Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson RP: A new age
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
((In on FR time, and about 8-9 is when I usually get up, then I'll be busy till noon))
((In on FR time, and about 8-9 is when I usually get up, then I'll be busy till noon))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Cause we are.))
((Cause we are.))
((I should probably be going to bed, night guys))
((I should probably be going to bed, night guys))
(Okay when you say your going to bed, does that mean your actually going to bed? Right... I'm still here.. whoops ^^)
(Okay when you say your going to bed, does that mean your actually going to bed? Right... I'm still here.. whoops ^^)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
((I was, then I git destracted))
((I was, then I git destracted))
((Well I missed all the exciting goodnight talk, but gn all, I'm going to bed. Super excited for morning!))
((Well I missed all the exciting goodnight talk, but gn all, I'm going to bed. Super excited for morning!))
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
(Okay, okay. I am actually going to bed.. goodnight, friends)
(Okay, okay. I am actually going to bed.. goodnight, friends)
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
(Aww! I missed all the adorable good nights! Well, anyways. Good night, demigods)
(Aww! I missed all the adorable good nights! Well, anyways. Good night, demigods)
Ickle, Ockle, Blue Bockle,
Fishes in the sea.
If you want a pretty mate,
please choose me!

SHE/HER
EMBER
((Morning!)
((Morning!)
(Sure will)

Cooper:

Cooper walked around the camp happily. Everything was finally back in order, and he had never felt more at peace. The camp's activities continued on, as did the demigods that played them.

Cooper had been given command of his cabin for his bravery in the previous adventure of his. Thinking back, Cooper arrived at the mess hall, where he greeted some of his friends.

Michael:

Michael was struggling to fit in with this new "life" of his. He had been put into a house with other demigods who seemed to pay no attention to him at all. Lately he had been keeping to himself, and designing new paper creations.

Deciding that some fresh air would be needed, Michael pulled his paper dragon from his notebook and flew into the skies with it. Even then he wasn't alone. Other demigods had various magical creatures, pegasi with them and they were whizzing around, performing tricks and loops and yelling to one another.

Michael thought to himself of his friends. His only friends at camp were the ones he had joined last year, and a few of the new campers, amongst them that sportsy one Noland. Noland was interesting, he didn't care what other people thought, and mostly did his own thing, which Michael could respect. The two had a mutual respect for one another, laced with a growing friendship.

Noland:

Noland sat in the mess hall, talking to some of his friends. They had just finished a game of soccer, and were discussing the results. Noland argued that his team had won due to an error made by the referee. The other team argued that both sides had had at least one error, and so it didn't count.

Nolan bit into his food and kept on arguing.

(ELSEWHERE)

Tim:

Tim stood before an assemblance of Cyclops, Griffins and various other monsters. His voice covered the entire hall at once. In his voice Tim explained what he wanted from the monsters; their unwavering loyalty. He explained his plans to his army, how he wanted to destroy camp half-blood, and that he knew how.

The monsters seemed to agree, many of which had had previous encounters with campers from the famous camp. The great leaders of each group of monsters bent the knee and swore allegiance to Tim, joining his growing army.

Lucy:

Lucy watched Tim enviously. She had very little self control, and loved Tim in every dark twisted way possible. Of course, he didn't know. He couldn't know. Not now, now when his precious plan was so perfect. But maybe afterwards, yes. Afterwards he would be hers, and the two would be unstoppable!

Lucy smiled to herself as she ran though her fantasy for the hundredth time. She barely noticed the monsters leaving, back to their own domains, waiting to be called on by Tim. Her Tim...
(Sure will)

Cooper:

Cooper walked around the camp happily. Everything was finally back in order, and he had never felt more at peace. The camp's activities continued on, as did the demigods that played them.

Cooper had been given command of his cabin for his bravery in the previous adventure of his. Thinking back, Cooper arrived at the mess hall, where he greeted some of his friends.

Michael:

Michael was struggling to fit in with this new "life" of his. He had been put into a house with other demigods who seemed to pay no attention to him at all. Lately he had been keeping to himself, and designing new paper creations.

Deciding that some fresh air would be needed, Michael pulled his paper dragon from his notebook and flew into the skies with it. Even then he wasn't alone. Other demigods had various magical creatures, pegasi with them and they were whizzing around, performing tricks and loops and yelling to one another.

Michael thought to himself of his friends. His only friends at camp were the ones he had joined last year, and a few of the new campers, amongst them that sportsy one Noland. Noland was interesting, he didn't care what other people thought, and mostly did his own thing, which Michael could respect. The two had a mutual respect for one another, laced with a growing friendship.

Noland:

Noland sat in the mess hall, talking to some of his friends. They had just finished a game of soccer, and were discussing the results. Noland argued that his team had won due to an error made by the referee. The other team argued that both sides had had at least one error, and so it didn't count.

Nolan bit into his food and kept on arguing.

(ELSEWHERE)

Tim:

Tim stood before an assemblance of Cyclops, Griffins and various other monsters. His voice covered the entire hall at once. In his voice Tim explained what he wanted from the monsters; their unwavering loyalty. He explained his plans to his army, how he wanted to destroy camp half-blood, and that he knew how.

The monsters seemed to agree, many of which had had previous encounters with campers from the famous camp. The great leaders of each group of monsters bent the knee and swore allegiance to Tim, joining his growing army.

Lucy:

Lucy watched Tim enviously. She had very little self control, and loved Tim in every dark twisted way possible. Of course, he didn't know. He couldn't know. Not now, now when his precious plan was so perfect. But maybe afterwards, yes. Afterwards he would be hers, and the two would be unstoppable!

Lucy smiled to herself as she ran though her fantasy for the hundredth time. She barely noticed the monsters leaving, back to their own domains, waiting to be called on by Tim. Her Tim...

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66