Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Attention Gravity Falls Fans!!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[quote name="CarolineVesperal" date="2018-10-20 20:42:30" ] I challenge you an all knowing being to tell me something you don't know! [/quote] HEH. There is a special kind of wisdom in knowing what you don't know, fleshbag. Too often you humans fall into the delusion of thinking you know a lot more than you really do. See now calling me an all knowing being is flattering, but wrong. I'm not an all knowing being. I just know lots of things. Like the fact that Donkeys are more intelligent than some humans, and your fingers look great duct taped to a wall rather than typing me questions that would break the laws of your reality. Now that would be great fun and all to tell you something I dont know and break apart reality at the seams.. but I haven't quite gained enough internet presence for a second coming of Weirdmageddon. Also.. your question was not a question and you should be ashamed of yourself.
CarolineVesperal wrote on 2018-10-20 20:42:30:
I challenge you an all knowing being to tell me something you don't know!

HEH. There is a special kind of wisdom in knowing what you don't know, fleshbag. Too often you humans fall into the delusion of thinking you know a lot more than you really do.

See now calling me an all knowing being is flattering, but wrong. I'm not an all knowing being. I just know lots of things.

Like the fact that Donkeys are more intelligent than some humans, and your fingers look great duct taped to a wall rather than typing me questions that would break the laws of your reality.

Now that would be great fun and all to tell you something I dont know and break apart reality at the seams.. but I haven't quite gained enough internet presence for a second coming of Weirdmageddon.

Also.. your question was not a question and you should be ashamed of yourself.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Tell the meat puppet I admire his dedication.
Tell the meat puppet I admire his dedication.
I know this is weird, but what if somebody had a crush on you? Just asking. I totally DO NOT have a crush on you. Nope. Not at all.
I know this is weird, but what if somebody had a crush on you? Just asking. I totally DO NOT have a crush on you. Nope. Not at all.
NEVER. EAT. INDIAN PEOPLE!
plz don't kill me
plz don't kill me
TELL ME RAZZLE DAZZLE DORITO!
BTW I know my username sounds like I'm a dude but I'm really a girl
[quote name="TrevorPhillips" date="2019-02-13 12:38:02" ] I know this is weird, but what if somebody had a crush on you? Just asking. I totally DO NOT have a crush on you. Nope. Not at all. [/quote] You aren't the first person who has fallen for the glory and majesty that is Bill Cipher. I mean really, with all of my angles and planes...and have you seen my human form? I'm more beautiful than you could possibly imagine! And really, my personality is top notch so its not even a surprise that a fleshy meat wad such as yourself would fall for me in all of my glory! To all of those who are reading this and deciding that you want to have a crush or fall in love with my magnificence... get a tattoo of me somewhere on your flesh. I mean really, if you really truly care for me, you won't mind at all immortalizing me forever on your skin. So whenever I please I can use your body as a human meat puppet as I am with the puppet that I currently inhabit. [quote name="TrevorPhillips" date="2019-02-13 12:57:02" ] plz don't kill me [/quote] it all depends on you if i will or will not kill you [quote name="TrevorPhillips" date="2019-02-13 14:06:33" ] TELL ME RAZZLE DAZZLE DORITO! [/quote] actually i finally went out and tried doritos, and i have to say, i think the cool ranch ones are the best. Though i wish that they didn't charge me for a bag full of like five chips. Seriously, if anyone is a criminal, its those chip companies for charging me for air. [quote name="TrevorPhillips" date="2019-02-13 14:52:08" ] BTW I know my username sounds like I'm a dude but I'm really a girl [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/lk0TFUdop2JTW/giphy.gif[/img]
TrevorPhillips wrote on 2019-02-13 12:38:02:

You aren't the first person who has fallen for the glory and majesty that is Bill Cipher. I mean really, with all of my angles and planes...and have you seen my human form? I'm more beautiful than you could possibly imagine!

And really, my personality is top notch so its not even a surprise that a fleshy meat wad such as yourself would fall for me in all of my glory!

To all of those who are reading this and deciding that you want to have a crush or fall in love with my magnificence... get a tattoo of me somewhere on your flesh. I mean really, if you really truly care for me, you won't mind at all immortalizing me forever on your skin. So whenever I please I can use your body as a human meat puppet as I am with the puppet that I currently inhabit.
TrevorPhillips wrote on 2019-02-13 12:57:02:
plz don't kill me

it all depends on you if i will or will not kill you
TrevorPhillips wrote on 2019-02-13 14:06:33:

actually i finally went out and tried doritos, and i have to say, i think the cool ranch ones are the best. Though i wish that they didn't charge me for a bag full of like five chips. Seriously, if anyone is a criminal, its those chip companies for charging me for air.
TrevorPhillips wrote on 2019-02-13 14:52:08:
giphy.gif
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you're a soggy razzle dazzle frazzle dorito burrito frito
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you're a soggy razzle dazzle frazzle dorito burrito frito
When life gives u lemons, draw faces on them and wrap them in blankets. TA-DAA! Now u have lemon babies! -Mabel Pines
ghhhhvudn dng vvvvvjbfcjob fdsjkfkbvfdjkv
When life gives u lemons, draw faces on them and wrap them in blankets. TA-DAA! Now u have lemon babies! -Mabel Pines
[quote name="MabelP333" date="2019-02-15 16:02:20" ] ghhhhvudn dng vvvvvjbfcjob fdsjkfkbvfdjkv [/quote] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2rn7bdx.png[/IMG]
MabelP333 wrote on 2019-02-15 16:02:20:

2rn7bdx.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42