Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Family Ties: Night Warrior Project RP
1 2 3 4 5
I'll come back soon to register some dragons to RP. And a friendly bump!
I'll come back soon to register some dragons to RP. And a friendly bump!
ibJfUec.png bqij4ya.png 4sMOFQ8.png profile_by_cas_a_fras-day7emf.png
@Erenee13 Sounds good, thanks for the bump as well! :)
@Erenee13 Sounds good, thanks for the bump as well! :)
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Lavendetta
Pinging myself so I can enter later.. + Free Bump
@Lavendetta
Pinging myself so I can enter later.. + Free Bump
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
@ZenithNadir Here are my three! [b]Dragon Image[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27071763] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270718/27071763_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Player Name:[/b] Shadari [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sobek [b]Dragon Personality:[/b] Sobek probably could best be described as calm and collected. He's also been described as "like talking to a brick wall". His serious demeanor can come off as a bit intimidating. Despite being not the most emotive fellow out there, he is always there for those around him. Sobek doesn't really seem to like or hate anything in particular. [b]Relationships:[/b] Armoureen (Respects her/former mentor), Raven (Tolerates her) [b]Available For:[/b] Letter exchanges and in character RP (though it will be my first time doing that on FR, so please be patient with me!) [b]Dragon Image[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24900830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249009/24900830_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Player Name:[/b] Shadari [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Armoureen [b]Dragon Personality:[/b] Armoureen seems to be reserved and observant, preferring to take a moment to assess a situation before charging in head first. She knows there is a lot of weight on her shoulders but takes pride in her work. Armoureen seems to be very good at resisting the normal Ridgeback preference of borrowing things from others. On the other hand, she -really- likes to dig, and keep her scales extra shiny. [b]Relationships:[/b] Sobek (Respects him/former trainee), Raven (trainee???) [b]Available For:[/b] Letter exchanges and in character RP [b]Dragon Image[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27309197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273092/27309197_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Player Name:[/b] Shadari [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Raven [b]Dragon Personality:[/b] Raven is a sneaky lady, up until she decides she does not want to be. She loves to get things done, and goes about it with a strange intensity that can come off as a bit deranged. She can be a very confusing creature, even conflicting in nature at times. [b]Relationships:[/b] Sobek (Prime target to annoy), Armoureen (fellow digging buddy) [b]Available For:[/b] Letter exchanges and in character RP
@ZenithNadir
Here are my three!

Dragon Image

27071763_350.png

Player Name: Shadari
Dragon Name: Sobek
Dragon Personality: Sobek probably could best be described as calm and collected. He's also been described as "like talking to a brick wall". His serious demeanor can come off as a bit intimidating. Despite being not the most emotive fellow out there, he is always there for those around him. Sobek doesn't really seem to like or hate anything in particular.
Relationships: Armoureen (Respects her/former mentor), Raven (Tolerates her)
Available For: Letter exchanges and in character RP (though it will be my first time doing that on FR, so please be patient with me!)

Dragon Image

24900830_350.png

Dragon Name: Armoureen
Dragon Personality: Armoureen seems to be reserved and observant, preferring to take a moment to assess a situation before charging in head first. She knows there is a lot of weight on her shoulders but takes pride in her work. Armoureen seems to be very good at resisting the normal Ridgeback preference of borrowing things from others. On the other hand, she -really- likes to dig, and keep her scales extra shiny.
Relationships: Sobek (Respects him/former trainee), Raven (trainee???)
Available For: Letter exchanges and in character RP

Dragon Image

27309197_350.png

Dragon Name: Raven
Dragon Personality: Raven is a sneaky lady, up until she decides she does not want to be. She loves to get things done, and goes about it with a strange intensity that can come off as a bit deranged. She can be a very confusing creature, even conflicting in nature at times.
Relationships: Sobek (Prime target to annoy), Armoureen (fellow digging buddy)
Available For: Letter exchanges and in character RP
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
So this is who I got! So far, that is. @ZenithNadir [b]Dragon Image[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26172994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261730/26172994_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Player Name:[/b] Erenee13 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Slone Navid [b]Dragon Personality:[/b] He is sweet to various dragons and is very proud dragon. Often he shows his proudness in victories. Slone is tough and more of the lone wolf type and quiet. He hates loud children [b]Relationships:[/b] Rebellyon (student of, comrade and friend), Minima (Comrade, student of, and good friend) [b]Available For:[/b] letter exchanges, in-character RP, and whatever else there is ----- [b]Dragon Image[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24900829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249009/24900829_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Player Name:[/b] Erenee13 [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Rebellyon [b]Dragon Personality:[/b] Rebellyons favorite things are shiny objects. If you are trying to get into her heart that's the way to go. She is a night owl which means she loves the night and hates the day. in her spare time she explorers the night in search of shiny things. She is Bi, quiet, smart, strong, and bold. You never know what she would do next, a wildcard you might say. [b]Relationships:[/b] Minima (Good friend and Comrade) SloneNavid (her student for now, Comrade and friend) [b]Available For:[/b] letter exchanges, in-character RP, and whatever else there is
So this is who I got! So far, that is. @ZenithNadir

Dragon Image
26172994_350.png

Player Name: Erenee13
Dragon Name: Slone Navid
Dragon Personality: He is sweet to various dragons and is very proud dragon. Often he shows his proudness in victories. Slone is tough and more of the lone wolf type and quiet. He hates loud children
Relationships: Rebellyon (student of, comrade and friend), Minima (Comrade, student of, and good friend)
Available For: letter exchanges, in-character RP, and whatever else there is

Dragon Image
24900829_350.png

Player Name: Erenee13
Dragon Name: Rebellyon
Dragon Personality: Rebellyons favorite things are shiny objects. If you are trying to get into her heart that's the way to go. She is a night owl which means she loves the night and hates the day. in her spare time she explorers the night in search of shiny things. She is Bi, quiet, smart, strong, and bold. You never know what she would do next, a wildcard you might say.
Relationships: Minima (Good friend and Comrade) SloneNavid (her student for now, Comrade and friend)
Available For: letter exchanges, in-character RP, and whatever else there is

@Erenee13 I posted Slone Navid and Revolver to the first page! Thanks for listing them.
@Erenee13 I posted Slone Navid and Revolver to the first page! Thanks for listing them.
Boop
Boop
@Shadari Ooh thanks for pinging me! I missed you posting your dragons. I'll add them to the thread later this afternoon after class. :)

Also to @Lavendetta @NekoTheKat @Impception @Erenee13 @Axqu @Maedhras @Foreverkinght @SylvrFox @NobleSavage @WynterTwylight - Lavendetta made a good suggestion that in-training Night Warriors be allowed to post in this RP thread as well. It would be a good way to build mentor-mentee relationships and give new dragon trainers a way to ask questions if they have them. Do you guys agree that the level cap for posting should be lower? Maybe around Level 10 or so?
@Shadari Ooh thanks for pinging me! I missed you posting your dragons. I'll add them to the thread later this afternoon after class. :)

Also to @Lavendetta @NekoTheKat @Impception @Erenee13 @Axqu @Maedhras @Foreverkinght @SylvrFox @NobleSavage @WynterTwylight - Lavendetta made a good suggestion that in-training Night Warriors be allowed to post in this RP thread as well. It would be a good way to build mentor-mentee relationships and give new dragon trainers a way to ask questions if they have them. Do you guys agree that the level cap for posting should be lower? Maybe around Level 10 or so?
@ZenithNadir I am really glad that worked! The post was originally me pinging myself to remember to post my dragons!

Also exclude Raven if the in training dragons wind up not being allowed! She is currently level 10.
@ZenithNadir I am really glad that worked! The post was originally me pinging myself to remember to post my dragons!

Also exclude Raven if the in training dragons wind up not being allowed! She is currently level 10.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari I'll add her! I've decided that I am going to allow <L20s in this thread. Should be able to post them up there soon!
@Shadari I'll add her! I've decided that I am going to allow <L20s in this thread. Should be able to post them up there soon!
1 2 3 4 5