Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
(Why is everybody related to everybody xD)
(Why is everybody related to everybody xD)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Michael:

Michael returned from his mid-day flight and returned to his cabin. The Egeria cabin was a small one, not many of her descendents were still alive. Returning to his bunk, Michael felt a pang of hunger, and decided to head for the mess hall.

(Kickstart some more badguy stuffs)
Tim:

Tim stood in his war room, various leaders from his monster armies gathered near him. On the large, dark, stone table was a map of various demigod camps. Few knew, but Camp Half-Blood was not the only place to provide haven for the demigods.

The bulk of Tim's army was preparing for an attack. Though enough for a small settlement or two, Tim's army was nowhere near large enough for a full on assault on Camp Half-Blood. A few hundred monsters grouped together trained and sharpened their weapons on grindstones. The monsters were not one for technology or advanced tools. Most carried only simple war axes or clubs studded with metal.

Whilst his forces prepared, Tim chose the settlement that would soon see it's last days.

Tim pointed to a dot on the map. It read: Camp Kellia
Michael:

Michael returned from his mid-day flight and returned to his cabin. The Egeria cabin was a small one, not many of her descendents were still alive. Returning to his bunk, Michael felt a pang of hunger, and decided to head for the mess hall.

(Kickstart some more badguy stuffs)
Tim:

Tim stood in his war room, various leaders from his monster armies gathered near him. On the large, dark, stone table was a map of various demigod camps. Few knew, but Camp Half-Blood was not the only place to provide haven for the demigods.

The bulk of Tim's army was preparing for an attack. Though enough for a small settlement or two, Tim's army was nowhere near large enough for a full on assault on Camp Half-Blood. A few hundred monsters grouped together trained and sharpened their weapons on grindstones. The monsters were not one for technology or advanced tools. Most carried only simple war axes or clubs studded with metal.

Whilst his forces prepared, Tim chose the settlement that would soon see it's last days.

Tim pointed to a dot on the map. It read: Camp Kellia

rsz_lore.png
(Kellia is pronounced Kell-ee-ah"
(Kellia is pronounced Kell-ee-ah"

rsz_lore.png
(Figures XD)
(Figures XD)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Eghh I changed my mind. Use she/her pronouns for KAne.)

Chip:

Why was this creature dragging me through the water? Where was it taking me? I struggle against Kane's grip, biting an clawing. This was not normal, I think.

"Let me GO!" I yell, beating her back.

She slapped me, not that hard luckily, with her tail, and I calm down submissively.
We speed through the water, heading towards a alcove with old looking boats floating peacefully. We pass some girls floating calmly in the water, who bat their eyes and smile at me. I do not react.

Kane pushes me up towards the beach. "Come on," she says, fish tail transforming into dark skinned legs.

I struggle into a standing position, sopping wet. "Where are---"
I cut myself off with a shiver. A memory of a camp fills my head. Cabins. Gods. A.... a girl. Her name is Lola. I do not remember Lola.
Where do these memories come from?

I have no time to wonder as Kane guides me into the camp.

Kane:

The boys dace still showed little to no emotion, but he looks around dutifully. I urge with through the forest, towards the actual camp, but he is hesitant. His eyes show a brief moment of concern.

"Am I good person?" Chip asks, fingers intertwining with the others.

I don't know how to answer that, considering that I don't even KNOW this guy. "Uh, no clue. Probably?"
Well. Maybe. He is naked and dirty.

Chip ventures forward anyways. He pushes onward like a real trooper. Or maybe because he smelled good food. I had heard his stomach growling several times on the way.

He blinks rapidly as he reaches the camp. For a moment, everything is fine. Then the demigods started looking. There was a naked boy in the camp. Who was he? Why was he naked? I thought I spotted recognition in some of the faces.

A burly boy stepped close to my face. "Do you have ANY IDEA who this... This MONSTER is?"

I was confused. What was going on? "Of course not, loser. Get out of my face."

People started gathering and pointing. Many were outraged.

Chip huddled closer to me. He started shivering, trying to cover himself.
(Eghh I changed my mind. Use she/her pronouns for KAne.)

Chip:

Why was this creature dragging me through the water? Where was it taking me? I struggle against Kane's grip, biting an clawing. This was not normal, I think.

"Let me GO!" I yell, beating her back.

She slapped me, not that hard luckily, with her tail, and I calm down submissively.
We speed through the water, heading towards a alcove with old looking boats floating peacefully. We pass some girls floating calmly in the water, who bat their eyes and smile at me. I do not react.

Kane pushes me up towards the beach. "Come on," she says, fish tail transforming into dark skinned legs.

I struggle into a standing position, sopping wet. "Where are---"
I cut myself off with a shiver. A memory of a camp fills my head. Cabins. Gods. A.... a girl. Her name is Lola. I do not remember Lola.
Where do these memories come from?

I have no time to wonder as Kane guides me into the camp.

Kane:

The boys dace still showed little to no emotion, but he looks around dutifully. I urge with through the forest, towards the actual camp, but he is hesitant. His eyes show a brief moment of concern.

"Am I good person?" Chip asks, fingers intertwining with the others.

I don't know how to answer that, considering that I don't even KNOW this guy. "Uh, no clue. Probably?"
Well. Maybe. He is naked and dirty.

Chip ventures forward anyways. He pushes onward like a real trooper. Or maybe because he smelled good food. I had heard his stomach growling several times on the way.

He blinks rapidly as he reaches the camp. For a moment, everything is fine. Then the demigods started looking. There was a naked boy in the camp. Who was he? Why was he naked? I thought I spotted recognition in some of the faces.

A burly boy stepped close to my face. "Do you have ANY IDEA who this... This MONSTER is?"

I was confused. What was going on? "Of course not, loser. Get out of my face."

People started gathering and pointing. Many were outraged.

Chip huddled closer to me. He started shivering, trying to cover himself.
(he has no clue, poor baby.)
(he has no clue, poor baby.)
(I knew you'd crack)
(I knew you'd crack)

rsz_lore.png
Fault

Very bright. The sun was very bright. "Either this is camp weather or my uncle," Fault grumbles to herself while getting out of bed. She stands up and makes her bed, the way her father taught her. She didn't have much belongings with her to begin with, so there really wasn't anything adorning her cabin walls, or floors.

She dresses in black leggings, a grey/silver T-shirt and grey sneakers. She ties her wavy hair in a ponytail, and walks out of her cabin.

^^

Fault carefully makes her way to the Tyche cabin. About half way there she bumps into a tall boy, wearing a jeans and hoodie, so you couldn't exactly make out his face. "Des!" She exclaims, wrapping her arms around the boy in an embrace.
Fault

Very bright. The sun was very bright. "Either this is camp weather or my uncle," Fault grumbles to herself while getting out of bed. She stands up and makes her bed, the way her father taught her. She didn't have much belongings with her to begin with, so there really wasn't anything adorning her cabin walls, or floors.

She dresses in black leggings, a grey/silver T-shirt and grey sneakers. She ties her wavy hair in a ponytail, and walks out of her cabin.

^^

Fault carefully makes her way to the Tyche cabin. About half way there she bumps into a tall boy, wearing a jeans and hoodie, so you couldn't exactly make out his face. "Des!" She exclaims, wrapping her arms around the boy in an embrace.
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
(First post from the newbie!!! Huzzah!!! :D)
(First post from the newbie!!! Huzzah!!! :D)

rsz_lore.png
(Glad you enjoyed it)
(Glad you enjoyed it)
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66