Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
Chip:

I, whoever I was, was covered in dirt. There was dirt everywhere. It was all around me. Who am I? I must be a seed. I will grow into a beautiful plant. What is beauty? Have I seen it? I do not know.

I only see dirt.

I am not a plant. I realize that now. I am not supposed to be in dirt. Dirt is not my home. Dirt hurts me. It is heavy, and I cannot breath. I need to breath.

I explode into motion, gasping and digging at the soil. I must be deep in the dirt, I realize. My senses buzz unhappily. No oxygen, no air. My lungs are mad at me. I scrape at the dirt, until I see light. I rise up, gasping for air. My chest heaves. I look around.

The sky is overcast, clouds drifting like they had a mission. The ground was sort of foggy. I look at my arms and hands in wonder. I was a boy! A human! I was not a plant. I had some sort of patchy suit on... it was a suit. I remember that. It has holes, and a few worms on it. I do not believe that is how suits are supposed to look. So I should not wear this suit. I take it off.

Much better.

I look at the tall shapely rocks around me. They have names on them. I have one too.

Clifton ''Chip'' Tres
Son, lost to us.
Rest in Elyseum.

How strange. I had a name. I should have a name.
I stand up. I use my legs. I take a step forward. They do not like that. I must never use my legs.
I do not know where I am going as I walk. I just walk.

I am walking for a long time. I see a body of water up ahead. My stomach starts hurting for some reason, like it wants something. I walk onto the stony beach... it is a beach. I sit down on a rock.

I stare at the water for a long time. What am I doing?
Nothing. Nothing feels right.

Kane:

I am not used to seeing pale, naked boys everyday, let me tell you that. He was a wierdo. I could tell already.
I was just minding my own business, scavenging the beach for shells and bones, when he sat his naked butt onto a rock covered in barnacles. Ouch.

I watch silently for a few moments, and am even more creeped out.
All he does is stare at the water. For like, five minutes, he just... stares!
He smells weird too. Like dirt and death. I back off, continuing my scavenging for a while. After maybe an hour, my curiosity grows, and I am pushed back to the spot. I expected him to be gone, but he was still there.
Staring.
An hour later.

''Um, hello?'' I call to him, about twenty feet away.

His head snaps towards me, face expressionless. His eyes were a pinkish red. Creepy....
The only factor that made him look alive, was that you could tell he was processing my existence very hard. He was thinking. I knew that all he could see was odd human me, but his gaze was still unsettling.

''Uh, do you know where you are...? And why your, ah, naked?''

Looks down at himself, then back up again. He says nothing.

''Okay... I'm just going to eat you now.'' I say, looking at the water nervously. I didn't know why I hated the idea of eating him, but I did.

He suddenly blinks. ''Do you know where we are?''

He talks! Okay, maybe I'd ask a few questions. ''Yeah, we are in the Long Island Sound. What's your name?''

He thinks for a bit. ''The stone-thingy said my name is Clifton 'Chip' Tres. What is your name?''

Part of that name rang a bell, but I couldn't put my finger on it. ''My name is Kane.''

''Nice to meet you. I can't seem to remember anything. Can you help me?''

His face is still expressionless, off. I didn't really want anything to do with this guy. He was probably high or something.
The boy takes a step forward, towards me, and I bolt for the water. I dive in, shifting into a more suitable form. My tail slashes at the water.

''Whoa! You have a tail now!'' I hear from behind me.
That makes me screech to a halt. I turn and look at ''Chip''. His face had a hint of wonder on it, finally showing some inkling of emotion.

This... thing could see through the mist. Which meant....

''Yeah, I have a tail. Wanna touch it?'' I say, scrawling up the shore a bit.

The boy stoops close, and I grab him.

(Chip will gradually develop opinions, old memories, etc. )

Chip:

I, whoever I was, was covered in dirt. There was dirt everywhere. It was all around me. Who am I? I must be a seed. I will grow into a beautiful plant. What is beauty? Have I seen it? I do not know.

I only see dirt.

I am not a plant. I realize that now. I am not supposed to be in dirt. Dirt is not my home. Dirt hurts me. It is heavy, and I cannot breath. I need to breath.

I explode into motion, gasping and digging at the soil. I must be deep in the dirt, I realize. My senses buzz unhappily. No oxygen, no air. My lungs are mad at me. I scrape at the dirt, until I see light. I rise up, gasping for air. My chest heaves. I look around.

The sky is overcast, clouds drifting like they had a mission. The ground was sort of foggy. I look at my arms and hands in wonder. I was a boy! A human! I was not a plant. I had some sort of patchy suit on... it was a suit. I remember that. It has holes, and a few worms on it. I do not believe that is how suits are supposed to look. So I should not wear this suit. I take it off.

Much better.

I look at the tall shapely rocks around me. They have names on them. I have one too.

Clifton ''Chip'' Tres
Son, lost to us.
Rest in Elyseum.

How strange. I had a name. I should have a name.
I stand up. I use my legs. I take a step forward. They do not like that. I must never use my legs.
I do not know where I am going as I walk. I just walk.

I am walking for a long time. I see a body of water up ahead. My stomach starts hurting for some reason, like it wants something. I walk onto the stony beach... it is a beach. I sit down on a rock.

I stare at the water for a long time. What am I doing?
Nothing. Nothing feels right.

Kane:

I am not used to seeing pale, naked boys everyday, let me tell you that. He was a wierdo. I could tell already.
I was just minding my own business, scavenging the beach for shells and bones, when he sat his naked butt onto a rock covered in barnacles. Ouch.

I watch silently for a few moments, and am even more creeped out.
All he does is stare at the water. For like, five minutes, he just... stares!
He smells weird too. Like dirt and death. I back off, continuing my scavenging for a while. After maybe an hour, my curiosity grows, and I am pushed back to the spot. I expected him to be gone, but he was still there.
Staring.
An hour later.

''Um, hello?'' I call to him, about twenty feet away.

His head snaps towards me, face expressionless. His eyes were a pinkish red. Creepy....
The only factor that made him look alive, was that you could tell he was processing my existence very hard. He was thinking. I knew that all he could see was odd human me, but his gaze was still unsettling.

''Uh, do you know where you are...? And why your, ah, naked?''

Looks down at himself, then back up again. He says nothing.

''Okay... I'm just going to eat you now.'' I say, looking at the water nervously. I didn't know why I hated the idea of eating him, but I did.

He suddenly blinks. ''Do you know where we are?''

He talks! Okay, maybe I'd ask a few questions. ''Yeah, we are in the Long Island Sound. What's your name?''

He thinks for a bit. ''The stone-thingy said my name is Clifton 'Chip' Tres. What is your name?''

Part of that name rang a bell, but I couldn't put my finger on it. ''My name is Kane.''

''Nice to meet you. I can't seem to remember anything. Can you help me?''

His face is still expressionless, off. I didn't really want anything to do with this guy. He was probably high or something.
The boy takes a step forward, towards me, and I bolt for the water. I dive in, shifting into a more suitable form. My tail slashes at the water.

''Whoa! You have a tail now!'' I hear from behind me.
That makes me screech to a halt. I turn and look at ''Chip''. His face had a hint of wonder on it, finally showing some inkling of emotion.

This... thing could see through the mist. Which meant....

''Yeah, I have a tail. Wanna touch it?'' I say, scrawling up the shore a bit.

The boy stoops close, and I grab him.

(Chip will gradually develop opinions, old memories, etc. )

(Hello and welcome to FRA, as you know it stands for Flight Rising Anonymous, a therapy group for talking about strange and unhealthy obsessions with Flight Rising. True to the name, what we say here stays here....)
(Hello and welcome to FRA, as you know it stands for Flight Rising Anonymous, a therapy group for talking about strange and unhealthy obsessions with Flight Rising. True to the name, what we say here stays here....)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Holly:

Holly watched Cooper walk towards her. He looked happy and excited, exactly how she felt. The quest had been nice but she was glad to be home, and not in imminent danger. "Hey Cooper! How's being cabin leader going, all your new responsibilities wearing you out yet?"

Lily:

Lily stretched back her bow and let an arrow fly. It nearly missed the target all together, sticking on the very edge. She sighed and lowered her bow. She'd never been any good at archery, despite her attempts to learn. Having a long range weapon was always useful and she reasoned to herself she should know how to use one, but it was just so difficult and terribly boring. Close combat was much more exciting. She replaced the practice bow on its peg and sat down on a bench outside the archery area, taking a swing from her water bottle.

Sammy:

Holly:

Holly watched Cooper walk towards her. He looked happy and excited, exactly how she felt. The quest had been nice but she was glad to be home, and not in imminent danger. "Hey Cooper! How's being cabin leader going, all your new responsibilities wearing you out yet?"

Lily:

Lily stretched back her bow and let an arrow fly. It nearly missed the target all together, sticking on the very edge. She sighed and lowered her bow. She'd never been any good at archery, despite her attempts to learn. Having a long range weapon was always useful and she reasoned to herself she should know how to use one, but it was just so difficult and terribly boring. Close combat was much more exciting. She replaced the practice bow on its peg and sat down on a bench outside the archery area, taking a swing from her water bottle.

Sammy:

pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Cooper:

Cooper sat down by Holly. "Oh it's been fine, mostly dealing with bickering and organizing some of the events is all." Cooper grabbed one of the burgers that was magically being passed around.

"Hey, will you be competing in the capture the flag tourney this weekend?"
Cooper:

Cooper sat down by Holly. "Oh it's been fine, mostly dealing with bickering and organizing some of the events is all." Cooper grabbed one of the burgers that was magically being passed around.

"Hey, will you be competing in the capture the flag tourney this weekend?"

rsz_lore.png
Katherine walks into the mess hall, joining Holly and Cooper. "Hey guys." She says, giving them a smile. "What about this weekend?" She asks, sitting beside them.

Violet walks over to a girl by the Archery area, "Hi!" She says, hoping to meet new people, "You're Lily right?"
Katherine walks into the mess hall, joining Holly and Cooper. "Hey guys." She says, giving them a smile. "What about this weekend?" She asks, sitting beside them.

Violet walks over to a girl by the Archery area, "Hi!" She says, hoping to meet new people, "You're Lily right?"
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Cooper:

"Oh, hey Kath." I say as she approached. "I was just asking Holly here if she was going to be participating in the capture of the flag tournament this weekend. Are you planning on participating? I'm supposed to make a list of everybody, but I haven't gotten around to it quite yet..."

I take another bite from my burger.
Cooper:

"Oh, hey Kath." I say as she approached. "I was just asking Holly here if she was going to be participating in the capture of the flag tournament this weekend. Are you planning on participating? I'm supposed to make a list of everybody, but I haven't gotten around to it quite yet..."

I take another bite from my burger.

rsz_lore.png
"Uh, yeah I guess." Katherine says, smiling, she looks over at Holly, "Are you?" She asks.
"Uh, yeah I guess." Katherine says, smiling, she looks over at Holly, "Are you?" She asks.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Cooper:

"Oh yeah, and this time Chiron said we could use our powers, unlike previous times when we just had a stick and a shield..." He smiled.
Cooper:

"Oh yeah, and this time Chiron said we could use our powers, unlike previous times when we just had a stick and a shield..." He smiled.

rsz_lore.png
Kayla:

Kayla grinned as she overheard Cooper, Katherine, and Holly's talk. "Well," she said, joining the conversation, "You can count me in for the tournament. This will be interesting."
Kayla:

Kayla grinned as she overheard Cooper, Katherine, and Holly's talk. "Well," she said, joining the conversation, "You can count me in for the tournament. This will be interesting."
Estelle walks out of her lonely cabin. She wonders if this is what some of her old quest mates feel like. Cooper and Katherine. She heads to the mess hall and nods politely "Good morning, Holly, Cooper and Katherine," She says, her expression remaining neutral.

Lola is on her back, laying on her bunk. She sighs and closes her eyes. A new sibling of hers had joined. She did not remember her name.

Her thoughts drifts to the new campers. She had not bothered to meet them all. She would know them eventually.

Soran marches towards one of his siblings, Sammy. He would like to say he was looking pretty professional. But, to be honest, he probably looked weird. "Hey, Sammy!" He grins, waving at his half-brother.

Estelle walks out of her lonely cabin. She wonders if this is what some of her old quest mates feel like. Cooper and Katherine. She heads to the mess hall and nods politely "Good morning, Holly, Cooper and Katherine," She says, her expression remaining neutral.

Lola is on her back, laying on her bunk. She sighs and closes her eyes. A new sibling of hers had joined. She did not remember her name.

Her thoughts drifts to the new campers. She had not bothered to meet them all. She would know them eventually.

Soran marches towards one of his siblings, Sammy. He would like to say he was looking pretty professional. But, to be honest, he probably looked weird. "Hey, Sammy!" He grins, waving at his half-brother.

Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66