Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Death's Real Personality (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210
Some say Death is a relentless, cruel creature. Something of darkness and evil. Something that gives no mercy, and doesn't spare anyone. Something that has no feelings, and doesn't know what love is. It hates, it lies, and it kills for the sake of killing...

Or does it?

What if I told you that there was more to Death than meets the eye? What if I told yo he wasn't all bad? Would you believe me? No? What if I told you that Death himself is my personal bodyguard and a close friend?

See for yourself.

My name is Scye, and I'm the princess of Brie, a large kingdom. Death is my bodyguard. Not only that, but he teaches me self-defense and swordsmanship, although my sword is much bigger than his... I'm the daughter of Queen Susan and King Markas.

How did the manage to make Death my bodyguard? They happen to be rather close friends, if you know what I mean...

OOC/Sign-ups thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2057204
Some say Death is a relentless, cruel creature. Something of darkness and evil. Something that gives no mercy, and doesn't spare anyone. Something that has no feelings, and doesn't know what love is. It hates, it lies, and it kills for the sake of killing...

Or does it?

What if I told you that there was more to Death than meets the eye? What if I told yo he wasn't all bad? Would you believe me? No? What if I told you that Death himself is my personal bodyguard and a close friend?

See for yourself.

My name is Scye, and I'm the princess of Brie, a large kingdom. Death is my bodyguard. Not only that, but he teaches me self-defense and swordsmanship, although my sword is much bigger than his... I'm the daughter of Queen Susan and King Markas.

How did the manage to make Death my bodyguard? They happen to be rather close friends, if you know what I mean...

OOC/Sign-ups thread:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2057204
Toast/Dragon ~ they/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 19
avid roleplayer ~ pageti sass
attempting at arting ~ definitely the void?
i have a cat named Cypher ~ genderfluid mess (transmasc!)
3 hours+ FR time ~ active each day- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
^
^
@DragonSeeker

This looks extremely intriguing! :)

Name: Pixie Rowanwood
Race: Human
Appearance: Small for her age. Has moon-pale skin, long wavy blonde hair, and sapphire-blue eyes. Favorite outfit is a blue peasant dress with a full skirt and a matching headband. Her face is small and slightly heart-shaped, with light freckles decorating her button nose, and darker lashes surrounding her almost too-bright eyes. Not quite beautiful- not yet, at any rate- but easily quite pretty.
Personality: Cheerful, innocent, laughs easily, makes a fool of herself, clumsy, well-meaning, creative, sweet, cuddly, adorable, a cinnamon roll
History: All her memories of days before her sixth birthday have been wiped blank. As far as she knows, she's been taken care of and been guided by her winged feline, Soot. Soot has always been a constant in the life she remembers. As she was so young when her memories faded Soot has been the one to take care of her and tell her very selective information about herself: such as her name, her age, and her race.
Anyway, Pixie flitted from trade to trade, such as weaving, sewing, art, even blacksmithing (at one point), but eventually found she had an excellent sense for cooking/baking. She was admitted to a cooking school- again, Soot supplied the funds, and she still doesn't know where he got them- and eventually graduated as one of the best. She started her apprenticeship when she was eight, and she graduated when she was sixteen. Then she traveled to the castle and became the castle cook to Princess Scye of Brie.
Other:
-her cat, Soot, is larger than most felines, with wings like a raven and his fur jet-black. He has telepathy, which is how he communicates with Pixie and others.
-favorite color is blue
-As well as being good in a kitchen, she also enjoys chatting with her friends, sewing, drawing, crafts, and inventing the most random things
@DragonSeeker

This looks extremely intriguing! :)

Name: Pixie Rowanwood
Race: Human
Appearance: Small for her age. Has moon-pale skin, long wavy blonde hair, and sapphire-blue eyes. Favorite outfit is a blue peasant dress with a full skirt and a matching headband. Her face is small and slightly heart-shaped, with light freckles decorating her button nose, and darker lashes surrounding her almost too-bright eyes. Not quite beautiful- not yet, at any rate- but easily quite pretty.
Personality: Cheerful, innocent, laughs easily, makes a fool of herself, clumsy, well-meaning, creative, sweet, cuddly, adorable, a cinnamon roll
History: All her memories of days before her sixth birthday have been wiped blank. As far as she knows, she's been taken care of and been guided by her winged feline, Soot. Soot has always been a constant in the life she remembers. As she was so young when her memories faded Soot has been the one to take care of her and tell her very selective information about herself: such as her name, her age, and her race.
Anyway, Pixie flitted from trade to trade, such as weaving, sewing, art, even blacksmithing (at one point), but eventually found she had an excellent sense for cooking/baking. She was admitted to a cooking school- again, Soot supplied the funds, and she still doesn't know where he got them- and eventually graduated as one of the best. She started her apprenticeship when she was eight, and she graduated when she was sixteen. Then she traveled to the castle and became the castle cook to Princess Scye of Brie.
Other:
-her cat, Soot, is larger than most felines, with wings like a raven and his fur jet-black. He has telepathy, which is how he communicates with Pixie and others.
-favorite color is blue
-As well as being good in a kitchen, she also enjoys chatting with her friends, sewing, drawing, crafts, and inventing the most random things
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@WillowtheWisp she looks lovely! You can make your first post and I'll get back to you. ^^
@WillowtheWisp she looks lovely! You can make your first post and I'll get back to you. ^^
@DragonSeeker (sure!)

Pixie flopped her head down on the table and groaned aloud.
"Soot, I'm BORED."
Soot yawned.
"Never try to have a conversation with a cat," muttered the girl, her wild mane of golden hair spread all over the place, getting into everything.
She heard a small laugh, and her head popped up, eyes widening in embarrassment at someone finding her like this.
"Hello, Pixie," said the archer with a smile. "Two loaves of bread please."
"Oh, right! Sure! Sorry!" she squeaked, mortified, as she hastily packed the loaves of still-warm bread into a cloth and handed the bundle to him.
"Thanks," he said, stuffing it in his satchel, handing her a couple of copper coins, and walking to the door.
"Where are you going?" she blurted out, then flushed scarlet, realizing how that must have sounded.
He glanced over his shoulder. "Heading up to the palace. Why?"
"Just curious," she muttered. "What's up at the palace?"
"The princess Scye."
"Oh yeah... I heard a bit about her... Her parents are gone now, right?"
"Yep," sighed the boy, waving carelessly in her direction. "See ya."
Pixie frowned slightly, pushing a couple of wheat-colored strands of hair behind her ear. "I wonder what she's like..."
She looked at her cat, an idea taking shape in her mind.
"Pack your bags, Soot, we're going to meet the princess."
Soot gave her a look that stated quite clearly, You've really lost it this time.
@DragonSeeker (sure!)

Pixie flopped her head down on the table and groaned aloud.
"Soot, I'm BORED."
Soot yawned.
"Never try to have a conversation with a cat," muttered the girl, her wild mane of golden hair spread all over the place, getting into everything.
She heard a small laugh, and her head popped up, eyes widening in embarrassment at someone finding her like this.
"Hello, Pixie," said the archer with a smile. "Two loaves of bread please."
"Oh, right! Sure! Sorry!" she squeaked, mortified, as she hastily packed the loaves of still-warm bread into a cloth and handed the bundle to him.
"Thanks," he said, stuffing it in his satchel, handing her a couple of copper coins, and walking to the door.
"Where are you going?" she blurted out, then flushed scarlet, realizing how that must have sounded.
He glanced over his shoulder. "Heading up to the palace. Why?"
"Just curious," she muttered. "What's up at the palace?"
"The princess Scye."
"Oh yeah... I heard a bit about her... Her parents are gone now, right?"
"Yep," sighed the boy, waving carelessly in her direction. "See ya."
Pixie frowned slightly, pushing a couple of wheat-colored strands of hair behind her ear. "I wonder what she's like..."
She looked at her cat, an idea taking shape in her mind.
"Pack your bags, Soot, we're going to meet the princess."
Soot gave her a look that stated quite clearly, You've really lost it this time.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@DragonSeeker
Sorry I'm late can I still join?

Name:Samuel"Reaper"Crow
Race:Shadow
Appearance:Samuel stand at 5'9" with a fairly athletic build,caramel skin tone with brown eyes,which turn white when he's in his shadow form,he also has dark spiky hair.

Personality:Samuel is a cold hearted individual,he doesn't care about anyone else but himself and he doesn't value anyone's life,if he needs to kill you,he will even if its for money and even if you're his best friend.

Other:He was one of the few who had wanted to become death and when he had been denied this opportunity,he decided to kill for his own amusement,he carries a double bladed scythe.
@DragonSeeker
Sorry I'm late can I still join?

Name:Samuel"Reaper"Crow
Race:Shadow
Appearance:Samuel stand at 5'9" with a fairly athletic build,caramel skin tone with brown eyes,which turn white when he's in his shadow form,he also has dark spiky hair.

Personality:Samuel is a cold hearted individual,he doesn't care about anyone else but himself and he doesn't value anyone's life,if he needs to kill you,he will even if its for money and even if you're his best friend.

Other:He was one of the few who had wanted to become death and when he had been denied this opportunity,he decided to kill for his own amusement,he carries a double bladed scythe.
@DragonSeeker

HELLO AGAIN FRIEND!!

Name: Celeste. Though she sometimes goes by Pyry or Mazzie.
Race: Quarter human, quarter elf, and quarter demon (if all three are allowed that is...)
Appearance: Celeste stands at roughly 4'8 with long pure white hair and dark red eyes along with fairly pale skin that looks even paler due to her darker eye color. Her ears are pointed and curl towards her head slightly at the tips, her left one is pierced in three places once on the lobe and twice leading up to the pointed curl. Her fingers are longish and slender and often covered in dry paint.

Celeste normally wears a dark blue dress that ends at half way to her knees and a pair of faded paint stained black shorts, a white jacket (that's also paint stained) is normally kept tied around her waist like a belt, her shoes are a pair of heavily paint splattered boots.

Personality: Outside of work Celeste is a total introvert, often hiding behind a list of things she needs or a book. While working though she's a total chatter box and is quite friendly. Despite her otherwise cold seeming personality.

Other: Celeste is a painter and musician for hire, painting portraits for families or playing the piano at a wedding is something she enjoys doing. Of course, if she doesn't get paid on time she'll start asking questions. Celeste also owns a family of mice at her home, keeping them well fed and happy before herself is her top priority.
@DragonSeeker

HELLO AGAIN FRIEND!!

Name: Celeste. Though she sometimes goes by Pyry or Mazzie.
Race: Quarter human, quarter elf, and quarter demon (if all three are allowed that is...)
Appearance: Celeste stands at roughly 4'8 with long pure white hair and dark red eyes along with fairly pale skin that looks even paler due to her darker eye color. Her ears are pointed and curl towards her head slightly at the tips, her left one is pierced in three places once on the lobe and twice leading up to the pointed curl. Her fingers are longish and slender and often covered in dry paint.

Celeste normally wears a dark blue dress that ends at half way to her knees and a pair of faded paint stained black shorts, a white jacket (that's also paint stained) is normally kept tied around her waist like a belt, her shoes are a pair of heavily paint splattered boots.

Personality: Outside of work Celeste is a total introvert, often hiding behind a list of things she needs or a book. While working though she's a total chatter box and is quite friendly. Despite her otherwise cold seeming personality.

Other: Celeste is a painter and musician for hire, painting portraits for families or playing the piano at a wedding is something she enjoys doing. Of course, if she doesn't get paid on time she'll start asking questions. Celeste also owns a family of mice at her home, keeping them well fed and happy before herself is her top priority.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@FusionKnight join us! :D you can post. ^^ @WillowTheWisp lal

The sound of clashing metal split the silent air of the training grounds. "This time, I will beat you!" A voice shouted, the determination clear in it.
"Don't count on it, my dear princess! I always win, for I am Death!" Came the reply, a mocking tone in the voice.
"Pfft! Yeah, right, right! I completely fgorgot that my bodyguard always wins! Well, take this!!!"
Another loud clash geminated from the grounds as Scye, with short, blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, and slightly pointed ears, swung a cleaver-sword around to clash with her guardian's. Although only 5'4", the princess was more than able to swing her rather large weapon. However, Death slid oh of the way wit ease, countering with his own sword, which was really not even that. In fact, his weapons were daggers and throwing-knives.
He struck back, pinning the princess to the wall she was in front of. With that, e dark elf approached, huffing. "I told you I would win." He chuckled, pullingb the daggers out of the wall. "And there's a new lesson for you. Don't let your opponent corner you."
"Yeah, whatever, Soul. Can we gt back to training? A lesson for you: I don't like talking to my opponent!" With that, Scye thrust her sword toward the bodyguard, a smirk on her face. However, the body dissipated as soon as it was struck, and Death was tapping his foot on the other side of the grounds.
"Take note that I don't make self vulnerable to attacks like that. I always use a decoy."
@FusionKnight join us! :D you can post. ^^ @WillowTheWisp lal

The sound of clashing metal split the silent air of the training grounds. "This time, I will beat you!" A voice shouted, the determination clear in it.
"Don't count on it, my dear princess! I always win, for I am Death!" Came the reply, a mocking tone in the voice.
"Pfft! Yeah, right, right! I completely fgorgot that my bodyguard always wins! Well, take this!!!"
Another loud clash geminated from the grounds as Scye, with short, blonde hair, blue-gray eyes, and slightly pointed ears, swung a cleaver-sword around to clash with her guardian's. Although only 5'4", the princess was more than able to swing her rather large weapon. However, Death slid oh of the way wit ease, countering with his own sword, which was really not even that. In fact, his weapons were daggers and throwing-knives.
He struck back, pinning the princess to the wall she was in front of. With that, e dark elf approached, huffing. "I told you I would win." He chuckled, pullingb the daggers out of the wall. "And there's a new lesson for you. Don't let your opponent corner you."
"Yeah, whatever, Soul. Can we gt back to training? A lesson for you: I don't like talking to my opponent!" With that, Scye thrust her sword toward the bodyguard, a smirk on her face. However, the body dissipated as soon as it was struck, and Death was tapping his foot on the other side of the grounds.
"Take note that I don't make self vulnerable to attacks like that. I always use a decoy."
@RisingFlames HOW COULDF YOU COME ON SHORT NOTICE
@RisingFlames HOW COULDF YOU COME ON SHORT NOTICE
@FusionKnight (hi there!)
@DragonSeeker (also, since magic is allowed here, I'm giving Soot wings :))
@RisingFlames (hi, my friend!!!!! :))

Pixie happily flew around her bakery, which she had owned ever since her parents...
She frowned, delving into the deep reaches of gray memory...
She shrugged. Well, after her parents left, for want of a better word.
"Come along, Soot!" she called cheerily, packing breads, cakes, and all kinds of goodies into her satchel.
Whhhhhy are we doing this?
"Because," said Pixie simply, swinging the bag over her shoulder. "Princesses must get lonely."
Soot gave her a look as though sure she must be crazy.
"Oh, come ON, Soot! Just humor me!"
Soot let out an audible sigh and then leaped up to her shoulders, curling himself there like a long black scarf, his wings rustling softly against her cheeks.
She hopped outside, red dress swirling around her like flower petals, and danced her way towards the palace.
@FusionKnight (hi there!)
@DragonSeeker (also, since magic is allowed here, I'm giving Soot wings :))
@RisingFlames (hi, my friend!!!!! :))

Pixie happily flew around her bakery, which she had owned ever since her parents...
She frowned, delving into the deep reaches of gray memory...
She shrugged. Well, after her parents left, for want of a better word.
"Come along, Soot!" she called cheerily, packing breads, cakes, and all kinds of goodies into her satchel.
Whhhhhy are we doing this?
"Because," said Pixie simply, swinging the bag over her shoulder. "Princesses must get lonely."
Soot gave her a look as though sure she must be crazy.
"Oh, come ON, Soot! Just humor me!"
Soot let out an audible sigh and then leaped up to her shoulders, curling himself there like a long black scarf, his wings rustling softly against her cheeks.
She hopped outside, red dress swirling around her like flower petals, and danced her way towards the palace.

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 209 210