Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed! The Tipping Point / Black Roses
1 2 3
An apocalyptic Human and Anthro Roleplay.

I guess the character limit would be about five, unless you could keep up with more then that.

My basic idea, is anthros and humans are kinda co-existing, but it's a little harder for the furred residents to get by, because of how different they are. Think X-Men, almost. Anthros are shunned and frowned upon because of how dangerous they are/could be. There are a few groups that are much more accepting of anthros. (Also, character and user sexualities and genders of all kinds are all chill. I'm Asexual myself, so, you're welcome here~)
Scientists are idiots and the Government tried to make some military-grade virus so they wouldn't have to actually send out an army to be slaughtered. But, of course, something goes wrong, and Washington is the first state to fall prey to this virus.
There's a number of people--say, five or so--who are 100% immune to the effects of a deadly virus that has gripped the country. So, with the whole USA in shambles and the virus spreading through the infected, our little group is either just trying to survive, or find someone to cure this mess.
Anthros are more susceptible to the virus. For them, it's almost like they've been infected with rabies. A lot of humans believe they are the cause of this madness, which isn't true. But, you know how people are.

An apocalyptic Human and Anthro Roleplay.

I guess the character limit would be about five, unless you could keep up with more then that.

My basic idea, is anthros and humans are kinda co-existing, but it's a little harder for the furred residents to get by, because of how different they are. Think X-Men, almost. Anthros are shunned and frowned upon because of how dangerous they are/could be. There are a few groups that are much more accepting of anthros. (Also, character and user sexualities and genders of all kinds are all chill. I'm Asexual myself, so, you're welcome here~)
Scientists are idiots and the Government tried to make some military-grade virus so they wouldn't have to actually send out an army to be slaughtered. But, of course, something goes wrong, and Washington is the first state to fall prey to this virus.
There's a number of people--say, five or so--who are 100% immune to the effects of a deadly virus that has gripped the country. So, with the whole USA in shambles and the virus spreading through the infected, our little group is either just trying to survive, or find someone to cure this mess.
Anthros are more susceptible to the virus. For them, it's almost like they've been infected with rabies. A lot of humans believe they are the cause of this madness, which isn't true. But, you know how people are.

tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Also!! I'm not going to be very active until next Monday, because I have theater rehearsal for this week. We're running the shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I'll be able to jump onto this after that!
Also!! I'm not going to be very active until next Monday, because I have theater rehearsal for this week. We're running the shows on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so I'll be able to jump onto this after that!
Quick bump, and I'm off to bed!
Quick bump, and I'm off to bed!
@Aretimes
;pops up mysteriously; I AM IN!
@Aretimes
;pops up mysteriously; I AM IN!
@Aretimes

I'm interested! I have a few questions though:

- Would we be using forums or Skype (or Discord?) to RP?
- Are anthros of fantasy creatures (e.g. dragons, gryphons, manticores, owlmen) allowed?
- Can characters have superpowers/special abilities? I'm mentioning this because I saw Arey had sound manipulation listed as a power :o

Good luck with the rehearsals btw!
@Aretimes

I'm interested! I have a few questions though:

- Would we be using forums or Skype (or Discord?) to RP?
- Are anthros of fantasy creatures (e.g. dragons, gryphons, manticores, owlmen) allowed?
- Can characters have superpowers/special abilities? I'm mentioning this because I saw Arey had sound manipulation listed as a power :o

Good luck with the rehearsals btw!
gM1MTf9.png
@Wolf97973
Yo, awesome!

@Toriel

The FR forums~
Heck yeah!
Yus indeed. Pretty much anything goes lol

Also, thank youuu~ Just got back, and it went great today :D
@Wolf97973
Yo, awesome!

@Toriel

The FR forums~
Heck yeah!
Yus indeed. Pretty much anything goes lol

Also, thank youuu~ Just got back, and it went great today :D
xD @Aretimes
xD @Aretimes
Bump?
Bump?
Going to bump this oonnee last time for today.
And add in a thing I drew for Arey's outfit for this roleplay! Also gives you a nice look at her sweet tattoo. Link!
Going to bump this oonnee last time for today.
And add in a thing I drew for Arey's outfit for this roleplay! Also gives you a nice look at her sweet tattoo. Link!
Morning bump!
gguuhh it's way to early for me DX
Morning bump!
gguuhh it's way to early for me DX