Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OOC: Gravity Falls
1 2 ... 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 2529 2530
Sure thing! XD I love that sort of thing.

I just gotta come up with a new OC!
Sure thing! XD I love that sort of thing.

I just gotta come up with a new OC!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Okay! I actually have a force sensitive too if you'd wanna have too force nerds running around.
Okay! I actually have a force sensitive too if you'd wanna have too force nerds running around.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
We can have multiple characters! :D
We can have multiple characters! :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Whoo!
Whoo!
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Yessss! XD
Yessss! XD
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
So should we hop over to a new ooc fourm?
So should we hop over to a new ooc fourm?
foto_1.png
If you want! I'll probably have to make a post tomorrow once I think up a character, it's rather late-ish here
If you want! I'll probably have to make a post tomorrow once I think up a character, it's rather late-ish here
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Okay I'll leave it for tomorrow too since it's kinda late here too. One thing though, should we make it private or leave it open to see if anyone's interested?
Okay I'll leave it for tomorrow too since it's kinda late here too. One thing though, should we make it private or leave it open to see if anyone's interested?
foto_1.png
Hmmm do you have a preference? :D
Hmmm do you have a preference? :D
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Honestly I'd be okay with either one, but if we open it up we should probably hammer out a plot lol
Honestly I'd be okay with either one, but if we open it up we should probably hammer out a plot lol
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 2026 2027 2028 2029 2030 ... 2529 2530