
(Everyone--whois American--ready for the Eclipse?)
(Ahem.. I am not American. Queen and I are Canadian. But, the eclipse is pretty)
(Ahem.. I am not American. Queen and I are Canadian. But, the eclipse is pretty)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Eh you didn't miss much. It was surprisingly unimpressive. )
(Eh you didn't miss much. It was surprisingly unimpressive. )
(And we were in the 99.4 percent band)
(And we were in the 99.4 percent band)
(Question, Wise. Do you want me to get Lola over to Chip? Big reunion things? Or, just leave it until he puts some clothes on..)
(Question, Wise. Do you want me to get Lola over to Chip? Big reunion things? Or, just leave it until he puts some clothes on..)
(See Chip, probably rescue him before he's beaten to death or something.... maybe bring a towel or something)
(See Chip, probably rescue him before he's beaten to death or something.... maybe bring a towel or something)
(Summon a towel when getting there.. or almost deciding to shower but then seeing a big commotion)
(Summon a towel when getting there.. or almost deciding to shower but then seeing a big commotion)
(Going to shower, notice commotion, make it gud. It'll be gud on Chip's part too.)
(Going to shower, notice commotion, make it gud. It'll be gud on Chip's part too.)
(Git gud kiddos)
(Git gud kiddos)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Katherine smiles, "Sound interesting." She says, "Hey Estelle."

________

Violet smiles, "Violet." She says, "I'm new, so I wasn't expecting it."

________

Erin walks over to Tim. "So what's the plan?" She asks, her bow slung across her back.
Katherine smiles, "Sound interesting." She says, "Hey Estelle."

________

Violet smiles, "Violet." She says, "I'm new, so I wasn't expecting it."

________

Erin walks over to Tim. "So what's the plan?" She asks, her bow slung across her back.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66