Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1X1 With Lonelyvalues
1 2 3 4 5 6
A simple Wildclaw RP set in the scarred wasteland!

@Lonelyvalues
A simple Wildclaw RP set in the scarred wasteland!

@Lonelyvalues
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
The putrid smell of the wasteland can disgust most, but all of those born into this land can resist it... for they are mostly immune however, the smaller inhabitants are still adapting after ages of decay and disease.

A simple scouting mission; something Xyrina always took upon herself to do, resources are running low, Pretty soon she'll find out why. she calmly stalked along the putrid lake, it was difficult to see if there was anything inhabiting it, noting how nothing seemed to be lurking beneath the murky waters, 'Nothing' she thought as she let out a low growl, soon noticing the water had been disturbed recently.
The putrid smell of the wasteland can disgust most, but all of those born into this land can resist it... for they are mostly immune however, the smaller inhabitants are still adapting after ages of decay and disease.

A simple scouting mission; something Xyrina always took upon herself to do, resources are running low, Pretty soon she'll find out why. she calmly stalked along the putrid lake, it was difficult to see if there was anything inhabiting it, noting how nothing seemed to be lurking beneath the murky waters, 'Nothing' she thought as she let out a low growl, soon noticing the water had been disturbed recently.
A green and orange Wildclaw trotted over the gnarled ground and the bones of other animals. She sniffed carefully, trying to discover something to hunt and take back to her clan. She twitches her crest, which, though she was in lightning, was emblazoned with a pattern of writhing flames.
"Hardly anything out here," she muttered to herself.
A green and orange Wildclaw trotted over the gnarled ground and the bones of other animals. She sniffed carefully, trying to discover something to hunt and take back to her clan. She twitches her crest, which, though she was in lightning, was emblazoned with a pattern of writhing flames.
"Hardly anything out here," she muttered to herself.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
The Wildclaw took to the sky, carefully studying the land, her eyes scanning over every detail in the land she stopped herself from attacking the other Wildclaw on sight. She landed nearby, ensuring that any nearby prey would flee, there's no way she'll let an outsider take her clan's much-needed food. She made herself known as she strode towards the Wildclaw, it was a neutral approach, something she often did as plenty of dragons mistakenly wander into the scarred wasteland, "May i ask what your business is here? she questioned, stopping at what she would call a safe distance.
The Wildclaw took to the sky, carefully studying the land, her eyes scanning over every detail in the land she stopped herself from attacking the other Wildclaw on sight. She landed nearby, ensuring that any nearby prey would flee, there's no way she'll let an outsider take her clan's much-needed food. She made herself known as she strode towards the Wildclaw, it was a neutral approach, something she often did as plenty of dragons mistakenly wander into the scarred wasteland, "May i ask what your business is here? she questioned, stopping at what she would call a safe distance.
"Hunting," she replied evenly. "I was told to hunt here, so here I am." She tapped a bone with her huge toe claw. "Not much to hunt though, I must say."
"Hunting," she replied evenly. "I was told to hunt here, so here I am." She tapped a bone with her huge toe claw. "Not much to hunt though, I must say."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Here she is by the way! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17922967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179230/17922967_350.png[/img] [/url])
(Here she is by the way!

17922967_350.png
)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Sadly it's been like this.." Xyrina sadly replied noting how there has been less and less of any lifeforms, all of the clan has been only getting by thanks to the plant life, " Whoever told you to hunt here is misleading you, There's probably better places to gain food... at least i hope." she continued, it seemed odd a dragon would get sent HERE of all places for food, Not unless they're testing the patience of the clans here.

(I love that dress up she has! Do you want me to link Xyrina on here or are you fine? ;w; )
"Sadly it's been like this.." Xyrina sadly replied noting how there has been less and less of any lifeforms, all of the clan has been only getting by thanks to the plant life, " Whoever told you to hunt here is misleading you, There's probably better places to gain food... at least i hope." she continued, it seemed odd a dragon would get sent HERE of all places for food, Not unless they're testing the patience of the clans here.

(I love that dress up she has! Do you want me to link Xyrina on here or are you fine? ;w; )
(Thanks! And sure you can link her!)

Clever nodded. "My clan is sometimes rather... Adventurous. We like to get to know all of the lands so we can better understand the inhabitants." She bobbed her head and blinked. "But maybe other food gatherers could find more here than I, the Hunter."
(Thanks! And sure you can link her!)

Clever nodded. "My clan is sometimes rather... Adventurous. We like to get to know all of the lands so we can better understand the inhabitants." She bobbed her head and blinked. "But maybe other food gatherers could find more here than I, the Hunter."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"You'd be lucky if even they could find something" Xyrina continued, She wasn't quite sure how to handle this dragon, "What's your name then?" she pressed for more information, Her mind racing with thoughts of what flight their clan belongs to, and if they are friend or foe.
"You'd be lucky if even they could find something" Xyrina continued, She wasn't quite sure how to handle this dragon, "What's your name then?" she pressed for more information, Her mind racing with thoughts of what flight their clan belongs to, and if they are friend or foe.
[center]( Here she is, Minus the wolf cape anyways [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8033553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80336/8033553_350.png[/img] [/url] )[/center]
( Here she is, Minus the wolf cape anyways

8033553_350.png
)
1 2 3 4 5 6