Roleplay
Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes

Alistair visibly relaxed. "Okay... Yeah my whole family is with the Resistance." She winced as she sat up. "I hope they don't think I'm dead." She wiped some bloody grime off her cheek, groaning as feeling finally returned to her numb limbs. "I'm surprised I survived, actually."
@MissHolmes

Alistair visibly relaxed. "Okay... Yeah my whole family is with the Resistance." She winced as she sat up. "I hope they don't think I'm dead." She wiped some bloody grime off her cheek, groaning as feeling finally returned to her numb limbs. "I'm surprised I survived, actually."
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Call me Blue, or any iteration of my username you'd like.
~Emerald Lightning DOM Shop~Force-Sensitives Subspecies~
~Kyber Pixels~Gaoler Adopts~Jedi's Sketches~
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( I accidentally pinged myself. *facepalm* ))

Vinzintine cackled," Yeah! Me to! I mean really! If you think about it, you basically plunged straight from space into a rocky sinkhole! It's a good thing you didn't crash during a windstorm. I don't think anyone would have found you. Lucky you!" The alien stood, walked out, and came back with a cup of what looked like water. Vinzintine was stirring in a powery substance; she handed it to Alistair," Here, this should help your immune system fight off any infection or anything. I'll put some actually anti-biotic on your wounds a little while."

She sat down again with her tail across her lap," So where were you heading? If you can tell. I mean, the only place I could think of is Dagobah..."
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( I accidentally pinged myself. *facepalm* ))

Vinzintine cackled," Yeah! Me to! I mean really! If you think about it, you basically plunged straight from space into a rocky sinkhole! It's a good thing you didn't crash during a windstorm. I don't think anyone would have found you. Lucky you!" The alien stood, walked out, and came back with a cup of what looked like water. Vinzintine was stirring in a powery substance; she handed it to Alistair," Here, this should help your immune system fight off any infection or anything. I'll put some actually anti-biotic on your wounds a little while."

She sat down again with her tail across her lap," So where were you heading? If you can tell. I mean, the only place I could think of is Dagobah..."
25yvlmv.jpg
@MissHolmes
(Good job! XD)

Alistair drank the rather nasty tasting concoction and winced. "I hope you have plenty of Bacta pads out here. As for where I was headed... Oh, around." She didn't want to say too much, but that wasn't the only reason.
She'd had no idea where she was going.
The only thing she did know was that the Resistance was interested in the recent pulse of Force energy emanating from this sector of space. So they'd sent her on her first spy mission (stars knows why).
@MissHolmes
(Good job! XD)

Alistair drank the rather nasty tasting concoction and winced. "I hope you have plenty of Bacta pads out here. As for where I was headed... Oh, around." She didn't want to say too much, but that wasn't the only reason.
She'd had no idea where she was going.
The only thing she did know was that the Resistance was interested in the recent pulse of Force energy emanating from this sector of space. So they'd sent her on her first spy mission (stars knows why).
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don’t let anyone ever tell you you aren’t smart or brave or worthy enough.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Tch, I know. I'm intelligence at it's finest right here. ))

" Hm, I've never been to Around. Can't say I've ever heard of it either." She snickered and thought," As for Bacta Pads... I think we've got a fairly good supply here." Vinzintine went and gathered like.. Five and dumped them on the bed beside Alistair. " We have more! But I didn't think you would need all of them right now.. You might also want to get comfortable because Utapau doesn't get many ships coming in or going out."

Edit: (( I DID IT AGAIN.))
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Tch, I know. I'm intelligence at it's finest right here. ))

" Hm, I've never been to Around. Can't say I've ever heard of it either." She snickered and thought," As for Bacta Pads... I think we've got a fairly good supply here." Vinzintine went and gathered like.. Five and dumped them on the bed beside Alistair. " We have more! But I didn't think you would need all of them right now.. You might also want to get comfortable because Utapau doesn't get many ships coming in or going out."

Edit: (( I DID IT AGAIN.))
25yvlmv.jpg
@MissHolmes

(*applause* You have won the epic fail award. XD)

Alistair would normally have laughed back, but for now she only grumpily stuck a Bacta pad to the scratch across her cheek.
"Okay... Do you have any long range communications? I really want to tell my family that I'm okay..."
@MissHolmes

(*applause* You have won the epic fail award. XD)

Alistair would normally have laughed back, but for now she only grumpily stuck a Bacta pad to the scratch across her cheek.
"Okay... Do you have any long range communications? I really want to tell my family that I'm okay..."
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( I'm gonna get an achievement for that. The title will be " Epic Fail Award" and the description will be " You stupidly pinged yourself twice in a roleplay on accident. Let's get a round of applause." ))

" Hm.. Maybe in the main sinkhole. The one with the largest city on Utapau. But I don't think we can get there. When I was out, there was a wind storm brewing and let me assure you that you do not want to be caught in one of those."
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( I'm gonna get an achievement for that. The title will be " Epic Fail Award" and the description will be " You stupidly pinged yourself twice in a roleplay on accident. Let's get a round of applause." ))

" Hm.. Maybe in the main sinkhole. The one with the largest city on Utapau. But I don't think we can get there. When I was out, there was a wind storm brewing and let me assure you that you do not want to be caught in one of those."
25yvlmv.jpg
@MissHolmes
(XD Yup!)

Alistair sighed. "How long do you think it'll take to die down?" She slapped the rest of the Bacta pads onto her arms and legs, covering her various scratches.

(Gotta sleep now, goodnight! :3 this is fun!)
@MissHolmes
(XD Yup!)

Alistair sighed. "How long do you think it'll take to die down?" She slapped the rest of the Bacta pads onto her arms and legs, covering her various scratches.

(Gotta sleep now, goodnight! :3 this is fun!)
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Yeah! Can't wait to continue! ))

Vinzintine thought," A day or two? The longest ever has been two weeks but that was like.. Once." She reassured Alistair that it won't be long but she couldn't help but feel that Alistair felt hopeless. " We might wanna get some sleep.. The nights are sort of long here so..."
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Yeah! Can't wait to continue! ))

Vinzintine thought," A day or two? The longest ever has been two weeks but that was like.. Once." She reassured Alistair that it won't be long but she couldn't help but feel that Alistair felt hopeless. " We might wanna get some sleep.. The nights are sort of long here so..."
25yvlmv.jpg
@MissHolmes

Alistair sighed. "Okay." She probably wouldn't be able to sleep much, that's for sure. She still hurt everywhere.
@MissHolmes

Alistair sighed. "Okay." She probably wouldn't be able to sleep much, that's for sure. She still hurt everywhere.
nR4VQdC.png
WLrASN2.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Ayy sorry about that, school's a little wild ))

" I'll be in the room next to you if you need anything. Just shout or something and I'll be right there." She smiled and wandered out, not necessarily heading to sleep. The alien girl decided to get a little but to eat before she slept.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Ayy sorry about that, school's a little wild ))

" I'll be in the room next to you if you need anything. Just shout or something and I'll be right there." She smiled and wandered out, not necessarily heading to sleep. The alien girl decided to get a little but to eat before she slept.
25yvlmv.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26