Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Among humans
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Ruth simply huffed a little and leaned on the side of the building, arms folded around the food. "Well, I can't say for sure what it is you can do.... I surpose, if all else fails, we can dig up a body... Maybe you'll freeze it, or do some sort of reverse rigamorits..?
Maybe you'll take after my own abilities and draw from dimness... Who can say..."
Ruth simply shrugged and looked around. It was growing to be late in the day, now. The demon felt better knowing that they'd have shadows to cover them soon.
"The sooner you get ahold of things, maybe the sooner we can exit the walls..."
Ruth simply huffed a little and leaned on the side of the building, arms folded around the food. "Well, I can't say for sure what it is you can do.... I surpose, if all else fails, we can dig up a body... Maybe you'll freeze it, or do some sort of reverse rigamorits..?
Maybe you'll take after my own abilities and draw from dimness... Who can say..."
Ruth simply shrugged and looked around. It was growing to be late in the day, now. The demon felt better knowing that they'd have shadows to cover them soon.
"The sooner you get ahold of things, maybe the sooner we can exit the walls..."
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
Saaleha snorted a little, she could only imagine how well it would go if they got caught in the graveyard digging up corpses...Maybe if they could find a dead pigeon or something.

"Does the type of cadaver matter?" She asked as she managed to get the proper key out, they were pretty close to home and soon she'd be heading up the stairs and opening the door for Ruth. She was certainly glad to have some held carrying her goods come.

"Also please put those on the table and get into whatever you want from there"

Already she could hear the clucking from Sir Cluckington in the backroom as she shut the door.
Saaleha snorted a little, she could only imagine how well it would go if they got caught in the graveyard digging up corpses...Maybe if they could find a dead pigeon or something.

"Does the type of cadaver matter?" She asked as she managed to get the proper key out, they were pretty close to home and soon she'd be heading up the stairs and opening the door for Ruth. She was certainly glad to have some held carrying her goods come.

"Also please put those on the table and get into whatever you want from there"

Already she could hear the clucking from Sir Cluckington in the backroom as she shut the door.
"I... Surpose the body wouldn't matter.." Ruth said, following Saaleha inside.
He did as she asked, setting the food onto the table, before reverting back to his real form. The demon didn't wast much time, grabbing the food item that was on the top and helping its self.

"I am excited, you know... To learn what you can do.... I've never seen something like our relationship in real life... Only books..."
"I... Surpose the body wouldn't matter.." Ruth said, following Saaleha inside.
He did as she asked, setting the food onto the table, before reverting back to his real form. The demon didn't wast much time, grabbing the food item that was on the top and helping its self.

"I am excited, you know... To learn what you can do.... I've never seen something like our relationship in real life... Only books..."
Saaleha snorted softly as she watched Ruth dive in, and after making sure the door was properly locked for the 6th time she went to relax herself.

A slow deep breath and she was laying deep into the couch, taking a moment for herself before having to let the rooster loose.

"Same here, this is all very new and exciting...When do other bonds learn their full capabilities by the way?"
Saaleha snorted softly as she watched Ruth dive in, and after making sure the door was properly locked for the 6th time she went to relax herself.

A slow deep breath and she was laying deep into the couch, taking a moment for herself before having to let the rooster loose.

"Same here, this is all very new and exciting...When do other bonds learn their full capabilities by the way?"
Ruth looked up from it's food and stared at Saaleha for a few seconds, before gulping down it's food. Something with bread and chicken that was just delicious.
"I do not know.... I guess you never stop learning... It all depends on how you do something... Mayny powers have multiple uses..." The air around the demon grew dark, and a silluet of a man appeared. "I can make distractions with my power, or a full on cover of darkness..."
The man disprersed.
"We still must get an idea of what you can do... You should come eat... Humans are frail and need the energy "
Ruth looked up from it's food and stared at Saaleha for a few seconds, before gulping down it's food. Something with bread and chicken that was just delicious.
"I do not know.... I guess you never stop learning... It all depends on how you do something... Mayny powers have multiple uses..." The air around the demon grew dark, and a silluet of a man appeared. "I can make distractions with my power, or a full on cover of darkness..."
The man disprersed.
"We still must get an idea of what you can do... You should come eat... Humans are frail and need the energy "
Saaleha faked an offended huff when called frail and soon joined Ruth, sitting on the couch as she reached into the bag for a box meal, something that smelled like it had a lot of spices in it and and whole lot of foods mixed together...And spicy, very very spicy.

"I figure we'll figure it out...I mean so far we got one thing down, whatever that thing is...Also what all can you do with your powers? Like, how far does a cover of darkness spread?"
Saaleha faked an offended huff when called frail and soon joined Ruth, sitting on the couch as she reached into the bag for a box meal, something that smelled like it had a lot of spices in it and and whole lot of foods mixed together...And spicy, very very spicy.

"I figure we'll figure it out...I mean so far we got one thing down, whatever that thing is...Also what all can you do with your powers? Like, how far does a cover of darkness spread?"
"My powers...?" Ruth asked, scarfing down the last of it's plate. "They grow where there is less light and extend to my own Shadow and those near me. I can create basic shapes, but it's been a while... I have little use for it much of the time. It is very good for surprise attacking things... I am also physicly stronger in darkness than in light.
The demon took another box, clearly hungry. "Its dificult, at times, however... Trying to will something that isn't myself. But I am excited to see what you can do "
"My powers...?" Ruth asked, scarfing down the last of it's plate. "They grow where there is less light and extend to my own Shadow and those near me. I can create basic shapes, but it's been a while... I have little use for it much of the time. It is very good for surprise attacking things... I am also physicly stronger in darkness than in light.
The demon took another box, clearly hungry. "Its dificult, at times, however... Trying to will something that isn't myself. But I am excited to see what you can do "
Saaleha listened intensely, she wanted to see what he could do but would there ever be a safe opportunity to do so while in these walls of a city that so hunted down things like them.

Maybe if they did camping things...She felt like she should put in for some time off next week or so if she could, surely Jay could fill her shift.

"I'm...excited as well, I mean, a tad nervous but also...Excited" In some ways she worried that her abilities wouldn't be cool or even very useful. What if she was just a dud of a magic user...No, no she couldn't think like that. The powers themselves did not matter, but how she used them. A clever mind could turn even the most useless seeming ability into something worthwhile.

"Oh, also eat as much as you want. Got it for you and maybe we can practice more tonight or before work tomorrow?"
Saaleha listened intensely, she wanted to see what he could do but would there ever be a safe opportunity to do so while in these walls of a city that so hunted down things like them.

Maybe if they did camping things...She felt like she should put in for some time off next week or so if she could, surely Jay could fill her shift.

"I'm...excited as well, I mean, a tad nervous but also...Excited" In some ways she worried that her abilities wouldn't be cool or even very useful. What if she was just a dud of a magic user...No, no she couldn't think like that. The powers themselves did not matter, but how she used them. A clever mind could turn even the most useless seeming ability into something worthwhile.

"Oh, also eat as much as you want. Got it for you and maybe we can practice more tonight or before work tomorrow?"
"Your feelings are so confusing..." The demon said, helping it's self to a third box. Ruth was certainly a big eater.
"If you like, we could start small.... I could go find a dead rat and bring it back to try... Something on... If you manipulate water, then you could move it's blood... If you can use fire, it might burst into flames.... Who knows.... Or we could keep to plans and Snoop out a place to go tonight...."
"Your feelings are so confusing..." The demon said, helping it's self to a third box. Ruth was certainly a big eater.
"If you like, we could start small.... I could go find a dead rat and bring it back to try... Something on... If you manipulate water, then you could move it's blood... If you can use fire, it might burst into flames.... Who knows.... Or we could keep to plans and Snoop out a place to go tonight...."
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57