Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
You're still a soggy razzle dazzle frazzle dorito burrito Cheeto Frito????
When life gives u lemons, draw faces on them and wrap them in blankets. TA-DAA! Now u have lemon babies! -Mabel Pines
[quote name="MabelP333" date="2019-02-16 15:00:32" ] You're still a soggy razzle dazzle frazzle dorito burrito Cheeto Frito???? [/quote] I saw it the first time, thanks for cluttering up my thread with your garbage. What is it with people and not sending me questions! Seriously! Its not hard to make questions. A statement does not deserve my response. You should be ashamed.
MabelP333 wrote on 2019-02-16 15:00:32:

I saw it the first time, thanks for cluttering up my thread with your garbage.

What is it with people and not sending me questions! Seriously! Its not hard to make questions. A statement does not deserve my response.

You should be ashamed.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
ashamed my butthole u pyramid of giza
ashamed my butthole u pyramid of giza
When life gives u lemons, draw faces on them and wrap them in blankets. TA-DAA! Now u have lemon babies! -Mabel Pines
u just got SHREKT
u just got SHREKT
plz dont unfriend me
plz dont unfriend me
ok now here's a question, can u give me money cause me a hobo
ok now here's a question, can u give me money cause me a hobo
if u give me money ill stop saying stupid stuff
if u give me money ill stop saying stupid stuff
@MabelP333 I don't think he'll give you money May-May.
@MabelP333 I don't think he'll give you money May-May.
NEVER. EAT. INDIAN PEOPLE!
Hey Bill, if you tried to visit the dreams of someone who had a dreamcatcher, would you get stuck? Also, what would happen if Pinnochio said "My nose will grow"?
Hey Bill, if you tried to visit the dreams of someone who had a dreamcatcher, would you get stuck? Also, what would happen if Pinnochio said "My nose will grow"?
NEVER. EAT. INDIAN PEOPLE!
[quote name="TrevorPhillips" date="2019-02-23 14:34:55" ] Hey Bill, if you tried to visit the dreams of someone who had a dreamcatcher, would you get stuck? Also, what would happen if Pinnochio said "My nose will grow"? [/quote] See now a dreamcatcher would do nothing, because they are supposedly supposed to catch nightmares. While I, my sassy little bucket of meat.. am a multi-dimensional dream demon. Nothing could possibly dare to stop me. Really Dreamcatchers are all lies anyways. One of those mind over matter things that humans use to make them think they are safe. Like putting a bandaid on a paper cut. As for the second question, that is easy. The blue fairy will come out and smack him over the head and kill him! Because really, no use in having him try to break the universe.
TrevorPhillips wrote on 2019-02-23 14:34:55:

See now a dreamcatcher would do nothing, because they are supposedly supposed to catch nightmares. While I, my sassy little bucket of meat.. am a multi-dimensional dream demon. Nothing could possibly dare to stop me. Really Dreamcatchers are all lies anyways. One of those mind over matter things that humans use to make them think they are safe. Like putting a bandaid on a paper cut.

As for the second question, that is easy. The blue fairy will come out and smack him over the head and kill him! Because really, no use in having him try to break the universe.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42