Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rp with SocialBookWorm
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90
@SocialBookWorm

People rushed to the aid of the man. One had been in the group with Lynne and was a healer and did her best to ease his pain.

Andrew and Lynne went out to the others, who weren't far from where Joan was now standing as a little girl. Lynne had noticed her bright red hair and smiled at her as she walked past.

"It might be best if we head back. They're probably going to rally a hunting party and we really don't need to be here for that."Andrew said.

"They might blame us though...It'll look bad if we leave right after it happened."Lynne pointed out.
@SocialBookWorm

People rushed to the aid of the man. One had been in the group with Lynne and was a healer and did her best to ease his pain.

Andrew and Lynne went out to the others, who weren't far from where Joan was now standing as a little girl. Lynne had noticed her bright red hair and smiled at her as she walked past.

"It might be best if we head back. They're probably going to rally a hunting party and we really don't need to be here for that."Andrew said.

"They might blame us though...It'll look bad if we leave right after it happened."Lynne pointed out.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan slipped through the crowd, and back into the marketplace. She found a spot that no one else could see amd changed her glamour again. She changed her look to a man, her brother as she always dod when she 'changed' genders. She strood out confidently, heading to an inn. She could leave, but there would be hunters at the entrances.

She got a room, and then wandered out again. She wanted to scout the area for more hunters, and probably her next victim.
@pbg146

Joan slipped through the crowd, and back into the marketplace. She found a spot that no one else could see amd changed her glamour again. She changed her look to a man, her brother as she always dod when she 'changed' genders. She strood out confidently, heading to an inn. She could leave, but there would be hunters at the entrances.

She got a room, and then wandered out again. She wanted to scout the area for more hunters, and probably her next victim.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne and her group stayed for dinner after things calmed down. They heard a lot of talk about hunting partys going out in search of the demon. Lynne was annoyed that these people were so set on hunting down the poor creature, but she kept quiet about it.

They finished dinner and headed outside, walking back towards their camp. Lynne hadn't been watching where she was going and ran right into Joan's male form.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne and her group stayed for dinner after things calmed down. They heard a lot of talk about hunting partys going out in search of the demon. Lynne was annoyed that these people were so set on hunting down the poor creature, but she kept quiet about it.

They finished dinner and headed outside, walking back towards their camp. Lynne hadn't been watching where she was going and ran right into Joan's male form.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan blinked, steadying the woman that ran into her. "I'm sorry." 'he' said. Joan blinked as she looked at the woman again. She mentally debated about the saying that running into a person three times meant it was destiny.

'He' nodded at the group, and asked, "Your leaving town? Even with all the creatures about and the attack just a little while ago? Need any more weapons or support?" Joan was curious about the woman she kept meeting.
@pbg146

Joan blinked, steadying the woman that ran into her. "I'm sorry." 'he' said. Joan blinked as she looked at the woman again. She mentally debated about the saying that running into a person three times meant it was destiny.

'He' nodded at the group, and asked, "Your leaving town? Even with all the creatures about and the attack just a little while ago? Need any more weapons or support?" Joan was curious about the woman she kept meeting.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

"No,no! I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going."Lynne put her hands on his chest before taking a step back.

Andrew came up beside her, making sure she was ok. "We'll be fine. We've dealt with creatures like this before."he said.

"Thank you for your concern and offer though."Lynne said, smiling at him.
@SocialBookWorm

"No,no! I'm sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going."Lynne put her hands on his chest before taking a step back.

Andrew came up beside her, making sure she was ok. "We'll be fine. We've dealt with creatures like this before."he said.

"Thank you for your concern and offer though."Lynne said, smiling at him.
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan smiled at them, "It's no problem."

She turned back, and headed for the inn, noting a hunter that was eyeing her from the side of one of rhe stalls.
@pbg146

Joan smiled at them, "It's no problem."

She turned back, and headed for the inn, noting a hunter that was eyeing her from the side of one of rhe stalls.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded and then they headed back to camp. They wouldn't have any problems getting back as they were all skilled and Andrew was a fire mage.

Once back at camp, Andrew took Lynne to her camp and made sure she didn't need anything before he went to his tent.
@SocialBookWorm

Lynne nodded and then they headed back to camp. They wouldn't have any problems getting back as they were all skilled and Andrew was a fire mage.

Once back at camp, Andrew took Lynne to her camp and made sure she didn't need anything before he went to his tent.
91Quden.png
@png146

Joan entered her room, and dropped her glamour, stalking over to one of the corners, and leaning against the wall. "Why don't you come in?" she said steadily. The hunter from the market pulled the door open and walked in. He locked the door behind him.

"Demon," he said darkly.

Joan examined her claws, and said, "That I am. How can I help you?"

"You can die," the man said coldly. He threw a knife, and Joan dodged, but she hissed as it cut her skin, burning her with its blessing. She faded into the shadows and broke into a run.
@png146

Joan entered her room, and dropped her glamour, stalking over to one of the corners, and leaning against the wall. "Why don't you come in?" she said steadily. The hunter from the market pulled the door open and walked in. He locked the door behind him.

"Demon," he said darkly.

Joan examined her claws, and said, "That I am. How can I help you?"

"You can die," the man said coldly. He threw a knife, and Joan dodged, but she hissed as it cut her skin, burning her with its blessing. She faded into the shadows and broke into a run.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza had come into Lynne's tent. "Did you get our supplies bought?"

Lynne nodded as she changed into a thicker night gown. She always got cold this time of year during the nights. "We are going to go back with the wagons tomorrow to pick everything up."

"Good."Zeza was silent a moment."Andrew said there was a demon in the village. You didn't happen to see it?"

"No. We were in a tavern when it attacked. There were too many people rushing around for me to get near it."Lynne sat on her bed, taking her hair out of it's braid.

Zeza went and sat behind her and helped. "We should find out who this demon is. These people seem very keen on killing anything that isn't human."

Lynne blinked."Weren't you the one dragging me away from a demon earlier today?"
@SocialBookWorm

Zeza had come into Lynne's tent. "Did you get our supplies bought?"

Lynne nodded as she changed into a thicker night gown. She always got cold this time of year during the nights. "We are going to go back with the wagons tomorrow to pick everything up."

"Good."Zeza was silent a moment."Andrew said there was a demon in the village. You didn't happen to see it?"

"No. We were in a tavern when it attacked. There were too many people rushing around for me to get near it."Lynne sat on her bed, taking her hair out of it's braid.

Zeza went and sat behind her and helped. "We should find out who this demon is. These people seem very keen on killing anything that isn't human."

Lynne blinked."Weren't you the one dragging me away from a demon earlier today?"
91Quden.png
@pbg146

Joan staggered out of the shadows in the alleyway near the inn to look at the injury, but was interupted by a new voice.

"So he was right in saying that you'd come running out to us," a male voice said behind her. The demon whirled around to see another three hunters, two male and onrle female. They had the same runes carved into their weapons that the other one had had.

"Where did you get those?" she snarled.

The hunter that had spoken twirled the sword in his hand, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Joan bared her teeth, pulling out her own sword, and holding it in front of her, the shadows swirling on the walls.

"You know not the forcea you're dealing with," she said, tight with anger.
@pbg146

Joan staggered out of the shadows in the alleyway near the inn to look at the injury, but was interupted by a new voice.

"So he was right in saying that you'd come running out to us," a male voice said behind her. The demon whirled around to see another three hunters, two male and onrle female. They had the same runes carved into their weapons that the other one had had.

"Where did you get those?" she snarled.

The hunter that had spoken twirled the sword in his hand, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Joan bared her teeth, pulling out her own sword, and holding it in front of her, the shadows swirling on the walls.

"You know not the forcea you're dealing with," she said, tight with anger.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90