Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

Andrew led her the healers tent and walked in. There were two older women inside and they smiled when Andrew came in. "Good to see you Andrew.What brings you in tonight?"
@SocialBookWorm

Andrew led her the healers tent and walked in. There were two older women inside and they smiled when Andrew came in. "Good to see you Andrew.What brings you in tonight?"
91Quden.png
@png146

Joan studied the two women, before turning away and studying the inside of the tent. There wasn't much, but Joan knew better than to take things at face value. "What's the oldest item you have?" she askes, tilting her head to the side.
@png146

Joan studied the two women, before turning away and studying the inside of the tent. There wasn't much, but Joan knew better than to take things at face value. "What's the oldest item you have?" she askes, tilting her head to the side.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

The women blinked. "Why are you asking about that?" Esme asked.

Annika slowly got up and went behind a curtain and could be heard rummaging through some chests.
@SocialBookWorm

The women blinked. "Why are you asking about that?" Esme asked.

Annika slowly got up and went behind a curtain and could be heard rummaging through some chests.
91Quden.png
@pbg147

"Because this wound was made by a very old magic, and only very old magic can counteract it," Joan explained, sending a wary glance at Andrew before peeling the cloth back. Her cut was a disgusting mix of yellow, purple, and black. And it was slowly starting to spread down her arm, and up her shoulder.

"I imagine," she said brightly, "That this will kill me when it reaches my heart."
@pbg147

"Because this wound was made by a very old magic, and only very old magic can counteract it," Joan explained, sending a wary glance at Andrew before peeling the cloth back. Her cut was a disgusting mix of yellow, purple, and black. And it was slowly starting to spread down her arm, and up her shoulder.

"I imagine," she said brightly, "That this will kill me when it reaches my heart."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm (You keep spelling my username wrong)

Esme was shocked and quickly went over to Joan and gently took her arm into her hands. She carefully looked at the wound. "By the Gods...I haven't seen a wound like this since Oram was queen. Andrew, go get Zezallii."

Andrew nodded and left to go get their queen.

"Who did this to you?"Esme asked her, extremely concerned.
@SocialBookWorm (You keep spelling my username wrong)

Esme was shocked and quickly went over to Joan and gently took her arm into her hands. She carefully looked at the wound. "By the Gods...I haven't seen a wound like this since Oram was queen. Andrew, go get Zezallii."

Andrew nodded and left to go get their queen.

"Who did this to you?"Esme asked her, extremely concerned.
91Quden.png
@pbg146 (whoops XP that's what I get for using a cell phone)

Joan eyed the healer, "A hunter, I didn't know him." Her eyes narrowed, "You recognize this type of wound. How old are you? Demon kind has been working to get rid of this magic for... a long time." Oram had been queen when Joan was human, making it over a century ago.
@pbg146 (whoops XP that's what I get for using a cell phone)

Joan eyed the healer, "A hunter, I didn't know him." Her eyes narrowed, "You recognize this type of wound. How old are you? Demon kind has been working to get rid of this magic for... a long time." Oram had been queen when Joan was human, making it over a century ago.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm (lol you're fine!)

"Too long. I stopped keeping track a long time ago." Esme said. "Have a seat." she turned and walked to where Annika had disappeared to. She came back a moment later with a small bowl of cream. She knelt beside Joan and gently applied the cream to her wound."This will help with the pain and hopefully slow down the spread until we can find what you need."

When Esme had turned it became very obvious she was an elf. Her ears were very pointed and slightly longer than normal humans.
@SocialBookWorm (lol you're fine!)

"Too long. I stopped keeping track a long time ago." Esme said. "Have a seat." she turned and walked to where Annika had disappeared to. She came back a moment later with a small bowl of cream. She knelt beside Joan and gently applied the cream to her wound."This will help with the pain and hopefully slow down the spread until we can find what you need."

When Esme had turned it became very obvious she was an elf. Her ears were very pointed and slightly longer than normal humans.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan's eyes widened as she realized what the healer was, and she instinctively flinched back from the aged elf. She forced herself to sit straight and still, swallowing the bitter feeling she had for the first elf she had met.

Not all elves were the cruel tricksters that she had been. Some were like the woman in front of her, benevolent, using their long age to help others.
@pbg146

Joan's eyes widened as she realized what the healer was, and she instinctively flinched back from the aged elf. She forced herself to sit straight and still, swallowing the bitter feeling she had for the first elf she had met.

Not all elves were the cruel tricksters that she had been. Some were like the woman in front of her, benevolent, using their long age to help others.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Esme finished applying the cream. "Just relax." she said before standing back up.

Zezallii and Andrew came in. Zeza was surprised when she saw Joan. She walked over to look the the wound and seemed a bit puzzled. "It looks like Altorium poison...Why do you need my pendant?"

"Because it isn't Altorium poison. It just looks like it. This will kill her if we don't treat it."Esme said. Annika finally came back with a couple runes in her hands.
@SocialBookWorm

Esme finished applying the cream. "Just relax." she said before standing back up.

Zezallii and Andrew came in. Zeza was surprised when she saw Joan. She walked over to look the the wound and seemed a bit puzzled. "It looks like Altorium poison...Why do you need my pendant?"

"Because it isn't Altorium poison. It just looks like it. This will kill her if we don't treat it."Esme said. Annika finally came back with a couple runes in her hands.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan gave a small overly cheerful wave at the women she regonized, and leaned back to let the elves work. She closed her eyes, thinking of everything she would need to do next. The most impotant of which would be spreading the word to other demons about what type of magic those hunters had, and then finding said hunters again.

If it turned out she couldn't be cured, or the hunters couldn't be taken care then it was likely she would have to fade into the shadows completely, losing herself and becoming one of them.
@pbg146

Joan gave a small overly cheerful wave at the women she regonized, and leaned back to let the elves work. She closed her eyes, thinking of everything she would need to do next. The most impotant of which would be spreading the word to other demons about what type of magic those hunters had, and then finding said hunters again.

If it turned out she couldn't be cured, or the hunters couldn't be taken care then it was likely she would have to fade into the shadows completely, losing herself and becoming one of them.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 89 90