Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lesser Gods
1 2 3 4
"You act as if all beastclans are mindless slaughtering machines with no sense of mercy. Not all of them are bad..." He said, trying to sound reasoning to the Fae. "Not to mention running away from ours problems won't solve them, they will just become bigger & bigger." He mumbled towards the spiral before turning away from the group slowly making his way over near the entrance, eyeing the outside. The statue looked upon its master before moving out of his way a tad.
"You act as if all beastclans are mindless slaughtering machines with no sense of mercy. Not all of them are bad..." He said, trying to sound reasoning to the Fae. "Not to mention running away from ours problems won't solve them, they will just become bigger & bigger." He mumbled towards the spiral before turning away from the group slowly making his way over near the entrance, eyeing the outside. The statue looked upon its master before moving out of his way a tad.
q3Me7tJ.pngeswSnrS.png
P9aWhak.pngcQS6PnX.png
Glacier enters knowing nothing about the situation and just watches. (I'm sorry :P)
He is still young to begin with, and still acts brave but plays around alot but not this time.
Glacier enters knowing nothing about the situation and just watches. (I'm sorry :P)
He is still young to begin with, and still acts brave but plays around alot but not this time.
"Well, most of them hold years of ill will towards the dragons. The certainly will slaughter us if given the chance. Do you want to go against hordes of beastclan warriors alongside the shade? Because I don't. I also don't want to just let the shade destroy this land that the gods created unhindered. We have a duty to fulfill." Blackrose murmured, Gently toying with a shiny black feather.
After a moment of silence, she looks up.
"We need a plan. We have three sides. Observe" She points to herself and to Thorn." Fight" She points to Flicker. "and Run" She gives a nod towards Mel. "We need to come together and make an actual plan, or else we Will die.

Flicker snorted, Blackrose's eyes slid to him.
"Do you have something to say?"

Muttering something about hunting, Flicker stalked out of the den. Once his glowing scales left the den, The other dragons were left in pure darkness.
"Well, most of them hold years of ill will towards the dragons. The certainly will slaughter us if given the chance. Do you want to go against hordes of beastclan warriors alongside the shade? Because I don't. I also don't want to just let the shade destroy this land that the gods created unhindered. We have a duty to fulfill." Blackrose murmured, Gently toying with a shiny black feather.
After a moment of silence, she looks up.
"We need a plan. We have three sides. Observe" She points to herself and to Thorn." Fight" She points to Flicker. "and Run" She gives a nod towards Mel. "We need to come together and make an actual plan, or else we Will die.

Flicker snorted, Blackrose's eyes slid to him.
"Do you have something to say?"

Muttering something about hunting, Flicker stalked out of the den. Once his glowing scales left the den, The other dragons were left in pure darkness.
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Not truly in pure darkness. Etoria's radiance beamed slightly as she patiently watched from her corner. The dragon was silent the whole time, watching the event fold out that her presence may not have been discovered until the darkness came.

"Everyone has a point." She said first, settling up with a serious look on her face. "We all want to end this whole mess and live a normal life- yet if anyone of us dies in battle, it would be the end for that particular element." She simply responded, looking at those who wished to fight.

"I don't believe anyone of us knows how strong our enemy is, plus we don't even know each other's pros and cons. How do we fight when we do not even know what we're made of?"

"Hence, this is my idea. We stay behind the lines and observe the enemy. Fight when we need to, rest when we have distanced from them." The light dragon said, her familiar staying firmly by her side. "No one needs to agree with me right now, but consider my idea something we can take shape from."
Not truly in pure darkness. Etoria's radiance beamed slightly as she patiently watched from her corner. The dragon was silent the whole time, watching the event fold out that her presence may not have been discovered until the darkness came.

"Everyone has a point." She said first, settling up with a serious look on her face. "We all want to end this whole mess and live a normal life- yet if anyone of us dies in battle, it would be the end for that particular element." She simply responded, looking at those who wished to fight.

"I don't believe anyone of us knows how strong our enemy is, plus we don't even know each other's pros and cons. How do we fight when we do not even know what we're made of?"

"Hence, this is my idea. We stay behind the lines and observe the enemy. Fight when we need to, rest when we have distanced from them." The light dragon said, her familiar staying firmly by her side. "No one needs to agree with me right now, but consider my idea something we can take shape from."
Mel settles back to their particularly spire after her perice is said. She listens to the feedback. Excepted. Deaf. Deaf, People, Deaf ears. We are all gonna die like this. Expected. A lot of Dead Hot Gas while they give Jack Squat as a solution themselves.

Her head turns about as the group voices clutter the air.
We have one person that was like Bump Rush It and then a million other voices just like No we Can't without actually giving anything useful.
Earth had a nice imput, they were considering as Earth is, slow but open to change, open to possibility.

The Jab from Arcane was cruel and twinges the spirals core.....We used to be friends~ Arcane and Wind those two none violent kids that never get dominance. Of course Arcane was another one of the Yell and give Jack Squat as a solution party. Fine Fine then.
Then Fire leaves and everything get's Colder, especially with Ice coming awake.

The Spiral zigs a course over to Earth and winds in about one of his great horns, Aquarium in hand.
Shadow adds an analysis and once again gives Jack Squat as a solution.
Wind grumbles as her stomach rumbles.
Light suggests Sit and Watch then Strike. Guerilla tactics, the game they've Been playing this whole time but with more action and more risk. Hallalllua someone has thought of Something."If we just Sit and Strike the Shade will follow us home when we messed up and hit to hard or it out thinks us or a random patrol of beastClans will come and it will spell disaster."
My my aren't we as petty squabblers as our makers.

And so Wind rests and turns over and over the glass Sphere in her hand. "Hey- Guys. Fire is going to go attack the Shade alone and bring it back if no one goes after him!"
Mel settles back to their particularly spire after her perice is said. She listens to the feedback. Excepted. Deaf. Deaf, People, Deaf ears. We are all gonna die like this. Expected. A lot of Dead Hot Gas while they give Jack Squat as a solution themselves.

Her head turns about as the group voices clutter the air.
We have one person that was like Bump Rush It and then a million other voices just like No we Can't without actually giving anything useful.
Earth had a nice imput, they were considering as Earth is, slow but open to change, open to possibility.

The Jab from Arcane was cruel and twinges the spirals core.....We used to be friends~ Arcane and Wind those two none violent kids that never get dominance. Of course Arcane was another one of the Yell and give Jack Squat as a solution party. Fine Fine then.
Then Fire leaves and everything get's Colder, especially with Ice coming awake.

The Spiral zigs a course over to Earth and winds in about one of his great horns, Aquarium in hand.
Shadow adds an analysis and once again gives Jack Squat as a solution.
Wind grumbles as her stomach rumbles.
Light suggests Sit and Watch then Strike. Guerilla tactics, the game they've Been playing this whole time but with more action and more risk. Hallalllua someone has thought of Something."If we just Sit and Strike the Shade will follow us home when we messed up and hit to hard or it out thinks us or a random patrol of beastClans will come and it will spell disaster."
My my aren't we as petty squabblers as our makers.

And so Wind rests and turns over and over the glass Sphere in her hand. "Hey- Guys. Fire is going to go attack the Shade alone and bring it back if no one goes after him!"
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
*Meanwhile*

Flicker slinks through the tangled wood towards the shade's domain, the former land of the earthshaker, Dragonhome.

"I will get rid of this myself If I really have to. The shade is just a pest that needs to be exterminated." Flicker muttered to Sonas.

Sonas gave a faint whicker as he snuck alongside Flicker.

Flicker's long, pointed tongue slid along the sharp, searing edge of his teeth. He was rearing to attack. He had enough of this. It was time to end this once and for all.
*Meanwhile*

Flicker slinks through the tangled wood towards the shade's domain, the former land of the earthshaker, Dragonhome.

"I will get rid of this myself If I really have to. The shade is just a pest that needs to be exterminated." Flicker muttered to Sonas.

Sonas gave a faint whicker as he snuck alongside Flicker.

Flicker's long, pointed tongue slid along the sharp, searing edge of his teeth. He was rearing to attack. He had enough of this. It was time to end this once and for all.
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
After a while, Flicker finally made it to the edge of the tangled wood, mostly fed by the small, scrawny animals he has managed to scavenge.

The border seemed to have a small disturbance. The air seemed to buzz with an odd energy. He crouched and creeped towards the border.

As he did, the energy began to make his scales stand on end. something was wrong here.

Flicker noticed a fat duskrat on the other end of the border, and instinctively went into hunting mode. The rodent was so tantalizing.

HE launched himself through the last of the low grasses that grew at the edge of the tangled wood towards the border.

He threw caution to the wind as he leapt.

He howled in pain as he touched the border. He dropped to the ground, writhing. The Border was crackling with some sort of magic Absorbing barrier.
He felt every scrap of heat being torn from him as he struggled to stand and retreat.

The light around him was fading. He faintly heard the distressed whinny of Sonas, and hooves running away. Sonas was getting help.

Flicker laid on the ground, determined to stay alive through the pain. Sonas would come through.
After a while, Flicker finally made it to the edge of the tangled wood, mostly fed by the small, scrawny animals he has managed to scavenge.

The border seemed to have a small disturbance. The air seemed to buzz with an odd energy. He crouched and creeped towards the border.

As he did, the energy began to make his scales stand on end. something was wrong here.

Flicker noticed a fat duskrat on the other end of the border, and instinctively went into hunting mode. The rodent was so tantalizing.

HE launched himself through the last of the low grasses that grew at the edge of the tangled wood towards the border.

He threw caution to the wind as he leapt.

He howled in pain as he touched the border. He dropped to the ground, writhing. The Border was crackling with some sort of magic Absorbing barrier.
He felt every scrap of heat being torn from him as he struggled to stand and retreat.

The light around him was fading. He faintly heard the distressed whinny of Sonas, and hooves running away. Sonas was getting help.

Flicker laid on the ground, determined to stay alive through the pain. Sonas would come through.
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
@Aretimes
@Jenkow
@GalaxyDragon

Hey, Fair warning, You have 2 days until I have to kick you for inactivity

@8BitFey
@Ragnaroc
@Heartstrike
@Sirpaanda
@Pippypip20
@SlothToast

Everyone else, I know you have lives, and I don't, but it's been awhile since Anyone ever posted. :P
I'm getting Lonely... :(
@Aretimes
@Jenkow
@GalaxyDragon

Hey, Fair warning, You have 2 days until I have to kick you for inactivity

@8BitFey
@Ragnaroc
@Heartstrike
@Sirpaanda
@Pippypip20
@SlothToast

Everyone else, I know you have lives, and I don't, but it's been awhile since Anyone ever posted. :P
I'm getting Lonely... :(
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Idiot... I can't believe this... Flicker is an complete Idiot!" Broc hissed as he slowly made his way out of the area to chase after Flicker as past a possible. Stupid reckless Flicker & his stupid reckless nonexistence plan! His aloud his wings to take semi flight, gliding over the woods. His eyes keen on finding anything that could possibly lead to his wear abbots. "I am going to give him the bigger lecture yet when we get out of this... If we get out of this..." He sighed to himself.

Then all of a sudden, a familiar sighting of orange & brown caught his attention, it was Sonas! Flicker's companion, he must be around here somewhere. he let himself land in front of the unicorn like beast, His wings folding back. All his attention & hope lied on the creature as he beckoned for it to revel its master's located.
Idiot... I can't believe this... Flicker is an complete Idiot!" Broc hissed as he slowly made his way out of the area to chase after Flicker as past a possible. Stupid reckless Flicker & his stupid reckless nonexistence plan! His aloud his wings to take semi flight, gliding over the woods. His eyes keen on finding anything that could possibly lead to his wear abbots. "I am going to give him the bigger lecture yet when we get out of this... If we get out of this..." He sighed to himself.

Then all of a sudden, a familiar sighting of orange & brown caught his attention, it was Sonas! Flicker's companion, he must be around here somewhere. he let himself land in front of the unicorn like beast, His wings folding back. All his attention & hope lied on the creature as he beckoned for it to revel its master's located.
q3Me7tJ.pngeswSnrS.png
P9aWhak.pngcQS6PnX.png
@Dragonwolfpup (I was the last to post hence why I hadn't been posting. Sadly I was not sure what Mel was suppose to do. I have given options, returned feedback on others. Like we and I mean players don't really have any idea how to BEAT the shade, I mean this thing Wiped out ALL OF DRAGON KIND, Like the GODS could not stop it and we have NO Resources NO ALLIES, what are we even suppose to do against it??? I am putting that FULLLY in your hands as the one with the plot!! ^_^ There was not anything for me to do. Now I can post to rescuing Flicker. I AM Certain some beckon of hope will come forth from this! I was just waiting on others before..) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=31&auth=d742331244f5679eaa64d0b800ace3f44cc2933f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Perched upon Broc already, Mel is taken on the crazed joy ride because Fire was Important. Fire was one of the essentials thought she finds herself wondering more and more if it would not be possible to simply leave and live out her life maybe even maker her own little country in some far far away land. [i]It is silly to think they could work together right? I mean their ancestors never managed so what could they really?[/i] "Earth! The Tangled Woods Look!" The spiral points out and a splintering and crackling of magic can be seen off in the direction of the miasma dense wood. The darkness seemed even Thicker over there. "Bet you a Bun that's him. What are we gonna do about it?" The spiral zigs and Zags two and fro over the guardian's head. "Guess we gotta go get him ne?" A finally look throw Brocs way. Hoping for more backup.
@Dragonwolfpup (I was the last to post hence why I hadn't been posting. Sadly I was not sure what Mel was suppose to do. I have given options, returned feedback on others. Like we and I mean players don't really have any idea how to BEAT the shade, I mean this thing Wiped out ALL OF DRAGON KIND, Like the GODS could not stop it and we have NO Resources NO ALLIES, what are we even suppose to do against it??? I am putting that FULLLY in your hands as the one with the plot!! ^_^ There was not anything for me to do. Now I can post to rescuing Flicker. I AM Certain some beckon of hope will come forth from this! I was just waiting on others before..)

dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=0&breed=7&element=3&gender=0&tert=125&tertgene=10&winggene=2&wings=31&auth=d742331244f5679eaa64d0b800ace3f44cc2933f&dummyext=prev.png

Perched upon Broc already, Mel is taken on the crazed joy ride because Fire was Important. Fire was one of the essentials thought she finds herself wondering more and more if it would not be possible to simply leave and live out her life maybe even maker her own little country in some far far away land. It is silly to think they could work together right? I mean their ancestors never managed so what could they really?

"Earth! The Tangled Woods Look!" The spiral points out and a splintering and crackling of magic can be seen off in the direction of the miasma dense wood. The darkness seemed even Thicker over there. "Bet you a Bun that's him. What are we gonna do about it?" The spiral zigs and Zags two and fro over the guardian's head. "Guess we gotta go get him ne?" A finally look throw Brocs way. Hoping for more backup.

03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
1 2 3 4