Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66
(You're resolve is like that of a toddler with a marshmellow)
(You're resolve is like that of a toddler with a marshmellow)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
(I applaud you sis)
(Goodnight, crew. Love you all)

Desarii wakes up to a shiny, happy sun. He does not say anything and dresses in jeans, sneakers and a sea green hoodie. He pulls the hood over, to hide his face. Being tall was bad enough. He walks out of his cabin, head down.

He heads for the Artemis cabin and bumps into a young girl. He lifts his head up, about to apologize, when the girl hugs him.

Desarii realizes who it is, and his face lights up "Fault!" He beams, hugging his friend back. "I was coming to get you!'c
(I applaud you sis)
(Goodnight, crew. Love you all)

Desarii wakes up to a shiny, happy sun. He does not say anything and dresses in jeans, sneakers and a sea green hoodie. He pulls the hood over, to hide his face. Being tall was bad enough. He walks out of his cabin, head down.

He heads for the Artemis cabin and bumps into a young girl. He lifts his head up, about to apologize, when the girl hugs him.

Desarii realizes who it is, and his face lights up "Fault!" He beams, hugging his friend back. "I was coming to get you!'c
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Sobs grossly

Also... Lola reaction? Heh? Heheh?)
(Sobs grossly

Also... Lola reaction? Heh? Heheh?)
(Hey yall, is it possible for us all to delete the posts in between the posts where we have our character description and info things? I'd rather have them all together so we can see them at once for reference, instead of them being over like 12 pages)
(Hey yall, is it possible for us all to delete the posts in between the posts where we have our character description and info things? I'd rather have them all together so we can see them at once for reference, instead of them being over like 12 pages)

rsz_lore.png
(Ahhh, yeah we should.)
(Ahhh, yeah we should.)
(I've cleared all of my posts between our posts of the character info and me starting the RP, I suggest you do the same so it isn't as cluttered.)
(I've cleared all of my posts between our posts of the character info and me starting the RP, I suggest you do the same so it isn't as cluttered.)

rsz_lore.png
(K I did. We shed so many pages between the two of us.

Anyone for a reaction post? :3)
(K I did. We shed so many pages between the two of us.

Anyone for a reaction post? :3)
(It's like losing weight)
(It's like losing weight)

rsz_lore.png
Holly:

"Yeah, probably. Hermes cabin has sided with the Apollo cabin so our cabin leader has been really enthusiastic about us participating to take the flag from the Ares cabin. To be fair we are two of the biggest cabins so we might actually have a chance." Holly responded.

Lily:

Lily looked up in surprise. "Oh! Yeah! Your name is..." She racked her brains trying to see if she could remember. "Sorry, I don't know. What is it?"

Sammy:

"Hey Soran!" He responded. "Are you ready for capture the flag on Friday? I can't wait!" This was true. Sammy had been practicing with doubled effort than usual in all of his activities to prepare.

((Also is it fine the capture the flag is Apollo vs. Ares?))
Holly:

"Yeah, probably. Hermes cabin has sided with the Apollo cabin so our cabin leader has been really enthusiastic about us participating to take the flag from the Ares cabin. To be fair we are two of the biggest cabins so we might actually have a chance." Holly responded.

Lily:

Lily looked up in surprise. "Oh! Yeah! Your name is..." She racked her brains trying to see if she could remember. "Sorry, I don't know. What is it?"

Sammy:

"Hey Soran!" He responded. "Are you ready for capture the flag on Friday? I can't wait!" This was true. Sammy had been practicing with doubled effort than usual in all of his activities to prepare.

((Also is it fine the capture the flag is Apollo vs. Ares?))
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
(Yeah I guess it's fine. We'd have to see which cabins would side with which)
(Yeah I guess it's fine. We'd have to see which cabins would side with which)

rsz_lore.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 65 66