Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

Flames erupted between Joan and the three hunters and then quickly disappeared, leaving Andrew standing there, grinning at the hunters. "Might I suggest you go home to your loved ones and rethink how you're handling your situation? Otherwise this might get a little bit....messy." as he spoke flames sparked from his fingers and crawled up his arms.

@SocialBookWorm

Flames erupted between Joan and the three hunters and then quickly disappeared, leaving Andrew standing there, grinning at the hunters. "Might I suggest you go home to your loved ones and rethink how you're handling your situation? Otherwise this might get a little bit....messy." as he spoke flames sparked from his fingers and crawled up his arms.

91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan didn't relax, even as the hunters muttered something about being back and all the wonderful cliche things she had heard over and over again over her lifetime.

She turned to the man, lowering her sword, but still keeping it in hand, "Well, that was cool," she said after a second of staring at him, "What sort of creature do you come from to be able to do that? The last I saw -that wasn't another demon- was a dragon, but those left to find an island since humans just keep getting worse, like why can't you just-"

She cut herself off, realising she was talking to a near stranger, rambling at him in fact. She hadn't rambled in a long time. "Thanks," she said shortly.
@pbg146

Joan didn't relax, even as the hunters muttered something about being back and all the wonderful cliche things she had heard over and over again over her lifetime.

She turned to the man, lowering her sword, but still keeping it in hand, "Well, that was cool," she said after a second of staring at him, "What sort of creature do you come from to be able to do that? The last I saw -that wasn't another demon- was a dragon, but those left to find an island since humans just keep getting worse, like why can't you just-"

She cut herself off, realising she was talking to a near stranger, rambling at him in fact. She hadn't rambled in a long time. "Thanks," she said shortly.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
Andrew glared as the hunters left and once they were gone the flames on his arms disappeared. He turned to Joan, his eyes glowing orange. He shrugged a bit. "My mother was an islander and had the same abilities."he explained. He noticed that she was hurt and reached for her, but stopped himself. "You're hurt...There are healers in my camp that can help you."

@SocialBookWorm
Andrew glared as the hunters left and once they were gone the flames on his arms disappeared. He turned to Joan, his eyes glowing orange. He shrugged a bit. "My mother was an islander and had the same abilities."he explained. He noticed that she was hurt and reached for her, but stopped himself. "You're hurt...There are healers in my camp that can help you."

@SocialBookWorm
91Quden.png
@pbg146

She shook her head, "I doubt it, those runes are even older than-" She snappwd her mouth shut, reminding herself that what she was about to say was the best kept secret of demon kind. "Though," she conceded. "A place to lay low would be most helpful."
@pbg146

She shook her head, "I doubt it, those runes are even older than-" She snappwd her mouth shut, reminding herself that what she was about to say was the best kept secret of demon kind. "Though," she conceded. "A place to lay low would be most helpful."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Andrew looked confused for a moment, but let it go. He wasn't entirely sure what runes she was talking about, or what they had to do with his mother and why she was doubting his mother being an islander.

"We wouldn't mind in helping you do that. We're camped away from this village and can offer you good protection."Andrew said.
@SocialBookWorm

Andrew looked confused for a moment, but let it go. He wasn't entirely sure what runes she was talking about, or what they had to do with his mother and why she was doubting his mother being an islander.

"We wouldn't mind in helping you do that. We're camped away from this village and can offer you good protection."Andrew said.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

"It wasn't your ancestors I was doubting," the demon explained, sensing his confusion, "But the usefulness of the healers. Those runes are.... very, very old."

She ripped one of her sleves off, using the cloth to tye around the gash before the man could get close enough to get a good look at it. "But thank you, I would appreciate that very much." She didn't bring up the fact that by taking her in, they were painting a target on themselves.
@pbg146

"It wasn't your ancestors I was doubting," the demon explained, sensing his confusion, "But the usefulness of the healers. Those runes are.... very, very old."

She ripped one of her sleves off, using the cloth to tye around the gash before the man could get close enough to get a good look at it. "But thank you, I would appreciate that very much." She didn't bring up the fact that by taking her in, they were painting a target on themselves.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"Ah, I see. Well they can at least try. Who knows, they might have something just as old as those runes. The healers always have some of the oldest things."Andrew said and held his hand out to her. "I hope you don't mind using teleportation."
@SocialBookWorm

"Ah, I see. Well they can at least try. Who knows, they might have something just as old as those runes. The healers always have some of the oldest things."Andrew said and held his hand out to her. "I hope you don't mind using teleportation."
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan shook her head, taking his hand. "I use something similar as a mode of transportation."
@pbg146

Joan shook her head, taking his hand. "I use something similar as a mode of transportation."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"That's good to know."Andrew said and pulled her close. He muttered a few ancient words and light engulfed them. When it faded they were standing in the middle of the camp. There were a few guards watching a large fire die down and they glanced in Andrew's direction, but said nothing.

Andrew smiled softly."Welcome to our camp! IT isn't much, but it's home." he said. "The healers are this way." He walked to his right.
@SocialBookWorm

"That's good to know."Andrew said and pulled her close. He muttered a few ancient words and light engulfed them. When it faded they were standing in the middle of the camp. There were a few guards watching a large fire die down and they glanced in Andrew's direction, but said nothing.

Andrew smiled softly."Welcome to our camp! IT isn't much, but it's home." he said. "The healers are this way." He walked to his right.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan glanced around, taking in everything, using the simple glamour that she applied everyday, shortening her claws and teeth. She was still obviously a demon, but less threateningly so. It was useful for getting people to underestimate her. She followed Andrew to the healers tent, still doubtful that they could help. And even if they could, she'd have to inform the other demons that this camp had something that old.
@pbg146

Joan glanced around, taking in everything, using the simple glamour that she applied everyday, shortening her claws and teeth. She was still obviously a demon, but less threateningly so. It was useful for getting people to underestimate her. She followed Andrew to the healers tent, still doubtful that they could help. And even if they could, she'd have to inform the other demons that this camp had something that old.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 89 90